Forgotten Title Weak to strong chars

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by XxxCHRISxxX, Jul 17, 2021.

1. XxxCHRISxxX

XxxCHRISxxX Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys! I'm hoping one of you know of these two chinese web novels that I once read.
    The first one:
    The mc may have been transported to another world. He's got some dark cultivation method wherein one of his skills allows him to take control or enslave someone.
    He then takes control of his enemies, not like a puppetry since they can still think for themselves but sort of like they'll blow up if they don't listen or follow mc. It's mostly elders that he controlled at about where I've read it.
    There are five sects or school in that area which he's trying to take control of, that's why he's enslaving the elders. So he gathers his enemies, takes control of who he can and kills the others until he can finally take control of the whole five sect or schools. I actually dropped the novel after the mc took control of two or three schools/sects I think, that's why I can barely remember the novel.
    Anyway, that's only a small part of the novel, but that's really all that I can remember. I hope that there's one of you who read this. This sort of sounds like the King of Gods (novel) with the enslaving thing, but it's definitely not what I'm searching for.

This is a vague outline for the second:
    Mc trapped in a cave while hunting in the forest. He's stuck because of a wolf or a snake guarding that cave he entered.
    Then comes a party of youth from a sect or school. One of them, a lady, kills the creature guarding the cave.
    Mc has eye power where he remembers almost everything he sees. So he remembers the skill used by the lady, and then he reenact it in his mind until he masters it.
    After they left, the creature is dead so mc can get out now. But before that, he learns a skill from the bunch of things he found in the cave he got stuck in. It's I think a devil/demon/blood wing for flying, anyway, it's a wing skill.
    Hope you also know this one. Thanks guys

Thanks. Good day everyone!

2. TheWolf_DD

TheWolf_DD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They sound interesting both but I don't know the name of any, Sorry brother, I hope and someone will know the names

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  3. Rou

Rou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link