Spoiler My Place

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Synopsis:
    Ashé, who had hoped for a stable life was forced to another country after her brother got a marriage offer. Due to the fear of dying in a horrible way if she does an unwanted marriage, she ends up poisoning her own brother. One day, after being imprisoned in the palace for that crime, the imperial prince came to find her.
    Links:
    Raws:
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=57777571
    [​IMG]

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2023
  3. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    unfortunately you need a kakao account to view the offical raw page

4. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are a few pics from the Manwha. these are from Chapter 3 the first meeting between what I guess is the MC and the ML:

It starts like this:
    https://ibb.co/gMyR2fX

And finishes like this:
    https://ibb.co/pdCVdNJ

quite the fast development! :sushi_singing:

Ainespi, MC Jun, TrinaAngel and 6 others like this.
  5. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her brother a total asshole, I can see why she poisoned him. I would do the same if I couldn't get away or had another plan of escape. BTW she killed her older brother bc he basically told her to die so he could become king. How? Despite having no desire for the throne and drama. She totally supported him cause he promised when he became king. He would guarantee her with a good marriage. What does he do instead. He orders her to become the ML dad like 9th or 10th wife
    The ML dad is a psycho who kills his wives just because. Even the ML mom was a victim of this. Of course she tells him fuck off. Then he slaps her up a bit and tells her to do it. So of course she would kill him.

ValReads, Lignin, DOHere and 27 others like this.
  6. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep! And on top of it he tells her to be "happy" about it! You can see that he has sociopathic traits in the way that he is totally expressionless and even when slapping her barely raises his voice and just finds her annoying.

I like the fact that our ML is simply brown haired and brown eyed. Nice change to have "commun" coloring for an ML!
    Feels fresh!

ValReads, DOHere, datagirl and 14 others like this.
  7. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After meeting the ML, FL went back to her country and was forced by her half bro William to marry the emporer. She didn't want to die so she poisoned him. Her other half bro Daniel rose to the throne and they found out she poisoned will. Daniel said they needed to wait 5y for conclusive evidence of poisoning before executing FL. Mean while FL is under house arrest. ML came to FL country seeking protection and they banged. FL thought she was going to die anyways so might as well get laid. Ml came into her chamber via secret passages. He tried to kill the emporer but failed so he is in hiding. Soon he will be joining some rebels to usurp the throne.

8. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    so all her brothers betray her?

i_am_here likes this.
  9. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's more complicated than that. On the one hand, she was forced to do it cause if she went along with it. It would be death sentence, so I think if given the choice of death she probably wanted to die on her own terms. On top of that she did murder the crown prince, and I'm sure the queen as well as his supporters want justice. However her other brother was in a similar situation to her and probably understood why she did it. I'm sure he tried to get her off but was only able to give her a stay of execution and allow her to live in relative comfort till then. Instead of immediately throwing her in the dungeon, putting her in rags, beaten, starved, or humiliated. He continued to let her live like she always have at least until the 5 yrs is up. However this might be good way to buy her some time and find a way to save her. Especially if the ML is involved. So no while he does love and care about the Mc, the law is law and she broke it. So there only so much he could do.

10. Banneyo

Banneyo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. m5nn6t

m5nn6t Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate William good thing he's dead but now that the FL has been caught poisoning her eldest brother I'm worried for her, I would also murder a horrible brother like that just basically asking the FL to die so he can usurp the throne once in for all and let her die with some old stinkin man.

Also, there are 2 more novels if I am correct, one is the perspective of our FL's best friend and the other one is from Daniels perspective

One of the novels got adapted into a Manhwa, its from the FL's best friends perspective and its called "Feelings In a Dream."

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  12. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    This is interesting! the author creating 3 novels of the same general story from 3 different points of view. I makes me wanna read all 3 of them just to get the various perspective and events. Thanks for the info!

13. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any idea how FL's relationship with her best friend progresses after this? I didn't expect for her best friend to be the one to give the definitive evidence that incriminated her. I thought it was something that would come up during the investigation. It doesn't seem like she really understand the FL's reason for what she did since she was congratulating her on the marriage.

I'm also curious about how this effects her relationship with Daniel going forward since he's supposed to be in charge of the investigation. I can understand why both are doing what they're doing, but that has to put a strain on their bonds. The dynamics are definitely going to dramatically shift

14. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Ashe escape execution and if so, how?

15. Furiae19

Furiae19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was going to get away with murdering that asshole until her bestfriend snitched :facepalm: Why did she do that ??

ValReads, DOHere, Ainespi and 7 others like this.
  16. Kiriari

Kiriari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I briefly looked at "Feelings in a dream" and the so called best friend tried to use a potion to seduce MC's other brother by connecting their dreams, but she has the audacity to snitch on MC claiming moral high ground.
    She's ok with messing with her crush's subconscious but poisoning a psycho to save MC's life is crossing the line.
    Since the best friend has her own story I assume she won't get any retribution from MC?

17. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean... if we pretend that we're not in a world where the MC can do no wrong, she murdered her brother. People who murder abusive family members IRL are still guilty, to varying degrees, under the law and their friends often don't blindly accept that they were right to resort to murder. We the reader know that her choices were to murder or be murdered (or at least, that was her understanding of her choices), but the people around her just know that she did a murder.

18. Furiae19

Furiae19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh you are absolutely right but still :blobsad:. Maybe I'm just used to those overly loyal characters that protect the FL no matter what.

Ainespi and Creolenerd like this.
  19. raichiu

raichiu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get that you're mad she snitched but fyi the potion she made wasn't for seducing someone. She knows that she can never be with the prince which is why she wanted to talk to him and connect with him ONCE even if it's just in a dream. That's the whole purpose of that potion. I know that you just briefly looked into the story, but you really should make sure of it first bc you're misinterpreting her character.

torte1315, Ainespi, Ygbaby and 8 others like this.
  20. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only sensible comment here. It's amazing how emotions can drive people to downplay the gravity of murder simply because they "know" or "resonate" with the one who carried out the act.

torte1315, Ainespi, Ygbaby and 7 others like this.