Forgotten Title the mc has an exoskeleton in the shape of spider legs and no, it has nothing to do with spider man

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by borsalino kizaru, Sep 12, 2021.

1. borsalino kizaru

borsalino kizaru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    takes place in another world, the situation is that of humanity fighting invading monsters from another world, the mc has an exoskeleton in the shape of spider legs, the exoskeleton is white, as far as I got I think he got certain spots of another color due to some evolution, the mc ventures out alone but as far as I remember he has a city or something that he's the protector, the world is basically forest outside some points where humanity gathers i guess, there's no romance i guess too and that's basically all i remember, any suggestions please ? sthe world is basically forest outside some points where humanity gathers i guess, there's no romance i guess too and that's basically all i remember, any suggestions please ? if there was any grammar error forgive my bad english

2. bloodsword

bloodsword Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Douluo Dalu
    Edit : Sory didn't read all of your post before i answered , it probably isn't it

3. NoLongerTheSame

NoLongerTheSame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you might be looking for a Doulou Dalu fanfic.

4. ishaan

ishaan I Eat Potatoes

Reading List:
    Link
    if you find it please let me know the name, the fanfic I mean, sounds interesting