Spoiler the tyrant's tranquilizer

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Idrkistg

Idrkistg New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Pretty sure there's a raws sight called newtoki95 or smth don't rlly remember but it's a ?Korean? Sight

2. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    Emma626 and engengeng19 like this.
  3. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please…..any spoilers on Renia the empress of the previous TL and how she ends up?

4. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers pleaseee.. i wanna know the ending :aww::aww:

5. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about Renia or how the leads become close?

6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on the head maid and maid lackey who bullies MC?

7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel translations are far enough btw
    A short summary of the current events
    After Amelie saves the knight, he tells his sister to repay Amelie in any way they can (therefore, loyal maid recruit). Amelie has a repeated lifestyle in the palace. Serwin gives her heavy protection and surveillance which initially is sus for her but misunderstands given Royalty and their guests are that important, so when she somewhat confronts Serwin of this, he just doesn't refute her. Serwin just wants his POV bird to stay in the status quo because he gets good sleep now, and he can fend off the disaster mentally better again and naturally does not want to let said bird pet go. So, his thought process is, if everything is resolve, Amelie leaves and he can't have that.
    Mrs. Enard intro arc summary
    - becomes one of Amelie's most loyal people. Has a sick relative, a lil' girl. Initially betrays the leads' and provides Amelie's info to one of the high officials because said official gave her a fake witch, meds, and I think even a caretaker for her kid/niece. Loyal maid-chan under Amelie's request has her keep tabs on Mrs. Enard and finds all of these out. Amelie suspects every provided help is fake and decides her first step of breaking free the repeated lifestyle and with the help of loyal maid-chan finally gets to make her new broom (Amelie is trying hard not to be found out a witch atm by the rest of the castle staff). Once lil girl is saved, Enard gives out her oath of loyalty to Amelie with kneeling and all that.

Charlotte
    - is a spy planted by said official, Count Manvers, I believe is another name in the manhwa? who bribed Mrs. Enard. More like his daughter though planted said spy before main plot (or I might just be mistaking her for one of the other maids). Couldn't really relay info because of Serwin's heavy surveillance and protection to Amelie

Additional add-ons
    MCxML scenes. Before MC saves the lil' kid, she persuades Serwin to let her travel the capital. Serwin being overprotective as he is, allows it only on night with his supervision (and can be seen in public as part of his inspection. If in morning, Amelie has to be in her bird form)

8. sslsdm

sslsdm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on the other nobility against Amelie? The manhwa showcases not even Manvers (either the man or his daughter) won't be the big bads of this series.

10. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's got lured by the disaster at the ball. She stabbed the MC, but she was controlled by the disaster. She gave up the empress seat and currently (so far ch 60-ish at novel) she's pursuing the count position. She became fond of MC and she's gone to the territory to win the vassals' support to be the next heir of count.
    Btw i translated it with 2 phones, so i can't gib you all summary ch or mtl ch. But, maybe i would give some spoilers later if there's any interesting development (and if i don't lose my motivation to read this one :blobjoy::blobsweat:).
    well, the ML felt new emotional experience after he heard that MC would go back to her home after all the disaster thing resolved. He's clinging to her lmao (you all can imagine Serwin clinging to her just like how he stuck with her at the count's resident. But ofc he's sane, and clinging to her with all his conciousness). He's don't wanna go to work bcs he felt so anxious that MC would disappeared even for a sec :blobjoy:. And our dense MC finally felt flustered bcs he started to stayed with her until she wake up, and he hugged her tightly in their sleeps:blobamused:blobmelt_thumbs).
    Well if y'all wondering why the MC suddenly became overprotective toward MC, then just imagine yourself hanging at others people who could left you at any moment.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
    CaelumBlue, Grace34, Shey_04 and 44 others like this.
  11. Birdieee

Birdieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god! Thats so cute! Thanks for the spoiler

engengeng19 likes this.
  12. Bnx

Bnx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much :bloblove:

engengeng19 likes this.
  13. engengeng19

Reading List:
    Link
    Well. I'll explain the story how this fight happened.

Amilie doesn't have anything she wants from Serwin. Amilie is a witch, so it's mean she could easily left Serwin. Even if Serwin used his authority as the emperor to find Amilie, its not guaranteed that Serwin could find her.

