Spoiler The Villainess Who Has Been Killed 108 Times. She Remembered Everything. The Maiden with the Ruby Cr

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RaiLi, Oct 8, 2020.

1. ranzan

ranzan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapters up!

salaza189, Viola202, Mashka08 and 2 others like this.
  2. ranzan

ranzan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lot of new chapters up. Including Alisa's first chapters.

3. ranzan

ranzan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    4 new chapters up with 2 more this week on Friday!

Tobbit and salaza189 like this.
  4. Aquaregia

Aquaregia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers:
    As for the initial part of the story when MC was a baby
    As MCs mother gets better and Brad started working in their mansion he starts to understand that Mc despite being not-even-a-year-old can actually understand everything he says. Lol he literally talks to a baby ABT complicated stuff. Their interactions are so funny where she called herself his big sister many times over and him disgusting over that. Well anyway they get attacked by a demon dog they survive cuz of her mother(actually a talented archer) Brad and imperial family guards (I think) who comes to help them as a request from her father (who is on his way to them along with Seraphy) they somehow escapes the mansion in fire and runs from the demon dog. MCs father make a last minute entry and saves them. The demon dog who is stubborn until death attacks Mc at the last min (who was in the boat to escape from the dog) gets thrown into a water (tho Seraphy saves her) she stumbles into a red jeweled necklace underwater (the one in the cover). It's some kind of super important super dangerous jewel(only she can touch it) and has a very dark history which could probably cause a huge war across the country (note: they are talking abt the politics of other countries with a baby tho our MC is not a normal baby it's still hilarious in a way how naturally they do it ) Then smthg happened (I didn't actually understand this part) the three bodygaurd who the duke left to protect his wife and child who actually got killed by the demon dog becomes a ghost and come back (- I think it goes like this) Brad and Seraphy fight over the boat while the maid protects the MC. MCs mom and dad are super worried over the shore along with the gaurds. Well when things take turn for the worst her newfound necklace acts up (after some kind of test) MC uses the jewel and take on the shape of her teenage form temporarily surprising Brad Seraphy and everyone in the shore After seeing her the ghosts are content that their young lady grew up strong and beautiful and some emotional scenes where maid got to see her dead son who was eaten by the demon dogs( that's actually a pretty sad scene:'( ) Now that fights over father and daughter reunite Brad tease her for getting her snot over his shirt. Years later MC is grown up Brad is still a maid but they are quite close

About MC and Brad :
    It says in one of the later chapters abt a scene after MC dies in one of her lives
    In her life where Brad kills her it's shown in manhwa in its initial chap. It seems in their very first life which Arisa(blond headed snake -.-) called 'The Original History' or smthg like that MC and Brad used to be lovers (and that was super shocking) and the other heroes used to be friends with her even Arisa. But as they died and Arisa hated the fact that Scarlet (MC) loved Brad more than her [I think the plot goes like this I don't remeber very well and I'm just writing it from my memory] so she rewinds the time (It says how but I didn't understand). And this time when Brad killed MC his memories returned (this time they were around 90s life time) and he got super angry and sad yelled so bad that entire building heard his cries (damn that was such a heartbreaking scene :'(( ) he comes up from the underground to where Arisa was being confronted by Arnold and Seraphy where they learns that Arisa was actually playing with them and boom they are super shocked Arnold even learns that it's cuz of her his mother died (As if was it supposed to surprise you so much it's your fault for getting played by a white lotus not once or twice but an entire 108 times tch ). Well anyway Brad comes up gently carrying a dead MC. (what's the point of treating her like that after killing her dude -.- ) even Arnold and Seraphy notes as to how diff the usually indifferent Brad was being. Well the Brad with now restored memory fights a totally overpowered Arisa. Serisouly tho Arisa is crazily op even Brad had to risk his life to put a wound on her body. Brad is completely shocked when he learns that this was their 90s life and the fact that Arisa was the reason for the Scarlett's repeated lives. As he is about to die Arisa says that it's impossible to stop Scarlets repeated lives because it's tightly linked to the world? But she says there is one extremely dangerous method but He doesn't hear the method cuz he is already dead :'(

I think that's how it goes I'm not sure about the details since the translations were a bit off and I struggled a bit to understand regarding the fights.

Another major spoiler:
    Even tho I read this I'm not completely sure about this one as I am about the previous spoilers cuz again translations were rocky and they gave me a hard ride :)
    In her current 109th life after She grew up (Brad is still with her as a maid -.- he's like a heir in training?? ) She visits a party with her mother and Brad (where Arisa and Solomon watches them from the shadows). They gets ambushed on the way back; courtesy of Arisa who said she wanted to 'check smthg' saying the someone even more powerful is protecting Scarlet and thst she wanted to check that. As she hoped Brad risked his life to protect MC (he's such a amazing person I need someone like him -.- Scarlett is almost making me jealous -.- ) he hugs her and takes the blade for her. It's at the point where you don't know if he is still alive or not that MCs red jewel glows and Brad suddenly wakes and attacks their attackers. It is later revealed that it's the Brad from previous 90s life who is aware of the original history that took over current Brad's body to protect Scarlet. As he vanishes he says that he won't be able to come out in a while cuz too much energy was used up ...... And that's where it ends

