Spoiler How to be a Dark Hero's Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Aug 17, 2019.

1. AlyssVillin

AlyssVillin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS IS SO CUTE, WHOLESOME, HEARTWARMING, AND EVERYTHING!!! KJFBDKJFBNLDKFBNLKSNSSKVNS :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    Can't wait to see those scenes in the manhwa so I can melt in peace :blobmelt:

2. moncha

moncha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so why the villain leave those flower?
    and is there any secret about fl real father?

3. ailucasly

ailucasly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can't get enough from the fluffiness so any spoiler about the ml? Thanks.

Alexaaa_23 likes this.
  4. ani2000

ani2000 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me about a boy called "Leon" ?
    (Manhwa chapter 22)

Viliel, rex_reins, Alniyat and 2 others like this.
  5. Bansheehee

Bansheehee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone posted some info abt him probably just not stating his name. He is going to m*rder the guy who r*ped his sister more like his twin. I think?

6. Shinz

Shinz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They encountered the 3 friends who are Jade's seniors and one of them was the dead little sister's brother so is the victim going to be one of those two friends or is it going to be a character never met before? Because by the end of chapter 22 in the manhwa the brother left to go pick some blue roses so I thought he will be the one who's going to end up dead. Why did he even left if his twin would be the one to kill the ex fiance? Won't he just not leave to solidify his alibi?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  7. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is the prophecy going to happen to the MC ?

8. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow the prophecy suggests that:
    1- Leticia will have more than one love story but the first one (currently Cedric) is not it.
    2- She will never marry a king (but she can still marry a prince or say..an emperor)

Does that mean that Cedric is just a 'fake' ML? or will they conquer the odds? :blobthinkingsmirk:

Honestly I really love mangas that have a failed relationship in the beginning that the MC learns from before she finds her true love. I love seeing the whole process of falling in love, having her heart broken and then moving on. I love seeing the second love bloom and then. seeing how different the new relationship is and how much it works and makes the MC happy. It's such a guilty pleasure of mine :blobmelt:

9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think she received it because she helped the duke.
    As per her vision of how she was supposed to die: the criminal was interested in her strawberry colored hair.
    Said criminal probably also marked her this time(with the flowers) for the same reason, intending to make her his next victim.

I saw a comment on naver:
    Mtl edited:
    Callen tells Leticia, "Come here with the teddy bear that dad gave you."
    And put Letty on his lap. And then told the painter to draw hahaha
    So both novel and manhwa covers are based on the portrait they actually did in the story!

I really like this manhwa! I usually don't like them if there isn't much romance, but this is also funny, smart, heartwarming and really pretty. The manhwa art fits the story better than the novel one as it's livelier!
    The side profiles do look a tad weird tho hehe

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
  10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone did a slightly better summary on kalot's discussions
    -Red head raped brown hair's sister
    -Brown hair have a twin who tried to kill red head. They occasionally switch places and nobody knows browny have a twin.
    -Mc saw a memory and knew that browny was the killer.
    -She revealed it on the way, when brown was with her. They tried to kidnap her but Daddy came and beat them up. Before he could kill them, mc told him to listen to their reason.
    - they explained what happened. Mc didn't want Dad to regret killing them since it's one of his policy to kill rapists. He asked the names of the red haid's friends who joined on raping Brownies Sister so he would kill them.
    -Twins got killed by Villain
    -They told villain about mc before dying
    - Villain wanted Dad to suffer more but got interested in Mc

So, judging on previous comments here, yeah I'm not sure if the plot point for the switcheroo will be necessary (since again, only one twin was registered. They didn't need to separate from people if they needed the alibi) if red head was already gonna look like a suicide case (1st false heart attacks, then false suicides. What's next?). Honestly though, the new surprise to me was the one who killed the twins wasn't our papa duke but the big bad. Does that mean they were spared by our main casts? Or did they die in prison or something? Why on earth would they spill the beans on our Leticia who has done nothing wrong to them and even helped them knowing the duke's family given their occupation and family-ish trait of killing criminals will bring justice for their sister?
    Does this mean, after this arc its going to be the part where papa duke invites doctors yet again to judge little Leticia's probable genius? Or will it be family drama on the extended relatives? Or is it the MC meeting the goddess?

Edit: What were the 2 times MC was marked? 1 is hinted to be when she got the flower? Was the second time when she was tested? Then how was the pivotal 3rd "kiss mark" prevented?

11. atlas2311

atlas2311 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is much easier and understandable

Smile_for_me and suray_yaya01 like this.
  12. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does she get accused of murder?

crystalleciel likes this.
  13. annatan

annatan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who's the ML?

Fostofina likes this.
  14. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously that shit doesn't deserved to be simply murdered by the girl's brothers but deserved to go through the same tortured he putted his fiance through. I know this is fictional and so that girl but it can't be help I always feel I m boiling whenever I read something I like that,a girl being ra*ed is itself a brutal torture but ga*g ra*e moreover in manhwa it stated that girl died out of anemia so who knows how many times that girl had to go through this and how many times that group of shits done it with her.
    After reading this I feel so gross to think that shit was so near to our fl at that time acting all funny, friendly and sad when listening about his fiance. Seriously no one can judge a book by its cover page. I thought he's just funny but what a 2 face shit he was when he's acting nice who knows if he was also targeting fl:blobastonished:

15. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i love this manhwa actually, but now, as i read, i'm getting scared cuz its look like there will be at least one time where the storyline could be a little tragic..anyway, could someone tell me does the novel has finished?? would you mind to spoil the ending?? :blobmelt:

16. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know the reason why the villain really hate the duke? Is he just some sort of delusional guy who like to destroy things and hate justice? Or does it have to do with him being a mage? And
    will the duke find out soon enough about him being the doctor who checked on fl or something will happen to our precious girl before the duke finds out? :sweating_profusely:
    sorry for the many questions and thank you for the spoilers :aww:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  17. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After her former life and her previous life as an orphan from the slum, she TOTALLY DESERVES to be loved so much by so many!!! Thanks god and thanks author .

Viliel, mysticalavalon and Ariary like this.
  18. ChiZuki

ChiZuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wanna see this on manhua soon :aww:

OnlyHurts likes this.
  19. IamAviLlain

IamAviLlain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you pls post some more spoilers???

20. kylefeancis