Forgotten Title Help me find this hardcore BL novel plz!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fell_Boy, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Fell_Boy

Fell_Boy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I really love hardcore BL, and I remember reading this one story on here, and I’m pretty sure it wasn’t finished when I read it, and now I’m craving to read it again. I think it was about this intersex male, and he had a pussy between his sick and his asshole, and I think he was masturbating with a dildo attached to his chair or something in the first scene. It’s also about this rival or a person that he really doesn’t like, and it’s his roommate or something, or this guy just sees him through the room. But anyone, I think they have some sort of interaction and the uke is like, no I don’t want any of this, and the seme was like, I saw you masturbating, I think you want this. Anyway, the seme fucks the shit out of the uke in this dormitory(by the way, I’m pretty sure they’re at school, I can’t remember but they’re students of some sort), but then they somehow end up at the seme’s place, and they continue fucking and the seme has the uke tied up and all that stuff. He basically drowns the uke in pleasure, and afterward the uke is kind of like, broken. And he’s like I hate you, but after all the sex the seme REALLY took care of him, like really good. Cleaned him up, helped eat, I even think the uke threw up or something and the seme helped or something. For the first time he did that the uke was asleep I think, or he just didn’t say anything and was unresponsive, cuz, ya know, he got raped, but afterwards he started being stubborn when the seme helped him, but the seme was like, you’re staying in my house, I’m not gonna let you leave, but then I think he let the uke stay in a different room, at least. But the seme wanted him and the uke to be together I think. That’s all I can recall, but I’d REALLY fucking appreciate it if someone can tell me if they know it. Unfortunately, I don’t remember their names at all.....

Nvm, I found the novel right after I posted this lmao, but I don’t know how to delete this thread.
    It was literally 1 minute after I posted this smh.

2. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was it?

Asmexy likes this.
  3. Asmexy

Asmexy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wana know it too!!

4. lavendidi