Spoiler The queen is busy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    um this is a manhua, they're chinese....

2. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Persefone

Persefone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm aware, it was a mistake with the terms.

---------------------------
    BTW the smartass FL is now pregnant with the stupid useless Emperor's child. SHe is beyond salvation.

4. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    ah........ wow....... thank heaven I dropped it..... I mean seriously!! How could the author come up with such a useless ML with no sense of absolutely presence??

cupboardbee, Nefroza, WinnieS and 4 others like this.
  5. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With the latest chapter, it seems that the concubine threatened mc and the emperor but I think it didn't work cuz the mc told her something. Maybe it is related to the concubine's baby who died. The concubine believed that og empress killed her child. But I think it was the empress dowager who killed her child and framed the og empress.

So far, the emperor is trying to protect mc from the empress dowager. ( Now he knows what she's doing to his harem together with his concubine bitches) The emperor didn't really wanted to be an emperor. They forced him to take the throne so that the empress dowager could control him and the throne by making him take a lot of concubines from powerful families so that she could have allies.

I don't really expect much from the emperor since he's not giving the 'Alpha ML' vibes. But at least he's trying his best to help and protect MC by all means. But I also got this feeling that he will betray mc.

I don't really trust the emperor.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    Ceilo27 and Nefroza like this.
  6. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was so easily manipulated to hate/have discord with the woman he supposedly love, which ultimately made an opening for her to be hurt, worst, died. Like he was so mad she/ori smashed the bagel/symbol of their love to pieces, like man, why don’t you watch her have lovers left and right that she slept with while professing her love to you, then you might understand why she’s acting like that in the first place. So much for love! But what can you expect from this type of guy? Honestly, nothing! As such the ori died, and FL has to accept him as he is, and struggle to plan so she doesn’t end up dead too, and even risk her own life several times, just to “educate” this lousy emperor.

7. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Don't forget also the fake white lotus concubine, she's already planning a new scheme. She's next. I'm kinda hoping for a good character development for him. I don't know why but I felt bad for the concubine he killed :blobpensive:

And that Queen Dowager keeps killing innocent people. Imagine the lives of innocent people and especially CHILDREN she killed. I'm glad that this is just a fiction. Because life is really important ._.

Ceilo27, Nefroza and WinnieS like this.
  8. WinnieS

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too. I knew that she was also being manipulated by the queen dowager, using her dead kid as a chip, but it only showed that she really loved her child. That motherly love was what driven her to revenge by all mean. She’s was so right to say that it was unfortunate she married him. If he’s not that wussy to actually defend the woman he supposedly love and goes against the Queen dowager insistence for taking more and more women into his harem, would there be woman like that concubine that he killed? Like seriously, only stupid people will think that a harem is anything but peaceful. Even sibling has rivalry. Given how weak and stupid he is, having women from powerful family in his harem is more of disadvantages than the opposite. I feels bad for the women and in the harem actually. They are nothing but pawns that can be moved here and there and be discarded when not needed. That queen dowager needs retribution that fits her crime. I feel like even death is too easy for her.

arlovebird, Ceilo27 and Nefroza like this.
  9. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The children are actually the main victims because he doesn’t consider them as his kids and neglects them because when he pictured his family, he didn’t include other kids.
    Can anyone tell me what happened to concubine ling who’s the youngest yet the second best schemer after the terrorist Dowager?
    Did the dowager kill her sister since she hates her sisters kid who’s the empress I mean she made the plan that killed the previous empress?
    Will concubine feng (red hair) have her happy ending with transmigrated doctor qilang (white hair)?

10. Krimsonmoon

Krimsonmoon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly in the ancient time, people with power has no regret killing anyone whose in the way. Especially the royal family. And harem like these just makes people scheme more and more cause everyone wants to have the ultimate control. Its always the innocent that lose.

Ceilo27, Nefroza and Veille like this.
  11. MonoJu

MonoJu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the first prince is the ML, only because I think the current emperor is going to become quite ruthless soon. He started off naive and manipulated, but due to the FL's teachings to protect himself, he's going to go crazy. I think it would end up being karma for the Queen mother lady, especially if the first prince doesn't take any concubines and is the one to get rid of his mother in the end.

That said, this manhua really shows the horrors of living in a harem. The emperor might favour you one day, give you kids, then stop seeing you only for your kids to be taken away and raised by someone else who may use them to scheme against you. If you try to have some agency, then you and yiur family are all dead. It's messed up and you have to compete with over 20+ women to gain favour from a man who is controlled by his mom. The mom who might try to kill you for fun. Ugh. Their outfits are on point, but what a horrible life.

Even if you don't get a child, you risk not being touched your whole life as you watch your husband get it on with countless woman who are not you, which sounds so lonely.

