Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is so much wrong with this comment that it becomes tiresome. It's amazing how people think Sobieshu is the victim of a loveless relationship...Being sensible costs us patience.

mayfly_0, thenexttyler3, Arye and 3 others like this.
  2. nonomo

nonomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am mostly lurking the thread but what even is this good lord. I'm going to sound like an ass but big fat doubt on the read the raws because this is straight up fanfic level of interpretation. Sorry but this is just ignoring characterization, details and plain facts provided in the novel.

I have no idea why so many seem to like to not only absolve Sovie from everything but also paint Navier as some kind of frankly stupid and blind poor woman manipulated and played by big bad Heinley.

mayfly_0, thenexttyler3, Arye and 3 others like this.
  3. McKenna

McKenna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In a recent chapter Sovieshu himself admitted that he's the cause of both Navier and Rashta's misery, and that's one of the reasons he didn't want to remarry. I think that's progress for his character and should put to rest whatever argument saying he's a victim of this and that.

4. HeyMonsterGirl

HeyMonsterGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We have more details, information or descriptions about this. Like her parents dying her hair with dark colors since she is young.
    As far as i read, because i haven't finished yet, Sovieshu only had 3 encounters with her, and in the first one, he confuses her with Anh but then Mrs. Verdi tell him that Anh looks like his father, Allen. In that moment he realizes that the person he saw was Glorym and that she stills alive. But he didn't try to reveal this, or have a meet because he knows how much suffer this could bring to her.
    And i understood that the topic of the priest was just speculation because the empire is divide in two sides about the paternity test and the one's who feel sorry about the princess. I should've read this chapter really slow to understand.
    Another thing, if i'm not mistaken, Glorym only says that she is Rashta's daughter to Lari with the fear that she might hate her for this.

5. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the clarification. I actually wondered why Gloriam thought that she was Sovieshu’s daughter when the general public didn’t know the truth. The spoiler posted on here before gave the impression that Gloriam knew all along that she was Sovieshu’s daughter. I found it more plausible that she knew that she is Rashta’s daughter because she looks like her. Her adopted parents would only be sure of that much because the scandal that the emperor had a cuckold baby was prevalent in the East empire.

Why would Lari care about Gloriam being Rashta’s daughter though? In a weird way, it’s thanks to Rashta that Lari was born. If Stupidshu didn’t try to make Rashta’s baby legitimate, poor Navier would still be in that awful marriage. I’m very sure that Navier would never trade her kids for a life with Sovieshu.

By the way, did Verdi meet Gloriam in the East empire? Or was she searching for the former thieves who are now in the West empire?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  6. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Mote finds her way free of the baggage and scandalous past of her parents.

Finally Heinley shows up in the new arc set 13 years later. I can’t believe he leaves the bad cop parent all up to Navier. His excuse is that Lari looks like her and Kai sounds like her so he just can’t bring himself to discipline them. He’s all lovely dovey with Navier when he’s whining about it. Navier kind of understands when she thinks about how angry and afraid Lari makes her with her accidents but then she mellows when she thinks that Lari is a young Heinley. (Somebody please teach these two how to be parents lol) It’s like they’re experiencing a revolving door of seeing each other in their kids.

Anyway, Navier hands him a letter from emperor Stupidshoe. He is writing about the succession issue. Heinley reads the letter and then Navier suggests that they speak to the kids. Consequently, later that night Navier invites the kids to eat together with them and raise the issue of the heir to the Eastern empire. The chapter ends right there.

7. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers:blob_grin:

8. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have a few questions:
    1. does soveshu get adequately punished for the shit he's done
    2.is henley faithful to navier? or does he screw around like soveshu

on another note: i personally sympathize with both navier and rashta.

9. McKenna

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Living alone, mentally unstable, filled with guilt and regret, having to give his throne to the child of his rival -perhaps an adequate punishment?
    2. He's faithful to Navier.(Really would like to see both he and Navier look like now after the time skip).

Same here. I do sympathize with both Navier and Rashta. Navier is the one who got away and gets to live happily ever after. Rashta got the tragic ending, even though partly due to her own greed and stupidity. Their rotten luck to get entangled with Sovieshu. However, neither had the option to decline him in the first place- Navier being the child bride chosen by the Imperial family and Rashta being the runaway slave picked up by an Emperor. Both never had the choice of saying No.

10. shashasha

shashasha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he still the emperor?

11. HeyMonsterGirl

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to write a spoiler but i don't know how to make the "spoiler box":unsure:

Actually, it's Glorym who is worried because she knows the kind of person her mother was to Empress Navier. So she tought that this could affect their friendship, but Lari doesn't really care because she really likes her as a friend, she knows how amazing she is a knight and want her by her side when she becomes an Empress.

Mrs. Verdi was looking for Glorym because after she listened the maid talking about how the thieves were raising the children, she tought that Glorym might be alive and living with them.

its0k, aliceyriz, Celebrianna and 2 others like this.
  12. shashasha

shashasha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    am I the only one who wish Gloriem stay as Allen's child?

it's frustrating if she's really Shoviesu's child.

