Picked Up I'm pregnant with a cub of a traitor in my past life (BL, rebirth, historical, mpreg)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by sonata123, Jul 23, 2021.

1. sonata123

sonata123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Picked up by Lazy Girl Translations:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...child-of-the-traitor-general-in-my-past-life/

Name:
    I'm pregnant with a cub of a traitor in my past life
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4453685
    NU Link: N/A
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: The title is a bit embarrassing but the story is actually very, very good, serious, melancholic and sad in parts, but with a very sweet HE. It's rebirth in historical setting, with mpreg and some dog blood. The MC, Li Yuanmin, is a prince and an intersex person (hence mpreg). As an intersex, he is both hated and coveted by many people around him. His first life was lonely and tragic, he fell in love with a scheming man who showed him a bit of false kindness, was made into a puppet emperor and committed suicide when a rebel general, the Red Tiger King, was going to invade the city. Then he is reborn as a 13-year old and... gold finger? Forget it. Everything he tries to achieve to change his life costs him dearly. It also turns out that the future Red Tiger King was a child slave Li Yuanmin saved in the past. In this life at first he decides not to save him to escape future problems but, of course, he can't stand it and rescues the boy and actually tries to help him grow up in a good environment, without tragedies and hostility. They grow up together (they have just three years difference) and fall in love and then, about the middle of the story, the real angst slams. Because the boy suddenly also gets reborn - and the Red Tiger King discovers that, instead of marching to his glory, he is stuck in a province and in a relationship with a guy he totally despises. There are many chapters that made me cry (I loved it); they reminded me a little bit of Erha in the aspect: the same person with two different life experiences (and one obsession with the same guy). But in the end everything is resolved in a very satisfying way. Everything is satisfying - relationship problems, political problems, punishment of villains.
    Description:
    The prince raised in the Cold Palace was once pushed to the supreme position by his beloved and became a puppet emperor. Only before his death he realized that in his short life he was just a pawn of the power and desire of others. When the city was about to fall, he cut his beautiful face that was his curse for half of his life and ended his sad life with white silk.
    Once he returned to his youth, he looked at the orphan of the traitorous general who was trampled and humiliated by the spoilt royal children. He remembered the murderous hero who broke through the city gate in blood and gore in his previous life.
    Li Yuanmin sighed and quietly took the bruised child back to the palace to take care of him, hoping to eliminate some of the hostility from him and give him a better life.
    Years later, the great general who calmed down the frontier, returned to the court. The first thing he did was to go straight to the inner palace.
    "The minister has worked hard for Your Majesty's and missed the joy of his life," the tall and mighty general's eyes were hot, "now it's the time for the subject to return to his marriage with Your Majesty."

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    BanniNotBunny, _the_fae_ and Ixzah like this.
  2. _the_fae_

_the_fae_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wahh seems interesting

sonata123 likes this.
  3. sonata123

Reading List:
    Link
    It is really good, I wish someone picked it up :(

4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so so

5. flamingred

flamingred Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooo I think I'll pick it up!

sonata123 likes this.
  6. sonata123

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, awesome!!! It's such a good news! Thank you! :)

flamingred likes this.
  7. flamingred

flamingred Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. sonata123

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe change it to spoiler or lcd post, rather than in novel pickup request? Or create one.