Spoiler First of All, Let’s Hide My Younger Brother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jul 15, 2020.

1. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the empress really doesn't get any redemption...? But looking from another POV, ML's mother is the one who started the mess by becoming the emperor's mistress, no? Cmiiw.

Ah my heart is still boiling even after I read the spoilers. The revenge arcs in this story aren't well delivered

Screamletter, Lady Lullaby and DOHere like this.
  2. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd prince is good
    3rd prince is sentenced to death
    Empress is going crazy in wasteland

Extra 1,2-? is about Lydiana. When Rit said "She was good and gentle person", his father answered tgat she had less humanity than Aster. She was manipulative society queen and could play with human's hearts because her followers justified that these people are foolish to desire "Our perfect, gentle and kind" Lyd.
    She fell in love with crown princess at first sight. But if I understood correctly since CPcess wasnt easly approached she went to crown prince and started affair.
    To be continue (? Im still reading)

Kyla and Franz are alike since both will go vrave berserk when family mamber was hurt but more considerate if only oneself is harmed.

3. BlaackSwaan

BlaackSwaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "to you who never loved me before" Another annoying story. I recently found spoilers and also stopped reading. Yes, you're right, we still have to deal with their relationship.

I have reached the chapter on choosing a dress so far, Aster continues to flirt with Kayla, and Franz asks why she is marrying him. And if it's because of his beautiful face, then Sir Ritaus is also beautiful, but Kayla says that Aster is more beautiful and even when she sees him, she wants to hug Aster. He restored the palace that he himself destroyed. Kayla was angry if she had known that he could use magic, then they would not have had to waste money. And her friend has a very sad love for the second prince( He rejected her) And Nicholas is suffering because Kayla is getting married, but after that he fell in love with another friend, because she also beat him like Kayla. He has strange preferences.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
    nyxxx, Emma626, Aymee and 20 others like this.
  4. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she is indeed crazy? If yes, I kinda pity the empress then...

Darcy likes this.
  5. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After affair between Lyd and prince started there were ball in palace. Julia were sending Lyd death stares but mom were more than happy with this laughing brightly. She said "Now you look at me"
    Gradually affair started being very obvious, later Lyd became pregnant. Rit's father were startled: Lyd, that viper-like woman, and having illegitimate child?! No way she fell in love with dull and meh prince and forgot about reputation (tho everyone saw this affair as beautiful true love and favored Lyd) too. One day mom said to Rit's dad that noone undarstand her.
    After giving birth and the day before death Rit's dad visited Lyd while she were talking to Aster in cold voice. And uuugh...
    "Child, you have to live a long life."
    "With this face that resembles me bring that person to despair."
    "Dont let her forget."
    In the end of chapter Rit's dad thinks that noone will ever understand Lyd (welp, I guess Aster is exception)

Btw forgot to mention Rit is going to be Duke cuz Aster dont have Kratie's diploma. Kinda dumb, hes imperor now come ooon

Sam Moriarty, nyxxx, Tjanie and 17 others like this.
  6. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyla and Franz as Vesta direct descendants are deciding to give up right for owning Shuet and Ciciro.
    Imperal family (thanks to Aster it will be descendants of Spirit Kindom who can see human's potential) will decide candidates through skills and etc.
    More chances to find master among countless Vesta progenitor and less "unfair!" cries.

nyxxx, Emma626, Aymee and 12 others like this.
  7. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's comment at extra10:
    "Thanks to your support, we'll see you later with a 'later' story. It's slow, but l'm working on it step by step, so please take care"

So there will be more chapters! Nice! I was scared that thats was all cuz 4-9 are about Kyla and Aster but no parenting moments sadly
    First is "Lets hide my sister first", where Kylo, Francesca, Litania and Astell. It was chaotic toward the end lol
    Second is the "world beyond dimension", world where real-Kyla and brother are alive:
    Sisters behind original novel and manhwa are happily working at BL manhwa that was accepted positivly as a comedia product (Finally Frantz can rest!).
    Writer sees article about our siblings. She is happy for them but dont understand why if there are strangers
    Artist-sister asks why writer didnt publish "Magical Mirage" (in which Kyla isekaied, but before being BLed, check earlier spoilers) and keep it on blog if it was actually good. Writer tried to remebmer answer but cant.
    'Just as the siblings I saw in today's article live happily ever after, Im happy that children I create are also happy in the novel I've written.'