13. McKenna

Reading List:
    Link
    I have mixed feelings about Lari. She's too spoiled, entitled and greedy- wanting to take the Eastern and Western Empire for herself even though Navier argued that Lari should only get one empire and Kai the other. Heinly even encourages it. Apparently, he intends to make her his heir. She seems to be getting her way with Heinly and even Sovieshu due to how much she resembles Navier.

I felt sorry for Kai since he had to swallow the blatant bias towards his sister. I Navier seemed to be the only one who notices his unhappiness. Lari said she wants to become Empress of the Eastern Empire because the Western Empire is already hers. She even mentioned that Kai is sickly. I was a bit confused at that part because it was mentioned in an earlier episode that Kai is actually an excellent swordsman so he should be quite healthy. In fact, if we were to argue about who would be a better ruler, I would say it would be Kai. He's smart and has his mother's temperament, whereas Lari is all about war and world domination. It's easy to conquer but much harder to rule well. To me, Kai would be the type emperor you would need to rule over a stable and prosperous empire.

Kinda like McKenna's son. Lari is obsessed with him but he's not really liking Lari's power-hungry mindset and was blunt about it. Perhaps he and Navier would be the ones to restrain Lari eventually.

Laciesche, mayfly_0, its0k and 8 others like this.
  14. UnevenEyes

UnevenEyes New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want some details because I can't find it in the thread.

Basically, I am hearing that there's a side story where rashta becomes a maid instead of a concubine. I heard sovishu (fucking bastard) still cheats on navier, but that's about all I can find. I can't really find much about this in this thread, so can anyone explain this side story to me?

15. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

There is no way to explain it in detail because it has not yet been released for free. But from what I read on the Korean wiki, and from what a Korean who spoke here in the threads said.

It is a dream of Rastha's soul that was generated because of the prayers the high priest said he would perform. In it, it happened that Sobieshu did what he said while drunk in chapter 200, took Rastha to be Navier's maid. In this, Navier became Rastha's protector and raised her to be polite. But even so, a noble woman from another country (apparently a countess from the Northern Kingdom who is so often quoted) had a one-night stand with Sobieshu and became pregnant.

And Sobieshu decided to do the same shit. Rastha followed Navier to the Western Empire.

mayfly_0, its0k, aliceyriz and 2 others like this.
  16. HeyMonsterGirl

Reading List:
    Link
    Just yesterday I finished reading the side story of Rashta.
    She runs away like in the first part of the novel, rescued and sent to Navier's palace where she is educated as a maid. Where she serves her loyally.
    Rashta, who at the beginning admired Sovieshu for being her savior, ends up detesting him when she listened about his affair with this other woman.
    The affair is due to a simple misunderstanding that he didn't bother to find out or ask Navier if it was true. He thought she was cheating on him and wanted to do the same as revenge. Which is totally stupid from his part and we all know what he is going to make after this ‍♀️‍♀️

mayfly_0, its0k, Arye and 7 others like this.
  17. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Fortunately we know that Lari only rules over one empire in the end. I can’t imagine why would Kai be sickly. He wasn’t sick when he was young. Maybe the word is translated differently in English beyond MTL. I know Heinley would definitely take Lari’s side because she’s like him. I hope Navier stand up for Kai. I also hope Lari mellows out because so far I thought she’s twice Heinley’s personality.

Fortunately it’s just a “what if” story. I guess it could mean that Rashta sees Sovieshu as a cheater now that she’s dead.

18. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too, I want Stupidshit to suffer but not at the expense of an innocent child. And Thrashta should be punished only for her crime, but let's be honest here, Stupidshit is the real bad person, even Navier said so, yeah she tried to kill Navier parents to secure her child position or the headmaid when she escaped but so does Heinly and Duke Ergi, they also frame, harm and kill innocent people to protect and gain something, but they get their happy ending duh.

Gloriem might be having a loving adopted parents, but I won't call it a good life, she has to hide her identity and also her talent without even knowing why.

mayfly_0, clraei, Arye and 1 other person like this.
  19. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think it matters. Sovieshu still got his just desserts, which is, he lost Navier. That’s the sweetest comeuppance for me. He always wanted a family and he lost that too. He always dreamt of a child with Navier and that didn’t happen. He also majorly failed in putting his illegitimate child as heir when not even his illegitimate siblings stood a chance. Everything he tried to manipulate in this regard, failed.

What I personally would like to see is Gloriam and Ian/Ahn get to know each other.

mayfly_0, its0k and rock.doll like this.
  20. Deskata

Deskata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As per my understanding of the MTL, in regard to the "sickly" part, I believe that Lari spoke about Sovieshu and not Kai. Since his condition seems to still remain unchanged (physically and psychologically), she expects that he would abdicate earlier than Heinley, who, according to the MTL, is "strong". And since she gives the impression of very ambitious person, she would want to become a ruler by taking the shortest and easiest way possible, that is, to ascend to the throne of the Eastern Empire.