Spoiler I gave birth to the villain's child/ 살인귀의 아이를 낳았다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. I'm a bit torn with the direction the series is taking. Its nice how they've handled the sh*tty dad and Count Bufo but it irritates me Yvette (I assume) was publicly banished. The betrayed knight never realized he was fooled himself. Or are we simply allowed to believe this woman suffered being apparently an illegitimate child as well and is coveting a duchess position despite seemingly being in a relationship with the knight prior

2. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  3. GIGI1323

GIGI1323 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOf i almost gave up. Anyways does anyone know if the manhwa will continue updating ? It feels like it ended but that there's still something missing. PLSSSSS give me satisfaction !!

Lady Cordelia likes this.
  4. sclxil

sclxil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YOU ARE SO WRONG FOR THIS, APOLOGIZE [crying]

dearwhitelily, Rovvo and Audmod like this.
  5. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Yvette the one that got a guy to do her dirty work? He begged the ML to not kill her but i think they couldn't find her

6. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the ml even trying to find the girl he had fuck like years ago(it was the fl, but someone was trying to act like it's her instead) he has a whole ass wife.. and he's gonna go to another women who he had fucked before??? Hellooo?? And he even said ones to the fl "You don't mind I had liked a women back then?" Bruh is happy she doesn't mind..and the most annoying part, the fl isn't even saying anything despite seeing his own husband go to another woman and hold her hands and talk to her. Wtf.

Edit: and why is the ml mad when he caught another dude holding the fl's hand when he was doing the exact same thing not just a few chapters ago.. and he held her hand willingly too, knowing that he may be the girl who he had ones fucked. Now I'm wondering that if he never knew that it was the fl, he may definitely brought the that women into their home and probably love her while having a wife too.

The ml is sometimes a hypocrite. He says "things in the past, must stay in the past." My guy, u went to ask someone to INVESTIGATE. A whole ass investigation while btw, u have a wife now, to find that other woman. And now that she's here, let's not forget u gave her shelter plus a knight beside her.. literally like a mistress. He doesn't like anyone holding the fl's hand, but my bad, he held someone else's hands. Nahhh

Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
  8. higurashihougi

higurashihougi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am still confused about Ten's decision about the relationship with the emperor. Did she refused to get into a relationship with the emperor and went back to the Grand Duchy's office ? Does that mean the emperor have to choose another woman as his wife ?

9. phanh_lu

phanh_lu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa seemed too rushed. Did anyone read the novel and could spoil me if there was some plot to be left out?