Spoiler Transmigrated Canon Fodder, Please Calm Down!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Mar 12, 2020.

1. chaos500

chaos500 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me about Mc's revenge in this arc.

2. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a really solid revenge but a bit dull from a story stand point. She lives a really good life.
    1st she gets her family to stop supporting Wu Ling Ling (WLL aka FP)
    2nd Tang Guo helps all her other relatives to study and build on their good points so WLL looks even more like garbage
    3rd When the phone call from WLL comes that will destroy Tang Guo's life TG throws her phone in a ditch
    From there it's lather rinse repeat
    By the end WLL is in the dirt, The ML is going with someone else. WLL goes kamikaze and knifes ML to death. She gets life imprisonment, once she is in jail she gets reborn from the original timeline. Still not acknowledging the damage she to original Tang Guo and family and blaming Tang Guo for not being her stepping stone.

3. StarrEyed

StarrEyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the MC stay with the ML in the end? I remember that there was a scene where the ML was worried that when MC got her memories she would leave him.

4. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi please tell me was the ending goos or sad???Did she end up with ML???

5. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes....did she end up with the ML????? Is it a tragedy????plssss tellllll:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

6. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course she ended up with ML.
    Before foreshadowing of ml doing wrong with FL was just a gimmick to keep readers hooked. Poor ml was just a stone with zero eq who thought fl was gonna marry the vilkian guy (who was actually trying to create misunderstandings but failed) and ran away to time and space administration which was made by his elder bro (ml of author New novel ) . Ml splits his souls in those worlds thinking fl was gonna marry and was sad as he couldn't understand his feelings. Basically fl went to other clan for weapons .
    Villain guy conspired against fl with some other families plus fl grandma for fl treasures (she is lord of sea of heaven half mermaid half crab) .on her way back she was ambushed and found that ml luck was being stolen by Villain guy and other families (they made those luck stealing factories ) so fl tried to use her hair (original owner were fls hair) to rescue ml but failed again due to Villain camp and ml Basically was lost in those worlds and could die due to his luck being stolen . So with ml bro sfl decided to herself go to those worlds and closed off her sea of heaven but her system was new and got ambushed again which lead to memory loss of both her and system and she was performing those cannon missions..
    Later she came back and punished those guys and Villain guy (Jue something I don't remember) . V guy split his soul to many worlds to steal luck but they had their tracking on him so they( fl and ml) follow him and beat him . They went to Interstellar war (where Billy and emanuel) and fl decided to give each of her online friends system so they won't die (also gave it to her mom of Interstellar arc who doesn't want to separate from her) .

7. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link

Thanx for telling....:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

8. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Even that online group was created to steal luck(of her friends) via so called "ml and fl" of original story but fl became member of their group and their plans ended..

Elphin and twilight_123 like this.
  9. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    Crazy people....love the Fl....
    Again ... Thanx for the info...:blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy::sushi_thankyou:

10. JoshyM62

JoshyM62 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Scarlet Feather likes this.
  11. Scarlet Feather

Scarlet Feather Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lazykitty_99 and JoshyM62 like this.
  12. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
  13. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please more spoilers!!!

14. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhua is very nice! Up to chapter 18 now. :sushi_yes:

twilight_123 likes this.
  15. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    im sorry wait what? ML bro is also a ML in a another novel? can you please tell me the name of the novel.

16. yourmomtenkeyy

Reading List:
    Link
    ill try to write some spoilers after where @Kei-Em03 left.
    will write short ones tho.
    Orghost is the emperor's niece who got lost when she was a infant but got adopted by kind parents then they died because of some natural disaster but orghost survived but later got kidnapped by a brothel women to save FP who is her secret daughter. The women stole orghost belongings in which she got a pendant which she thought was valuable and gave it FP. And something like that.
    by the way Queen Mother Chen from the group is from this world.
    the FP of this world is very delusional thinking everyone should like her. Mary Sue I guess.
    Orghost bio mom,THE PRINCESS is a total shitcase.
    the emperor is a good man.
    This world takes place after the post apocalyptic world. The world Is stable but not the human rights I mean only boys got supernatural powers but not women so Women are just treated like human baby making tools. FP is a transmigator from normal world but still didn't give a DAMM about the shit system of the world as you know her 5 MPs are the world most powerfuls. she she is living a good life.
    our mc makes a fruit by doing research(she took a shortcut by mixing spiritual things) making if girls eat those they will become strong but lose her fertility and if boys eat those then they can become pregnant.
    orghost is true a pitiful child her adopted family uses her as slave while her bio family shows a face that they truly love her but her planning how to exhort her.
    orghost mom got cheated in marriage as her father is gay not straight and the grandma keep insisting her mom get preggy with a boy so you know how patriarchal grandmas are. she almost treats her as a pig feeding all kinds go greasy good saying its good for her as she is pregnant with a second child. and she is depressed very badly ever since she knew the truth a is truly disgusted so she slowly had depression when she is pregnant but she can't take meds cuz of that. Our Mc comes when she is 5 around when's the mom is pregnant as she knew it was a gal not a boy. originally orghost mom committed cuicide along with the newborn baby just after being born by jumping from the window.
    the reason she got depressed is that no one believes her and she think everyone will call her hypocrite. her natal family told her not to divorce even when she told them his sexual orientation,tho they aren't really bad but they think they are doing the best for her. and she believes no one will believe her cuz everyone thinks her husband is loyal as he doesn't look for others(well duh he is gay so obvsly he won't go around looking for girls.
    anyways our mc being 5 and taking advantage od being a kid slowlyy exposes the hypocrisy of her grandma in the neighbourhood and took mom to hospital.
    her psychiatrist is ML mom. ohh Mc mom becomes a strong business women after the divorce and btw mc dad's boyfriend is MP'sdad
    my fav

