Recommendations MC is not the MC, but the MC's opponent

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by mikola7946, Sep 14, 2021.

1. mikola7946

mikola7946 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a Chinese novel about cultivators in which the MC is not the MC, but the MC's opponent?

For example, what would await the young master, if the MC had not possessed him. An excerpt from the novel History’s Strongest Senior Brother.

The attendant and entourage would act first to incite conflict. Once the lower thugs were defeated, the malicious young master (MC of the author) would act personally because he felt his pride had been stung. The young master (MC of the author) would be beaten until not even his mother would recognize his face, which would incite his father’s involvement and his entire family’s involvement. In the end, the entire group would be annihilated.

P.S. Here is chapter 2 of History's Strongest Senior Brother, so you know what I mean - https://clck.ru/XXZP5

2. Joospinch

Joospinch Don't click my avatar!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    What?

Excuse me, but if MC is not the MC then how is he the MC to begin with?

Kamuizin likes this.
  3. mikola7946

mikola7946 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In general, there are 2 MC, and one opposes the second, roughly speaking.

4. Kamuizin

Kamuizin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What you want is a ML that opose MC for a long time.

Even HSSB mc is mc, others have the archetypal of MC plot armor from other cultivation novels to make a joke about xianxia/xuanhuan novels (and there’s where comedy stop in HSSB and that’s why i love that novel).

5. dicaro2338

dicaro2338 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want a story about a mortal human who uses intelligence and wisdom to fight against a Chinese xianxia MC with plot armor. A real one, not another parody. He should be unkillable and undefeatable. True xianxia MCs can't be defeated by doing some planning and training, they come back stronger after death and slaughter your nine generations. And you definitely can't outluck all their cheats in succession, mortal humans don't have such luck.

6. Liero Dirlewanger

Liero Dirlewanger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich is like this, except it's a plot point that only appears in the open later on
    but basically the protagonist is anti-gods in a world ruled by the gods, and the strongest god is plot armour incarnate with even a system. despite it being a comedy book the plot is very very good, but if you dislike the comedy don't even bother forcing yourself to read it