And Im happy that this is reality and not just a Kyla's dream.
    Meanwhile Kyla is slowly forgetting about her past life after that "dream", only feelings for her brother and emotions stay. Now she can focus on the present world

Emma626, Aymee, Lady Lullaby and 9 others like this.
  8. Tsukii_Satoru

Tsukii_Satoru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really looking forward for MTL :aww: i really love it thank youu

9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her brother from her 1st life is really pitiful. I wonder if they can meet again:blobcry:
    They both had it tough bcz of different reasons, but her brother never complained, no matter how harsh she was to him. Of course, if he told her his problems, he might've been saved, but he just didn't want to bother her and she also acted as if she didn't care abt him:blob_teary:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
    nyxxx likes this.
  10. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are spoilers about Aster helping Kyla meet her brother.
    She tells him to be honest with his sister (Kyla traveled with isekaied appearance).
    This creates another dimension where siblings are happy.

11. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @BlaackSwaan @amicheeto
    Thank you both for all spoilers:X3:
    I'm wondering if it was said which characters exactly raped Franz in the BL timeline? It seems like Aster only bullied him? I can't imagine him having an interest in raping him.

BlaackSwaan likes this.
  12. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Please) In the original, this was done by Aster. But everything is not so clear with the original. At least for me. I'm waiting for when I can read everything and understand it well.

And so Kayla and Aster are preparing for the wedding. They choose fabrics. Aster constantly gets into everything, he does not want other men to look at Kayla and offers to switch places so that he is the bride and Kayla is the groom. He whispers these words in her ear, Kayla almost agrees, because Aster has a very seductive voice.Yet she refuses him. Kayla approaches the fashion designer and asks if it is possible to make her head smaller than Astaire's with a hairstyle. The fashion designer says yes, if you collect your hair high. Aster doesn't like this idea, he wants Kayla's hair to be loose. The girl threatens to cut them off if Aster does not stop climbing everywhere. He likes this idea, he wants to see how Kayla will look like. She's mad at him. Ritaus comes to them. As soon as he enters the room, Aster blows him a kiss, Ritaus gets annoyed.Aster calls Ritaus boring and shows him dresses. Ritaus says that he does not see any difference in them. Aster says he's still bad at it. Ritaus brought the documents to deal with the members of the West family who betrayed Kayla. She doesn't know what to do with them, because she is still not an empress. Kayla asks Aster what he wants Kayla to do with them. Aster comes up to her and kneels down, puts his arm around her waist. He replies that Kayla can do whatever she wants with them, even kill them. Aster put Kayla's finger to his lips. She is ashamed, because they are not alone.He suggests that she cut them into pieces. Kayla rejects this offer, she does not have such terrible hobbies. Aster says that Kayla can take his torture tool "The Embrace of a Woman". He licked her finger and put it in his mouth. At that moment, Kayla's head was empty. She thinks that if Aster decided how to punish criminals, there would be huge problems. Kayla decides to send Lois and Adelle's parents into exile, too. When Ritaus leaves, Aster laughs and says that she has changed. He strokes her hair. Kayla begins to think about the past and her mistakes, about the family and the quarrel with the Empress. She considers herself stupid and becomes sullen. Aster strokes her cheek. Kayla moves away from him and looks through the accessories. Aster grabs her wrist and asks: "Do you want to leave me?" She thinks she can't leave because she has to look after this madman. Aster touches the back of Kayla's hand with her lips and she blushes. They're still not alone in the room. But everyone is busy with their own affairs and does not pay attention to them.The servant says that Franz has arrived. Kayla is happy to see him. She decided after the coronation to give the place of the head to her brother. Aster also greets Franz in a carefree tone, he has sat down in an armchair and is looking through a catalog of dresses. Franz asks Kayla why Aster is with her. He heard this and says that this is not surprising because they are going to get married. Aster crossed his long legs and laughed as he looked through the catalog. Franz reluctantly politely greets the emperor.Aster invites him to join in the selection of a dress. Franz replies that he does not understand this. Aster gestures for him to come to her, but Franz is afraid and silently looks at Kayla with a plea. She understands everything.After persuasion, Aster lets Kayla talk to her brother. Franz says that he is more afraid of Astaire when he smiles and asks if Kayla has to marry this madman? He's a scoundrel. Franz asks Kayla, isn't she afraid of him? Aster destroyed the palace and rebuilt it himself. Franz thinks he's sick in the head. Kayla scolds her brother and asks who taught him to communicate like this. He replies that the sister. She is in shock and did not expect that her younger brother who was "obedient and gentle as a mullet" became so because of her. Kayla tells him to be more restrained because they are in the palace, and Aster is the emperor. Franz asks why she marries the emperor because she loves him? He reminds her of the kidnapping. Kayla doesn't say anything. As I wrote earlier, questions begin to arise whether Kayla's wedding is connected with the fact that Aster is beautiful. Finally, Franz says that he does not like the emperor very much, and that recently Aster blew in his ear. He did it because of Kayla, because they are very similar to their brother.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
  13. WisteriaAsia