Last edited: Feb 13, 2024
  17. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    yourmomtenkeyy likes this.
  18. Ana Acort

Ana Acort Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am currently in the first chapters of arc 9 The flower of the favored village and I have some doubts.:blobsmilehappyeyes:

When the MC arrives in the world it is the morning of the original host's wedding and the system gives him the plot of the world.
    The MC knows she "feels" that she slept with her husband and we found out that her husband is the ML, so exactly who the ML spent the night with, was it O!H or our MC.
    The MC asks the system why "her" husband was willing to be with her if his original wife from the original plot never touched her.
    The system responds that perhaps it is because the host is very beautiful.
    He then tells him that the ML got drunk.

In the previous arcs they were always the only ones from the other whether they stayed together or not and with this I have the doubt of who I spent the night with since I thought it would be like that in all the arcs without third parties in the relationship. But since the system mentions "Maybe zea because the host is very beautiful" that's why he slept with her, it refers to the O!H or MC.

As in this novel there are no explicit scenes and they always jump to a later moment. I don't know if the same thing happened here and if it was the MC who was with ML, just that the same thing happened and the scene jumped to later.

Since I read it on MTL I don't know if I missed something.

I know that the ML is the one who follows the MC around the worlds, but when exactly does he arrive? He does it at the same time as her and receives the memories of the original, only he believes he is the original and everything is the same or he has always been since the beginning of the world, that is, if he is born there, grows up and then meets MC.

This question is also related to knowing if in that arc they are pure for each other.
    Well, I just read a novel about a womanizing ML who cheats on his partner and in the end it seems that despite the fact that he cheated on her and hurt her, he stays with him :mad:and another one follows that is almost the same. So when I read this I thought it was cute and sweet that they only had each other but now I don't know :cry:SPOILER PLEASE :cry:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
  19. yourmomtenkeyy

Reading List:
    Link
    I get what u are thinking/worrying abt.
    Don’t worry the orghost is the FL herself. I mean it’s it’s like a part of her. spoilers ahead read At your own risk. So the thing is FL is some almighty who has like spread a part of her soul( well it’s almost like a hair of her) in every world to search for Ml since he too spread his soul all around the world(kinda like a suicide since he didn’t want to live)due to some misunderstanding with fl. So Fl went to search for him cuz some shitheads are plotting to take his luck(apparently luck Is the base power) so fl went to search for him but on her way she got attacked too hence the memory loss.
    btw the system is one of the original systems, she got this from Ml’s brother when she told him she is going to search for him but since they got attacked on the way the system too loss the memory.
    well every ml In the dif worlds are also part of ml soul but every time ml meets fl(not the part of her but the real her who is transmigrating) his souls kinda gets possessed by the real him. Well but the reason he seals his memory is because he is scared that she will be angry at him. The reason being her transmigrating and getting attack is all because of him(u know he spread his soul because of a stupid misunderstanding)
    Well every orghost is having a bad end in the stories is actually because someone is plotting to steal her luck

anyways let me know if u wanna ask anything else. I have completed this story

Last edited: Feb 13, 2024
  20. Ana Acort

Ana Acort Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for answering my question, now I'm in chapter 4000+. :)

So the mc was always all the cannon fodder of all the worlds.

I don't know what stupid misunderstanding the ML would have had and how it will be resolved, because thanks to that the mc had to suffer all those lives where she suffered mental abuse, physical abuse, rape, death :cry: before the world restarted but that doesn't change That those things did happen since we have in some worlds transmigrators, rebirths and mc's own memories and where the ml of those worlds had a large part of the blame :mad:, then it already changes in the later worlds but in the first ones it is not like that.

yourmomtenkeyy likes this.