But at the different side. Serwin being more attached to Amilie. So Serwin desperately trying to keep Amilie beside him by lying to her. He revised the report of the strange thing happened at the palace (so there's imperial affair division, and Serwin made them revised the report about his cruelty and violence before giving it to Amilie.)

And ofc Amilie found out it. It's happened at the hunting day (so Serwin made a deal to disaster that disaster could fully control his body just at the night of hunting day. But disaster can only kill the sinners. [At first it just hunt down animals > monster and up to this point, it wants to hunt down human.....] Well for me personally it was the best choice that Serwin made to reduce the possibility of his out of control bcs the disaster.).

Amilie fell sad bcs she's being deceived.
    Amilie left Serwin at the hunting ground and promised to back at evening (she need time to think and soothe herself).
    But yeah, Lira came and Amilie fight her.
    In the end disaster took control of Serwin's body and Amilie came to save him.

After the Amilie (with Lira's help as well) saved Serwin, Amilie fainted bcs she's choked by the disaster. After this incident, Serwin distancing himself from Amilie (bcs Serwin could see what disaster do even if he can't control himself).
    But guess what?! Amilie came to Serwin first. And finally they talk a lot about themselves. Amilie told Serwin that she knows from the start that he's a tyrant (remember her first meeting with Serwin? Serwin throw a bandit or thief's head to the count. So all his anxiety just.... no need lmao :blobjoy::blobjoy:).
    Yups, and after that incident Serwin choose to expressing himself more freely a.k.a. seducing her openly lmao (even if Amilie doesn't get any clue that he's trying to seduce her lmaooo):blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:.

Ah after that Amilie found some clue about disaster. It's related with the witch (there's a demon drawing at the wall where the seal of disaster built And it's seems like the disaster is the demon (witch is the demon's priest in this story) i think? I need to read more to find out the truth.:blob_zipper_mouth::blob_zipper_mouth:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  14. huda

huda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this as the first "night" between ml and Mc, never clicked that fast before lmao
    Thanks for the spoilers.

Lindwurm, Elisee, CaelumBlue and 6 others like this.
  15. Rainystee

Rainystee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on how the ball went?

16. engengeng19

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAOOO :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:. It's not 15+ or 19+ novel right? :blobjoy:

Not sure. Maybe I would find it? I'll give you all spoiler if I found it :blobokhand:
    But I had some theory that Amilie is the real Amilie. I could be wrong tho :blobjoy:. Bcs the disaster told Amilie (when choking her at the hunting day) that it enjoyed her despair.

So the ball went smoothly.:blob_pompom:

But before the ball happened Charlotte try to ruin Amilie's dress. Charlotte turned to a mouse by Amilie's magic (whoever approached her dress with malicious intention would turned into a mouse).

But in reality Charlotte successfully pour some liquid to Amilie's dress before she turned to a mouse (so kind of acid liquid to tear off the stitch of each fabric. Lenia's plan is to made Amilie too embarrassed to step into the imperial palace). :sweating_profusely:

But Amilie made the same dress with her magic (well, bcs it's too hasty, the dress can't be that good or the stitch can't stick together that long. Especially after one of Lenia's lackey purposely pull her dress). After the 1st dance with Serwin, she changed her dress. :sweating_profusely:

After the dance with Amilie (ofc it's sweet:bloblove:). Serwin asked Lenia to dance (Amilie gone to change her dress). When the 2 of them dancing, Serwin openly threatening her. After the dance, Lenia realized that she doesn't have a chance to be the empress anymore.

After the dance, Lenia lured to the lake beside the ball by the disaster. This is where Lenia being controlled by the disaster stab MC and fell to the lake together. In the end MC successfully purified the lake:blobokhand:

Lumaera, Elisee, TrinaAngel and 32 others like this.
  17. Rainystee

Rainystee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    @engengeng19

engengeng19 likes this.
  18. Bnx

Bnx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for spoilers :blobbunny::blobhighfive:

engengeng19 likes this.
  19. calladalia

calladalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has the novel ended? Any spoilers for the ending? :(

Ariary, Mantillis and rubychan like this.
  20. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link