WisteriaAsia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you

BlaackSwaan likes this.
  14. gholstein

gholstein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re a God send Lol Aster is like a cat going around and play pranks on everybody. Kayla is going to have her hands full for sure. I love how gender fluid the ML of this story is - like he doesn’t care what gender he appears to other people as long as he can have Kayla.

It’s also a bit startling to see how physically affectionate Aster is. He touches Kayla every single chance he has. I think a part of that was caused by how touch-starved he was, since he was alone most of the time during his childhood. That’s a great detail for Aster’s character.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
  15. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Aster really likes to joke about everyone. People don't understand if he's serious or just joking, Kayla doesn't understand him either. She is quite trusting and believes in all his words. As for touching, Aster is quite gentle, he likes to touch Kayla. She is quite shy, unlike him.

16. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor ministers suffering from Aster's jokes too lol. If he have to make a decision he reads their mind and pick the worst solution they dont ever want lol

But actually it is hinted that Aster understand Kyla likes administrative work so he fools around and is lazy so everyone can be sure Kyla better to be Emperor not him

17. manvugu

manvugu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have a link to the MTL version of the complete novel? I read one already from our dear friend, but it's incomplete due to the translator's personal reasons (life happens). So if anyone finds the raws or the complete continuous (Volume 1, 2 , 3, 4, etc) MTL version somewhere, please do tell. Thanks!

Darcy likes this.
  18. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that Ritaus is gay but I’m surprised that he kissed Aster/Estelle when they were young. I’ve thought he wouldn’t do it cause he doesn’t like him when he pointed out to Estelle that he can’t marry him cause he is a man.

Aster was still flirting with Ritaus??!! And Kayla was fine with it?:hmm:

Now, I’m getting confused with Aster’s actions. He is obsessed with Kayla but kept on flirting with other men.:blobpopcorn_two:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    mikasaackerman_1 and DOHere like this.
  19. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't call Ritaus gay. His feelings change quickly. He is quite fickle. As soon as Kayla refused him, he became interested in her. Although before that, he liked his brother.

Kayla knows that Aster is deliberately mocking Ritaus, he has such a character, he can not without jokes. As for the fact that he blew in Franz's ear, it was because of Kayla. There was one moment when Aster kidnapped her, Kayla fell asleep and Aster blew in her ear. She looked quite cute and funny at that moment. He liked it. After Kayla scolded Aster for making fun of Franz, he also blew in her ear. Kayla got angry and Aster decided not to joke like that anymore.

20. leyeh2 girl

leyeh2 girl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give spoiler about how FL finally accept ML marriage proposal?thank you.

InMyHeartYoongi likes this.