Feature Request Is there a way to see recommendations referring TO a particular novel?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by miscalculation2, Sep 13, 2021.

1. miscalculation2

miscalculation2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So on each novel page there are recommendations leading to similar series, but is there some (convenient) way to see which novels recommend a particular novel (i.e. "backwards")?

For example
    The Novel's Extra has The Second Coming of Gluttony and Trash of the Count's Family as recommendations.
    On the other side, a less popular novel called The Demon Prince goes to the Academy has The Novel's Extra as a recommendation. Yet I don't really see a way to find that series when I'm on TNE's novel page.

Is it possible to find/generate a list containing all novels that have The Novel's Extra included in their recommendations?

2. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's confusing.

3. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not.

What's confusing is that NU's recommendations are one-sided in the first place.

4. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that's why when I remember to recommend novels, I put recommendations so they show up on each other's recommendation page (like Ace of Ace & Absolute on the Mound are both baseball novels so I put the other on their recommendations, where Ace of Ace is recommendation for Absolute on the Mound & Absolute on the Mound is recommendation for Ace of Ace)

However novel listings only show a limited amount of recommended novels on the page (you'd have to click edit next to Recommendations to see the top 25 recommended ones, so they could be recommended but it could be hidden because it's only top 25 not top 6)