How's your day, morning, or night?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by eskarleh, Sep 10, 2021.

Tags:
  1. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    So my night or morning has been splendid! I just finished another novel. That makes three novels in six days... according to my roommate I need help because I currently have an obsession.
    The novel I just read had 205 chapters, it's not much but I stopped reading novels with 500+ chapters because I get distracted by another novel mid way through.

I also have a class at 9 am and need to be up by 8:30 since it's on the other side of campus but thankfully I'm used to walking that 15-20 min distance with less than 4-5 hours of sleep (I take naps throughout my days).

So how was your day? Finished a novel? If so, how was it?
    I'm also looking for more BL CN novels friends, I have very little of those since the majority of my friends either read fanfics, watch anime, or read shitty teenage romance novels to shit on when they're bored. So please message me if you want to be friends! I'm in dire need to express my love for these novels and im tired of spamming my friends with what I just read

LK likes this.
  2. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Get some more sleep XD

3. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    I've tried ngl but for some reason my body works best with 4-5 hours of sleep and then with a 3-5 hour nap. If not then I'll be sleeping for 15 hours max and continue to feel tired throughout the day. I've tried sleeping medication but it knocks me out for 15 hours and nothing will wake me up.

4. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a second macro-economy exam in august after failing the first one in june with only 2 points on 20. I failed my second exam too, with 3 points. I was frustrated, because all that studying for only one point increase??
    Then yesterday I get a message from my university telling me the second exam results are out. I'm confused, cuz I already know my result, but I check it out. And I have 10 points (a pass) in macro-economy... So I blank out... Then I check my points in june and, I had gotten three points in june, misremembered, and later misunderstood because it showed up in the second exam category...
    I was so excited I went to sleep around 2, and got up at 7 to tell my parents (my dad was exasperated at me lol)
    Anyway this is a huge relief so I'm happy today

You should enjoy your happiness about having finished the novel before the void catches up to you and you realize this amazing novel is over...

Munimuyi, LK, seemanta and 2 others like this.
  5. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Congratulations! I have a bio exam and a japanese test mon, a paper due on the economy in 2008 tues, and a sociology quiz wed. I literally am a very lazy person who procrastinates a fuck ton but as long as I have a study cram session before then I'll be fine. So hopefully I get good results?

That's literally why I have novels on hand (six novels, six tabs) to immediately read after I finish a novel. I despise that void and after feeling it too many times I've decided to prepare myself.

LK and Baldingere like this.
  6. NoLongerTheSame

NoLongerTheSame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The start of my day was shit because Karens finally invaded the strat MMO I've been playing for years. Damn it.
    Afternoon was shit too coz I went to pay my electricity bill in their suboffice... in my mtb, and when I got there they're offline. This company never tried making their billing remotely accessible to their consumers.
    Now, I'm on my bike, chugging down some gatorade and a chocolate bar. That's the highlight of my day so far.

Baldingere and LK like this.
  7. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    I slept at 12am last night and woke up at 10am today cause of the scorching sunlight coming from the window. Then I lazed around in bed for 2 more hours. Now it's 3pm, the sunlight is still scorching and I feel like dying from the heat. I just finished a tour enjoying mountains and rivers (literally) few days ago, I still feel happy but apparently, I have a statistics class at 4pm today. Why 4pm? Can't they do it in the morning?! Anyway, I was still agonizing over the fact that my college will open on sunday, but, apparently, it won't. The notice was only for my seniors. So, whatever happened, I feel my day is great! And it will continue to be great untill my college opens.

Baldingere likes this.
  8. OneeChanKyun

OneeChanKyun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of my days are Pain-peko~
    I'm fine~

9. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh men...relate much. When I'm obsessed with a novel, I also don't want to sleep. More like, even if I tried to sleep, I can't sleep and couldn't help but think of the novel I'm reading.

This is why my current sched had been reversed. Now until today I don't seemed to find ways to correct my current sleeping time. hahaha...I sleep in the morning then wake up in the afternoon...missing entirely the sun...

10. LK

LK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Worked doubles today and yesterday, with 6 and 4 hours of sleep respectively, and have to get up early to babysit my sister tomorrow,a then I have work later that day and won't be home till 11pm... It's 2am and I can't sleep... Overall today was good

11. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, you're hardworking

LK likes this.
  12. LK

LK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah we're just really understaffed and I'm bad at saying no, luckily I have an excuse for when they ask me to come in early tomorrow!

13. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My day has been okay~ I recently moved so I’m starting new, but that means that I don’t know many people around my area. :bloborz: I guess I’ll be lonely for a while… Making friends has never been my strong suit :blobsweat:

Speaking of which….
    Let’s be friends? :blob_teary:

14. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    That's literally why I have novels on hand to immediately read after I finish a novel. I despise tha
    Please! When it comes to making friends online I don't know how to begin so I'm going to have to trouble you on making the first step. It's much easier for me in person, so this is new to me.

babybb likes this.
  15. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    My day was lovely~ And CN BL is very good!!

16. Joospinch

Joospinch Don't click my avatar!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Horrible day.. i had an exam that i didnt manage to finish and a lab report that i didnt manage to submit in time..

On the bright side, i dont have to worry about anything for... A week atleast :X3:

17. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    FEELIN HIGH AS BALLS

eskarleh likes this.
  18. Munimuyi

Munimuyi Chili <33

Reading List:
    Link
    So morning was alright, I'm relieved that I didn't miss any classes since there wasn't one, tho if there was one I would have been almost late to class...
    So yeah, got woken up by alarm, for the seventh time >.>
    And then had some shrimp for breakfast, then I went and checked my phone to see if there was any updates from my teachers or if there's gonna class in the afternoon.
    So I went ahead and cleaned my pain brushes, and then put some music on and listened to that while I was doing something my teacher asked us to do. The deadline is still next week but I wanted to get it done, the first one was almost finished. And another one is still not, but I've made some progress.
    Then lunch came, and then I ate lunch with my siblings, after that my uncle arrived and we both chatted for about an hour, then I went back upstairs to continue my work but I got distracted and chatted with some people, and watched some stuff on YouTube.
    So then around 3-4 pm? I was a little hungry so I went downstairs to eat, got asked to do some stuff.
    Then 5pm came and now it was time fro me to cook dinner, it was simple, just some spaghetti. So I made it, ate with my siblings again, then went back to my room and my time idling, listening to music, chatting with someone.
    Then I scribbled a bunch of stuff on my sketchpad before turning my computer off and got ready for bed, now it's a little late so I'll probably sleep after
    Anyways goodnight! Hope everyone has a nice night, afternoon, or day~

Windsley likes this.
  19. Deleted member 348269

Deleted member 348269 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Tired but chill evening.