....I hope the FL listens to the white haired guy and leaves this place. The emperor is cray, his mom is cray and the concubines she tries to help keep betraying her. Fake your death and run to the hills lol.

Someone posted the link to the Chinese site and from what I saw, the white haired guy is being dragged away in a few chapters so I think their relationship was found out and they're being punished. I wish I could find the site again.

arlovebird, Ceilo27 and Nefroza like this.
  12. WinnieS

Reading List:
    Link
    It disgust me when the emperor got jealous that other men could give their lives for her, that’s how much they loved her. And it wasn’t even her fault that others like her, but they make it sounds that it’s her fault, and the emperor, as gullible as ever, “why does everyone like you, can you be mine only?” While being drunk, and has been fathering children here and there with other women, like, what an audacity to ground her for that. Then of course, here come a look alike maid that was planted by that evil hag, and he fell right into the trap of sleeping with her. How much worse is the author gonna make this man be? Is he seriously the ML?

arlovebird likes this.
  13. babayagu

babayagu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully, no. I would much rather his brother be the endgame ML.

You know, a part of me respects that the author decided on the realist route and tried to portray the ancient royal court life as accurately as possible, even in the case of a transmigrator - her being a modern woman changed little to the actual structure of the world she transmigrated to. However, beyond my respect and appreciation for the diversity this story brings to the overall genre, I am having a hard time enjoying this manhua as something more than a break away from the norm and a political piece.

I appreciate the implicit feminism of the relationship between the FL and the other women of the harem, their connection as mothers, the emperor's lovers and political chess pieces being moved from behind by men with ambitious agendas. But as far as romance goes, I simply cannot get emotionally involved in their romance, when it is obviously made-up of onesided sacrifices in a forcefully imposed polyamorous relationship.

Moreover, the ML is the furthest away from prince charming - he's a shit father, a shit lover, unambitious, and clearly not a visionary. He's hardly tried to really do something with his powerful position and just goes along with whatever. Easily manipulated, easily swayed, quick to misunderstand and create drama on his own. I really, really wouldn't call this a romance story; a political intrigue story is more like it.

But if you ask me? I hate this story beyond the aforementioned aspects and my respect.

arlovebird, Ceilo27 and cupboardbee like this.
  14. Persefone

Persefone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no implicit feminism, if you ask me. They are all very ready to turn on the stupid empress if she denies giving them what they want. Just like that concubine Ru that was raising the son of that other concubine, she turned on faster than a race car when the empress said she would give the child back to the biological mother.
    Even the Empress maid, that one with the blue dress and blue eyes was swayed by the Empress Dowager's threats to go with her plan. No one has true loyalty there, is just a nest of vipers.
    That one concubine that is having an affair with Mr. Qilang now is all buddy buddy but don't forget she was the one who poisoned the original Yiwen and made her infertile.

arlovebird and cupboardbee like this.
  15. exclusivelyyours

exclusivelyyours Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Things are getting interesting now. Try to re-read it...

16. MonoJu

MonoJu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Colour me shocked. The first prince is the ML.

Ruth02 and arlovebird like this.
  17. Vixelly

Vixelly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For real? Wow! I was rooting for him. They stopped updating the manhwa.

Honestly, reading this manhwa was very stresssing. It’s not a heart-lighted one but it keeps me intrigued until now. I like the first prince who’s very much in love with the MC to be the ML.

arlovebird likes this.
  18. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped this so idk what’s going on with the manhua anymore but are you real?????? Wow if the ML isn’t the Emperor then that is really surprising since these authors love garbage MLs so much:eek:
    Any spoilers for the recent development between FL and First Prince? How does FL fall in love with Fist Prince & how does ML react?
    Also, the FL is pregnant it’s it the Emperor’s?

EDIT: I’m skimming through the raws and the FL and First Prince were together in modern times? Did FL & Emperor break up and is she together with the First Prince now?:confusedcatblob::confusedcatblob::confusedcatblob:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
    Ruth02 and arlovebird like this.
  19. Latarana

Latarana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, I tried to mtl the raw so I give you what I understand
    The lat chapter is 195
    So the Empress give birth its a boy and he is king's son.
    He is sick, the white hair guy want to tried to save him.
    Empress break up with the king
    She don't want to go back with him
    She said that to the first prince aka the Emperor
    For now them not officially together, but I have a good hope
    The bitch servant who looked like the Empress said things to the king so I think they will maybe tried something to the empress and the Emperor
    The concubines who tried to destroy the Empress go see the Empress mother but she said something like "I don't want to see you anymore" so they are alone and afraid, they think the Empress will tried to punished them (I hope they will die miserable)
    So that what I read, but I'm not sure in 100 %
    Sorry..

Nefroza and erdescollection like this.
  20. erdescollection

erdescollection Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you have more spoilers?