Recommendations Completed cultivation novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SugarBunny, Sep 14, 2021.

1. SugarBunny

SugarBunny Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for something lengthy with sensible plot, no brokenly op characters (I can overlook that if it isn't too blatant), and overall an enjoyable read. Absolutely no harem, bonus if it's bl, and Chinese novels are my bias. SAVE A SISTAH'S SOULLLLL

2. simenthora

simenthora Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey,
    Right now I'm reading "A Record of a Mortal’s Journey to Immortality". It's not complete, but the translators are at Chap 2432/2446, at the rate of 2 Chapters/day. That's just as good(It's on WuxiaWorld, and if you read it now, you won't have to pay as it is still technically Incomplete). At least as far in as I am(almost 1000 chapters), there's no harem as far as I can tell.

Another that I know is pretty good is "The Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady", which has a FL and no harem.

Why don't you use the series finder? Put in values of min Chapters = 100, and select the "Yaoi" and "Xianxia" genres, Story Status = Completed, Sort By Ratings Desc(I'd put a link but Im super new and cant do so)

3. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean most cultivation novels break the "sensible plot" part after like ~200 chps. That being said try World of Cultivation I guess

4. SugarBunny

SugarBunny Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai thanks I'll check them out! ❤❤❤

5. MMWO

MMWO *pout*

Reading List:
    Link