Spoiler Positively Yours ~ 아기가 생겼어요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SoShy, Jun 22, 2020.

1. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters to go until we see our doo-jool?

2. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The new chapter just dropped today and... the audacity of her mom. She just called her heavily pregnant daughter who's due anytime soon about her getting remarried, which happened in the same year her father remarried again for the 3rd time. She didn't even call back or say anything about her new husband and she looked so happy with her new man and treated him so dearly unlike how she treated her only child her entire life, she didn't bother putting an act in front of her son-in-law. I hate how our MC gave in easy because she was emotionally neclected and when she was given love from her mother, she gave in easily and because she also just gave birth to a daughter. Man, I hate this

i_am_here likes this.
  3. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I would have been less pissed off at her mother had her rude and cold demeanor been how she treats EVERYONE. But as her current relationship with her new "husband" shows this is not the case. She treats Hee-won poorly on purpose and does have a selective preference to whom she chooses to care for and show affection towards. And her own daughter seems not to make the cut. I really dislike Min-Ran but she is right when she said WHY did the mother have to schedule the wedding 10 DAYS BEFORE HER DAUGHTER's Due date? Why not wait at least another month or two? She's a garbage tier person.

Even if Hee-won "forgives" her mother I still want to see her rip into her mother for her shitty behavior.

I think she probably takes after the father personality-wise. Although she looks like both parents.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
    LePetiteReader and rock.doll like this.
  4. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoiler.

that was a pretty selfish reason to ignore a child and the latest translated manhwa chapter shows her happy during the wedding while always indifferent to her daughter.

its0k likes this.
  5. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    She wasn't even indifferent she treated Hee-won like crap and made it obvious to her that she regretted getting pregnant with Hee-won. And blames Hee-won for the reason why she married Hee-won's father who eventually left her. It's really her own fault. Bitch should have kept her legs close if she didn't want to have a baby. Instead of blaming others and venting her frustrations on an innocent person.

LePetiteReader, newbornleaf and its0k like this.
  6. LePetiteReader

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not 10 days before her due date but about a month or so before.
    Mi Ran mentioned that Heewon's due date is around Winter while this wedding is in Falls and complained why her mother didn't wait until her grandchild's born and be a spring bride.
    1st time mothers are not advised to go anywhere since the baby can be premature or die from their cord choking them, the further along the pregnancy, the more dangerous it is for both mother and child.

i_am_here likes this.
  7. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler about the side story?

8. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa mentioned 10 days before the due date and I was also pissed about the “thoughtfulness” of the mother who’s expecting her daughter who’s almost in labour to be there and “share some happiness” with her.

9. LePetiteReader

Reading List:
    Link
    Holyshit, ur right. Damn that's even more selfish of her mom. Ik she could not know Heewon's due date but breaking the news and having a wedding when your daughter who has a bad relationship with you is heavily pregnant and most likely going to be in labour any time soon is just beyond low.

its0k and i_am_here like this.
  10. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link

This is why I said I would have let the girls in the toilet continue to bitch about the mother. It's no less than she deserves.

11. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 70 Spoiling Pictures-
    IMG_20210809_070533.jpg IMG_20210809_070841.jpg IMG_20210809_070946.jpg IMG_20210809_070736.jpg

Oh god! I love this comment, (MTL'ED though) I found on chapter 66 and I hate how here, Hee-won has a flashback memory of how once her mother smiled when she was young when she made dinner for her mom but her cold assholic mom changed back to her bitchy face expression quickly and our baby Hee-won had no idea why.
    IMG_20210809_073324.jpg
    IMG_20210809_074022.jpg IMG_20210809_074032.jpg it breaks my heart when our baby Hee-won was like this she was confused that her mother actually smiled at her.
    IMG_20210809_074044.jpg IMG_20210809_074057.jpg IMG_20210809_074104.jpg the smile now faded away.

naririn, Snow fluff, its0k and 2 others like this.
  12. moeisje

moeisje Member

Reading List:
    Link
    75 chaps? Oh, no... I want more of Doo Joon, the end is near, cause it's already chapter 70 in raw :cry:

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  13. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you see? Please share the raw link. Thank you so much.

14. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't read this line first but came here to say something about people's mentality towards women and if you don't wanna know just ignore.

I get that MC's mother deserve hate and everything but not this line at any cost or any other women whe regretted getting pregnant with a child, they did not wanted and neglected them due to their own experience and problems.

Let me just give a example, you go to a university by your parents' will, study a subject you despise and become something your parents want and do job or the profession with your unhappy self and neglect it your whole life and all the blame goes to your parents but Bitch why didn't you just run away? Why didn't you just confronted your parents and told them I'm not gonna do what you want me to! Why didn't you just drop out? If you continued the job unwilling then why didn't you just Quit it????

Simple answer, you did not had a choice or were in a position to do so or were financially good or had anyone to support you.

Same thing with women who get pregnant while not wanting to, abortion is not allowed in some major countries unless the mother's life is at risk but what about her CHOICE, you can be the one to endure all the pain like hell which didn't want then give birth to a child you didn't want then if you act resentful towards the child you'll get comments as, what a shameless bitch; if she didn't want a child then she should have crossed her legs. If the child is of a rapist or some playboy's then the comments be like, isn't it her fault for wearing those clothes? Or Isn't she a s***t?

So in the end, in this society, in this world women, you will endure everything and be called the one at the fault the most. Abortion is illegal and legal only if the mother's life in danger in some countries but what about her mentality, her dreams, her choice? Are you just gonna use women as some milking cows? On which you'll have whole control over, make her give birth then use her then throw after?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
  15. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a huge difference between consensual and non-consensual s*x. MC’s mother wasn’t r*ped, she made a choice to have this relationship and to have s*x without protection, so as an adult she should take responsibility for it. She had her fun time and then it was time to pay for it with either pregnancy or STD. Or both. She got lucky to only get pregnant. She could have gotten HIV or hepatitis or any other virus for the rest of her life.

Replace s*x with alcohol, drugs, lazy lifestyle and it’ll be the same - you have fun doing it, but eventually you’ll have to pay a price with either your health or your further options in life. The only 100% method of contraception is abstinence, this is something everyone should take into account before becoming intimate. Especially girls who have more chances to get an STD because of how physiologically their bodies work, and because in case of pregnancy it’s them who’ll have to do abortion risking their chances to conceive in the future or who might become single mothers which is a very thorny path.

It is how an adult life works: you screw up and you either take responsibility, acknowledge your mistakes and move forward with a new piece of wisdom, or you whine and blame everyone around you for your mistakes and stay an infantile human not worthy of any attention.

The father did his part from the point of view of the society - he married the woman he knocked up to give his child a full family. And from what I remember he even worked to provide for his new family, which is already huge.

The mother didn’t do her part well, because she was always unhappy, fought her husband and blamed her personal choices on a child, who didn’t ask to be born. Yes, later she went to work, but her taking responsibility was limited by providing basic stuff to her own child. The only person she should have been angry at was herself, who agreed to have unprotected s*x.

16. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Not say that MC's mother got r*aped or what.
    I mentioned r*ped women when they don't often get opportunity to abort and end up neglecting their child, I didn't connected MC's mother with this.
    I'm only stating that saying a, "Bitch should have kept her legs crossed if she didn't wanted a baby" is just outrageous to say to somebody who got pregnant if they didn't want it to, neither I'm taking the MC's mother side for her own irresponsibility, you can blame her all but you just can't say that she should have crossed her legs.
    If abortion was legally available without any restriction in the whole world instead it's only available legally if the mother's life is at stake then even might if their future to have more children is at their risk then it's their choice, then you could blame the mother for why didn't she didn't abort but still you can't just say to her legs crossed if she didn't wanted to get pregnant, she just simply wanted to have s*x where both the parties agreed on.

17. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she knew abortions were not allowed in Korea at that time, but she still went on with unprotected s*x, just because she wanted to have some fun. And now her daughter is to blame for being born? That’s some twisted logic and a very irresponsible way of life.
    Previous comment about her legs crossed was also applied to her only and not to all women in the world, who can get r*ped or sent to unwanted marriages in strictly pro-life countries and can’t avoid having children when they don’t want them. This situation is about an adult woman in a country with high level of life who decides herself to have s*x without protection, knowing that she won’t be able to get an abortion and that she will be frowned upon if she gets STD or becomes pregnant before getting married because of the norms in society of her country at that time. So she makes a decision to have a pleasant time, and now her daughter is one to blame. The phrase about crossed legs is fitting her situation the best.

18. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't feel like, should have kept her legs crossed if she didn't wanted a baby line doesn't deserve to stated at her. All kind of hate can be given towards her and myself have hated every part that she didn't took responsibility for what she was obliged to but that for heck's sake I'm not gonna state that having unprotected s*x was all her fault, can't her mother have intensity or s**ual desires? Or is she not allowed but then if you are gonna state this line is perfect for her that she should have crossed her legs then it so for Hee-won, the society hasn't much changed, the only difference between Hee-won's mother and her is, that she is willing to take responsibility and got a good husband material for her.
    Having a fling is nothing wrong but the only thing is wrong that you don't take responsibility for your own actions accordingly.

19. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like we’re going in circles. Of course she can have her s*xual desires and can do whatever she wants with the consent of another party, but the minute a person makes a decision to have unprotected interco*rse they should be ready for the consequences. If a person can’t handle possible consequences then they shouldn’t do this in the first place, because there won’t be anyone else to blame except for themselves. And blaming anyone else under a pretext of not expecting problems is just immature whining that doesn’t do good to anyone. This is how the adult world works.

20. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Feel like we are but the only thing I'm pissed up is with the comment regarding towards her mother and nothing else, very well aware of how adult life works.