Which Chapter Star rank hunter

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Zeckzen, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Zeckzen

Zeckzen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its veen while since I read this novel, I would appreciate some help.

The last part that I remember is
    The MC has travelled to another universe,
    Have returned his dead grandpa body to his family,
    Said grandpa returned alive again
    Have a race in 'old' space-car.
    Join another shady organization
    Meeting old giant snake, the founder of said organization.
    Gone to some planet after receiving some unknown signal.
    Fixing new deadly virus that threatened the galactic empire.

That was the only thing that I remembered, any of those that related to newest chapter pls

kyoshijiro likes this.
  2. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you asking for spoilers on the recent chapters? Or asking what chapter you left at?

3. SirZead

SirZead Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems to be around chapter 301 - 302 with the virus stuff

4. Zeckzen

Zeckzen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter I left at...

5. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are asking for spoilers, a rough description (my memory is terriblly unreliable)
    Cillin starts looking for a way back to the GAL universe, travels around. I forget the exact sequence of events but he finds the hibernating body of one of Sigma's brothers, wakes him up. And work together to try and go back to the GAL universe and find Sigma.
    He tracks down where Gen Grandpa got sucked into a wormhole. A few particles of the black box needed to open the wormhole was found on the nearby planet but no signs of the box itself. Cillin then figures out it's because some asteroids orbiting around have the box. (he also recruits a father and son due. The father is supposedly very skilled.)

Gen Grandpa asks him to find his diary and give it to his child left in the GAL universe.

Cillin returns to Gal universe with a father son duo, robot family leader, Sigma's brother (Moon i think his name was? Smth with an M), cat. As well as prototype weapon thundersnake cannon k or whatever it was called.

He returns to Gal universe in the place where the gate was, so Sigma that had been trying to repair the gate was still there. Reunion of the robots.

Cillin catches up with what is going on, and Gal has gone to shit. Whole world crazy with military splitting into factions, battles for resources everywhere, alliances and betrayals etc.

He returns to Vanguard and learns that his regiment has been taken over and most of his comrades split to do their own thing. He talks with Vanguard leader and gets assigned as captain of new 11th squad (used to only be 10). And starts calling back and finding his friends.

Most of them come immediately, but Ruklab or whatsisname (guy who danced off with Cat) became heir of some big family and is now doing political stuff.

Cillin goes to find Gen Grandpas diary, finds out it's somewhere in sector S (prison sector) and goes off there for an adventure.

Aaaaaand you wanted chapter you left at. Damn

Zeckzen likes this.