Spoiler Once Again Into the Light, Alone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by blackrose0429, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The youngest serial killer had been 7-8 y/o so...yeah.

2. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as much as people do not like to believe it, youth does not mean innocence. however it does often mean not having the maturity to handle to much power properly

3. Chihiiro

Chihiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except Navier, I think you need to die first if you want to be the MC:blobowoevil:
    What I mean is, Kiera, Aria and Alisa all used to die once:p

Ismalia and FancyDiel like this.
  4. Cagalli

Cagalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like Bion as an Ml ☹

I like Bion better

5. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the king, MC's second father loved his previous wife? He seemed to be pretty quickly over her and in love with his current one.

Was the first wife mentioned in the books?

6. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just saw the latest webtoon's chapter, ch 21. It was in Korean so I didn't understand anything but OMG, this chapter was a rollercoaster of emotions.
    Now I understand why many here talked about the fact that this story isn't a revenge story but an HEALING ONE, where the FL needs to continue to live with the people who REALLY and TRULY LOVE HER, forget and leave behind her every thing that were bad.
    I really need to read first the story before complaining about how it will develop, unfortunately, I don't have time to read webnovels, that's why I'm mostly here in these spoilers threads about different webnovels and webtoons. I want to know what will happen after reading the latest chapters if there are some spoilers available.
    I still want to read an entire chapter telling about how FL's former family members are being tortured in the afterlife thought, but after reading the latest webtoon's chapter, it will be just a cherry on top of an interesting and seemingly delicious cake.
    I can't wait to know and read more.
    Also, they choose the perfect artist for this story. Good job.

7. bananaanna

bananaanna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chap 21 shows Alisa in the prison cell she occupied in her last life, thinking about how her family didnt believe in her and how she wanted to die. But then she heard a voice questioning her if thats what she really wanted, to die. And then she thought that thats not what she wanted, she wanted to be loved with people who care for her, then she remembered the family that loves her and became Aisha. Breaking down the illusion of the prison, she is now in the open nature chasing after a floating light. Suddenly she reliazes she doesnt have to chase any light, because she has light in herself from all the care and love, precious memories from people from her current life. So she uses her powers and comes back. :)
    it was a really beautiful emotional episode.

8. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh burning a live person is itself a torture I mean every second the pain u r getting by being burning and each and every part has indescribable pain that you can't extinguished is the best tortured die slowly and slowly with damn pain is deserving than out of mere sec losing ur neck.

Chunin likes this.
  9. FancyDiel

FancyDiel New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha yes... I want to be Aria or Doctor Elise

10. MoonThorn

MoonThorn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I think that his marriage with first wife was a political one- cuz it's mentioned that's he was a princess of another country, so maybe they did not interact much aside from their political duties. It's also said that she had a weak body and she only grew weaker after the prince was born- so maybe they did not have enough chances to meet and engage with each other. On the other hand the current empress is someone from his own country,so maybe he relates to her more. She also has such a happy personality- so I believe he couldn't help but fall in love with her. Also have you seen their kid? Like Aisha (mc) is so frickin adorable- he gotta love her for giving him such a cute child. Another point is that she seems to be a very kind, considerate, and genuine person. She loves Isis like her own son and doesn't treat him differently just cuz he is from the previous empress. Also the fact that she has refrained from having another kid so that it doesn't harm Isis' position as crown prince could also be said- cuz majorly having the mc was a part of her political duty as empress, if she didn't have a kid the nobles could have said that she is not fit for the position of empress and have her removed. There is a lot of politics involved- but overall this is what I understand.

11. BananaChi

BananaChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers :)! I thought this was a pure revenge story(was looking forward to that) but I see it's another family story with lots of side plots, fluff, and filler. I'll wait 2 more years to read the webtoon for this once it reaches 100+ chapters (since most of the time these type of stories take a long time to get to the point :blobsweat_2:).

babayagu likes this.
  12. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TRUEEEEE!! i really love the artsyle, its really beautifullllll^^ anyway, since you've read chapter 21, has they awaken from getting poisoned???

13. suray_yaya01

suray_yaya01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they will awake the most things that I excited they will know Aisha has a spirit light. If I'm not mistaken the one who poison them is lakias the 1st prince if im not mistaken hmmmm

14. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds me of the manhwa actually I'm the real one.. The one who kill the MC in her first life.. The actual body is already dead but her body is being a container for the devil.. She manipulates everyone to kill MC and stole her power.. There is also Who Made Me a Princess.. The supposed heroine unknowingly have this drug or magic that make Claude forget about Athy..

seekingsnow and RakaSarkar like this.
  15. Reikaaa

Reikaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you can afford to support the author you can buy her book in Google Play Books. It has 4 books total plus 1 side stories. There’s a translate button in the app so you don’t have to worry.

Just search: 다시 한 번, 빛 속으로

Hope this helps

16. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His son is alive, he is a little boy

babayagu, rock.doll and DOHere like this.