Recommendations QT bl novel with delicate but cunning mc shou that schemes to abuse the scum gong

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by atzrainyys, Jul 5, 2021.

1. atzrainyys

atzrainyys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I'm helping a friend look for a book that's similar to the one mentioned in the title.

It can be like an enemies to lover trope where the shou and gong becomes lovers at the end or it can also be that the scum gong really deserves to be abused and they won't end up together(maybe the mc will find a different partner?). Thank you!

AeRukki_ likes this.
  2. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing similar (that I can think of) to what I think you’re asking for is “Today, the Foolish Scum Gong Screwed Me Over Again.” I wouldn’t necessarily call MC cunning, or at least successfully cunning, but he is scummy and does scheme to abuse the ML. That being said, the gong is scummy too, so their whole relationship is toxic overall. It has a HE, so it’s gonna be an enemies to lovers trope. The only thing I’d warn you about is the second hand embarrassment, because it’s somewhat hard to bear (I’m pretty desensitized to it, but even I cringe occasionally). Regardless, I enjoyed it a lot and it seems similar to what you asked for. Hope this helps! :blobsmilehappy:

atzrainyys likes this.
  3. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Argggg I need more of this trope please!!