Spoiler Pure White Elizabeth

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Shinz

Shinz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This can be applied to regressors/isekai too right? Like I've read a lot of manhwa where the MC with a child body but adult brain basically grew up with the fl/ml and entered a relationship with them as they come of age. Some of them even knew that the child has a crush on them growing up and still and I've never seen a single person being weird out by that, not that it makes this better but I just thought about it when I saw your and other people's comment about this mahwa. Imo those stories are on the same level of weirdness as this but never really seen people calling them out.

Autumn Leaves and Fostofina like this.
  2. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I think people always call the grooming stories out; it's just that as the chapter count gets higher, all of the people who are grossed out have left already.

I personally haven't heard anyone actually say that Ashuelot is the ML, just speculation. For now, I'm really enjoying this one still

Fostofina likes this.
  3. Shinz

Shinz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't seen any comments pertaining to grooming when it comes to "adult in a kids bodyxactual kid" like for example with Arthur and Tess in Beginning after the End, the Youngest Princess, I became the wife of the monstrous crown prince(she literally simped and groomed him), my husband hides his beauty and many more. I haven't seen even one comment about how creepy it is that the women in these stories have a mind of full grown adults getting together with the male leads who they watched grow up. And most of these MLs start having crushes on the women since they were children while these women do nothing to draw a line.

DarkeAOU, hinasw, Hixki and 6 others like this.
  4. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's fair. I just now realized that that particular trope turns me off of a story, so I've read none of those and hadn't even considered them when I wrote my reply.

Autumn Leaves likes this.
  5. IamAviLlain

IamAviLlain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait can you please tell more about this dragon thing does the dragon want to take control of her!!??

6. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for pointing that out, that was actually one of the things that came to my mind whenever someone mentioned the word grooming. Because some of those older mc in child body isekai manhwa literally groom the ML but no one was saying a thing just because they are child physically. Some of those manhwa explicitly states that they will change the ML or teach him etc where in in this manhwa, nothing has happen yet.

7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking the same!

But lord, if I see the word grooming one more time...GROOMING MEANS GETTING CLOSE TO A KID WITH THE INTENT OF SEXUALLY OR PHYSICALLY ABUSING HIM/HER. While the ML is Elizabeth's temporary guardian, he has no such impure intentions towards her, so why do ppl on these threads keep using this word inappropriately? Are they just using a word they don't really know the meaning of?
    You can't use this word when only half of the definition applies, guys!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
    evil_muffins, hinasw, roseO and 3 others like this.
  8. mokaoka

mokaoka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too many unnecessary discussions! If u guys wnt to chit chat about grooming etc go make another group.. If u dont want to read the story because of the grooming part then dont. No one wants to hear ur two cents opinion on the reason why. This is a spoiler group.. And i want more spoilers on the story.. Everyone want to make fuss about everything.. Urghh

9. BeacroxAllTheWay

BeacroxAllTheWay New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RIGHT?! I'm here to see spoilers about the demon king-- not these.
    It's also mentioned that in the 'present' (or past) the FL's like a hundred years old, what does a few years matter to them?
    This is fiction. You're fine with solo levelling (and other shiz) just killing here and there-- calling literal antagonists- murderers cool cuz they're hot doing it and go apeshit with this-- this ain't even "Grooming". Go read newspapers or autobiographies of some model citizens, stay away from fiction.

It's freaking easy, don't like it? DON'T READ IT.
    Why you gotta go out of your way ranting your 'morals' here? If you're here for that, might as well mention all the murders LITERALLY HAPPENNING EVERY OTHER CHAPTER-- it's fiction people, the MC won't thank you for this. She might even smack you across the face for spouting shiz.

Lignin, Melita_H, Grayel and 2 others like this.
  10. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So we don't have a confirmation who the ML is?

I know this about growth and less about romance which I think is rad but I really only want know who ML is, not think who ML is

Discussion:
    FYI her reversing time to save him doesn't necessarily mean she's in love with him, likely he's some special to her, then again she was 100yrs old meaning she was already an adult when she possibly fell in love (she might even been the first to fall in love after she become an adult not him)

12. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the cover says so ...:unsure:
    [​IMG]

Melita_H and mia16 like this.
  13. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't find that as confirmation tho, I rather someone who read the novel or someone who found an actual spoiler that says he's ML rather than a cover assumption
    I mean if he's is ML, im fine with it but I just prefer to be 100% sure
    Edit: and that's the first cover the 2nd and new cover has all three Characters on it

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  14. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't she say she fell for him in the manhwa? In flashbacks of her adult form. Just read the last chapters with the flashbacks again

15. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the webtoon yet so i don't really know but if so I still would like to know if he's actual endgame

Edit: Guys I keep saying I need Confirmation, Idc if it's the covers or of its obvious. I want to actually know if he is.

16. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t read anything related to this novel either but I think it’s pretty obvious that he’s the ML. Nine times out of ten a guy alone on the cover with the FL will be the ML. Another post on the forum mentions that she turned back time for him as well…

17. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't care if it's obvious, I want to know if he's actually the ML. I keep see ppl say the prince is ML too so....
    And I already mention before turning back time doesn't necessarily mean she's in love with him. Especially in this case, as blog reviews kept saying its barely has any to no romance, we can only see he is really special to her

18. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you ain't getting any confirmation cause the novel isn't finished.

roseO and Plumpuppeach like this.
  19. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I didn't know they Novel was still ongoing, that's all that needed be said, thanks(y)

DOHere likes this.
  20. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious if that stunt she pulled with Vassil actually harmed her life force ; or if it was simply a way of phrasing it would be very draining;