Well that's about all I know.
    It's frustrating I wished someone would officially translate this novel cuz it looks like it has a really good plot and characters.
    Especially the the interaction between Brad and Scarlett. The best of it is after she's grown he can literally understand what she's thnking without her having to spell it out. During fight and all it's actually amazing how he understands her outright. He says she's the only one he can understand like this but towards others it diff. Shes special cuz he's known her since she was a baby. (Kyaa XD)
    So please please I hope someone picks this up then we might get ourselves a really good story to read.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
    xpeanut, sssssleigh, Reeka98 and 36 others like this.
  5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    For some unidentifiable reason, I did think about this series just now and lo and behold, I got a notif for new spoilers! Thank you so much! So much Brad material! Any spoilers on the other male heroes? The scholar, aristocrat, bard, wind seer (gosh, its been so long, I don't remember a lot from this series. And I only have manga and spoiler thread knowledge)

Lilazeaf and Rania want to QT like this.
  6. TsukimiLovesSweets

TsukimiLovesSweets Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Personally, since manga chapter 2 I’ve felt that Scarlett and Brad had some kind of romantic connection in the past. Arisa hinted at it. Though I’ve always been curious to know what would drive this batshit crazy blonde Yandere to spend essentially 2,996 years making Scarlett’s life such misery. Gotta say. Out of all the female Yanderes I know and loathe. She might just take the cake.
    But I’m also curious to know Solomon’s motives. Is he just devoted and madly in love with Arisa, so he is her only ally in this madness? Or is he more insane and just revels in this chaos?

7. jimraynor83

jimraynor83 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys,

because i read(or more becaus ei cant read japanses looked at the pretty pictures)up to the current chapter in the manga,can someone please tell me which chapter of the novel is right at the part where the mansion is attacked and Marie goes full crazy face(i need to know why and what happen to her because up until know she is the most wholesome character in the manga :( )

Thanks in advance for the help.

8. Aquaregia

Reading List:
    Link
    Seraphy(wind reader) Brad and Scarlet becomes close friends from the Begining. She helps him with his trading company. It is hinted that he likes her and lol she even wonders if he is a pedo ofc it's only when she's around 3 years around. You can't blame the guy despite being so young she acts like a adult -.- . For example

When few weeks old Scarlet was being introduced to the imperial family guards who came to rescue them from the demon dog by the duchess(whom she was already familiar with cuz she was the queen 108 times) Scarlet had a gut pose not to mention she also winked and waved at them in a extremely familiar manner while lying on top on a passed out Brad on the ground in a maid dress. The guards were baffled as to how peculiar the newly born daughter of the duke was

And as for Arnold he comes in when Scarlet is around 4 years old. He too stay close to them. Like 'yesterday's enemy today's friends' - Scarlet words. I don't remember how close he is to them.

Rudy - the noble is also introduced around the same time as Arnold. That's all I remember about it.

And Solomon the great scholar - I think he's a total psycho. I don't know much abt him or his goals but I'm sure he's on cahoots with Arisa -.-

And This lady Arisa shows up. And her... ugh.. what do I say... I freaking hate her!!

But no matter who shows up or leaves the best boii is always Brad He is always beside MC protecting her :blobowoevil:))

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  9. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Arisa find out that it was Brad’s soul in the 90th life protecting Scarlet this time?

10. Aquaregia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Arisa incited some people attack Scarlet. Brad seraphy and her mom fought to protect.(she was grown up by then around 10 maybe I don't remember :hmm:) well anyway brad sacrificed himself to protect scar and it was in his near death state that 90th time brad manifested in our little brad to protect her with all his memories in tact. Ofc Arisa showed up to have a talk with him. And well things were solved and brad and scar were safe. Oh and it seemed brad did not remember having being possessed by another brad... Ah and later on the story Scar will remember of a particular ending in one of her previous life :blobsob: it was such a cute and sad brad- scar moment you gotta read that :blobsneeze:

TrinaAngel, Lucila, Bella94 and 9 others like this.
  11. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, is the novel still going on? Or is it end?
    Can anyone give more spoiler?

So what make scarlet living 109 times?

12. TsukimiLovesSweets

Reading List:
    Link
    Something Arisa did. Not sure how. That Yandere is ridiculously OP

13. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek: Just read the manga and it's wild. Camping for spoilers.

14. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Aiko_Tachibana

Aiko_Tachibana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story with so many timelines and complicated relationships is so similar to
    A transmigrator's privilege.
    Does she stop her recurring lives?

16. TsukimiLovesSweets

Reading List:
    Link
    We’re betting that she can defeat Arisa in this 109(10)th life.

17. Laciesche

Laciesche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like Arisa's character so if anybody has more info on her, I'd be super happy to know! And if not, I'll be looking forward to future spoilers on her...:aww:

_etro_ likes this.
  18. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please, is there any chance for Scarlett to win? Because so far when I read manga, Arisa ALWAYS know everything. She's too OP and psycho glasses help her too.

19. TsukimiLovesSweets

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m starting to think Arisa’s soul isn’t entirely human. Something about chapter 21 and how she’s just massacred her household really drives this theory.

chamchaworld and evanesco99211 like this.
  20. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, maybe she's a devil incarnate? Like she's so inhuman.