Forgotten Title Bl book about an MC who reborn to his past, a military expresionless man, something bout beautiful a

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Cosmopolitan, Mar 27, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Cosmopolitan

Cosmopolitan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The title basically sums it up, it was a bl book, i vaguely, but not sure, it was title something about beautiful people flock/gather to me during the apocalypse, apparently based on the plot setting. Beautiful people are someone you shouldnt interact with during the apocalypse bc they are dangerous. The mc is a silent, expressionless man, who was in the military but later quit despite opposition from his spoiling op squad, there was one small bit regarding how he was framed in his last life to leave the military due to a rich daughter who was in love with a close super, idk maybe love interest, framed of raping her in his last life, he also got an apartment and a dog. I remember the last chapter i read being about him having a video chat in his apartment on his tv, b4 the apocalypse really started. Huhuhu hope this coulf help, ive been looking for this book for months now after i forgot to write it down, thx.

Shizukani likes this.
  2. gtreed

gtreed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I searched the 500 tabs I have open on my phone and I think that it is "Having a Good-Looking Face is Too Troublesome" on wattpad

3. Cosmopolitan

Cosmopolitan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thanks, ive been literally combining words such as "beautiful" & "handosme" with "doomsday" "end of the world" or "apocalypse" these past few months, truly a life saver, thwanks~

gtreed likes this.
  4. gtreed

gtreed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy to help!! I really like this one hehe

5. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Just wanted to clarify if the novel is mtl-ed or really translated in the wattpad site? I was planning to put it in my list and nothing popped up in NU :blob_teary:

6. gtreed

gtreed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zazi223 likes this.
  7. Zazi223

Zazi223 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last update is in 2019 -.- sad :cry: