Recommendations MC is a weapon of the will of heaven

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by mikola7946, Sep 10, 2021.

1. mikola7946

mikola7946 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese Novel where mc does not go against the Will of Heaven, but obeys it.
    Mc knows about the existence of the Will of Heaven, and consciously obeys it.
    Mc can even be the weapon of heaven against the enemies of the sky.

2. Deleted member 25261

Deleted member 25261 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Cultivation goes against the heavens, ain't?

3. Mangikop

Mangikop Observer from the Fourth Wall

Reading List:
    Link
    My Senior Brother is Too Steady?

4. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Evilations

Evilations Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The going against the Heavens talk is all bull-crap. The heck do they take the Heavens for? A trash they can step over? Cultivating is going against the Will of Heavens? Utter nonsense. If it were against the Heaven's Will, the Heavens would have obliterated all these ants where they stood. Cultivation is the very Will of Heaven itself. It's the Heavens that willed for these ants to receive their power and blessing. These jerks make the Heavens look like some kind of villain when everything originated from the Heavens themselves. The World they live on, the life they spend, and the Spiritual Qi that they use to strengthen their bodies and inflate their life spans and egos. If the Heavens hadn't willed for it, would these garbage even survive a night on the Earth they stand on? Absolutely not! Lightning Tribulation isn't a punishment from the Heavens for trash mortals that go against the Will of Heaven, instead, it's a test by the Heavens to see if the mortals are even worthy of the great power they aspire to achieve after surviving the Tribulation. The Heavens are impartial and free of any constraints. Pitiful mortals trying to project their own weaknesses on the Heavens are the ones truly damned.

So, in essence, everything that happens, happens according to the Will of Heaven! All the good and evil folks are doing what the Heavens had long ordained for them. No one can go against the Will of Heaven, and if someone does, then know that whatever they went against wasn't the Heavens but a ludicrous imposter. How could you even delude yourself with the thought that you could go against the Heavens? Every novel you have read and every protagonist you have seen, they were all obeying the Will of Heaven, be it consciously or unconsciously. They are mere playthings, tools of entertainment. Since when did the Heavens need a weapon to exterminate an anthill? Just a command would be enough for them all to perish.

The good is evil and the evil is good. The Heavens are infinite and so are the possibilities and timelines. And since the timelines are infinite, so are the choices. It's a multiverse of infinite possibilities that the Heavens created and maintain without any equal. You just see an insignificant part of that infiniteness, unable to comprehend the true scale of things. In the grand scheme of things, nothing matters to the Heavens, not the dictator that slaughtered a trillion lives, nor the hero who saved a gazillion.

smh, open your eyes and see the truth.

6. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    No ephemeral Will of Heaven is above the great and majestic Hamster civilization.

7. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with @Evilations
    I have a feeling the whole ‘against the heavens’ trope was built up as a sort of fad of a power-thirsty underdog protag going against everything for power, including the world’s admin.
    Especially since the origin of xianxia is Taoist religion
    And many later authors probably mostly just stuck with it and similar tropes, without really exploring their own setting, effectively making their novels mostly copy-paste

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
    Evilations likes this.
  8. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Apotheosis

9. ishaan

ishaan I Eat Potatoes

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Kamuizin

Kamuizin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More or less in Desolate Era.

There, the world, or specifically the universe (or chaosverse) from where MC is, just want a person with an omega dao, so they can fit the seat of Lord of Chaos and give personality to all the power of that universe (thus protecting it and stopping beings from other universe from steal that universe energy).

Apart of that Lord of Chaos the universe (or chaosverse) much otherwise wish to block the number of high level cultivators because each one consume too much energy of the world and that energy in each universe (chaosverse) is finite.

Thus, MC cultivation may be the will of heavens (for selfish reasons of his universe), but everyone else is a leecher

11. powwder

powwder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Library of Heavens Path. The MC gets a cheat called the Library of Heavens Path where he can compile information to create a technique that's the true heavens path. For example if he reads multiple books on fist arts, and learns enough different fist art techniques he can compile all the information to create the Fist Art of Heavens Path. This applies to everything from movement techniques, animal taming, sword techniques, alchemy, cultivation levels, literally everything. once he gathers enough information of a subject he will compile a heavens path for that subject.

however....
    towards the middle of the novel he realizes following the heavens path will make him unrivaled but he will still be under the heavens because his power/authority is given by the heavens. thus he sets out to seek his own path to go beyond the heavens which happens in pretty much all cultivation novels

12. saltedfishh

saltedfishh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woah woah woah calm down sir evil. as much as i agree with your statement, you're kinda sounding a lot like my history teacher now. *coughs* however, yes the Will of Heaven is indeed the one who bestows upon all things, living or not, to them mortals and immortals. so although the protagonists say that they're gonna go against the heavens they're actually not thinking straight.:blobsmile:

13. borsalino kizaru

borsalino kizaru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. mikola7946

Reading List:
    Link
  15. borsalino kizaru

Reading List:
    Link
    how many chapters did you read? he is also manipulated, everything, even his rebirth is heaven's will, up to a point where he discovers it

16. ishaan

ishaan I Eat Potatoes

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't death of all living beings heavens will?
    if cultivations' end goal is immortality then why wouldn't it be against its will?

17. mikola7946

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the description of the topic, I'm looking for a book in which the main character knows that there is a Will of Heaven and consciously obeys it. But the protagonist of Reverend Insanity goes against the Will of Heaven.

18. borsalino kizaru

Reading List:
    Link
    that's why i said more or less lol

19. mikola7946

Reading List:
    Link
    Going against the Will of Heaven is the exact opposite of obeying the Will of Heaven lol.
    It's not more or less

20. borsalino kizaru

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao... that's why I said more or less, he goes against it but he's still manipulated by the heavens, controlled by "him", what I mean here is that he does what the heavens want, obeys him, although hating him and not knowing that he is in his hands, a little on both sides, more or less... don't u understand my point?