Spoiler A Saint who was Adopted by the Grand Duke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mengapa, Jul 27, 2020.

1. putrishakira

putrishakira Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, thanks for the information

Smile_for_me likes this.
  2. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, people are saying that they're stupid for not manipulating Ester instead and using Rabienne, but they are even more stupid for killing of the Saint when they haven't found the next one.
    I mean, the Saint has a really important job, okay?! The reason why the Saint has that much power is because they maintain a sort of barrier that protects the country from monster attacks, right? If the Saint can't maintain that barrier, then they'd have no political power at all!
    I mean, power aside, I can see why the temple would want to use Rabienne as a saint instead of Ester. However, that's only if the Saint was more of a honourary position that doesn't need power. But the Saint is actually needed to maintain something extremely important!
    Seriously, the temple is full of fools.

3. LUCKYRADHI

LUCKYRADHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saint is killed by Rabienne's family who believed next saint is from their family and associates (not the actual temple) and temple followed Rabienne's family foolishly also because of that fact of saint from their family. But Ester is also from their family actually.

4. Ivy_

Ivy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link?

5. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    PLEASE spoil what happen to the ending all their sweet and fluffy moments with ml too:aww::blobthinkingsmirk::bloblove::blob_blush::blobwoah::blobpopcorn:

6. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. It basically sounds like it's this: Rabies's family produces so many saints that they assume from the get go that their family will produce more. The current saint confirms that the next one will come from their family (if I remember correctly). On the surface Rabies looks like she would be the best candidate, particularly as she's the only visible known (emphasis on known) girl from their family. It also seems like she did better than some of the others during the initial testing/training period or at the very least her family's influence and her own manipulations were able to boost her popularity with the church. She's power hungry, so she doesn't want to wait to be the saint and as such, slowly poisons the current one to death so she only has to wait a few years instead of potentially many.

Now at the same time, the church has become more corrupt. So much so that there are people who are fine with Rabies poisoning the current saint, despite how it could be detrimental to them in the long term. Even if Rabies was the saint, the current saint being unable to do her work likely resulted in the crystal ball's crack that could be hard or impossible to repair by the time Rabies took control. The point is that the church has become corrupt enough to where people would go along with Rabies because she would serve their interest. She's there and doesn't require manipulation or at least not much. Esther/Diana is an unknown and would require more work to control, possibly more than they want to expend so they allow Rabies to torture her in the past lives. After all, if Diana dies then a new saint will present themselves and may actually be Rabies this time around. The church is being short sighted and only have their immediate comfort and power in mind.

What I think likely happened in the prior lifetimes is that Rabies likely couldn't perform the saint duties as well as Diana could, even with the blood boosting her. This probably meant that any repairs to the ball protecting them were inferior, assuming it could be repaired at all. The demon/monster (or whatever the ball was holding back) likely broke free and caused chaos.

7. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys im wondering, does this novel have a promotional manhua? Im curious what darwin and the twins look like

KiseonYi, IK_Reads and LokaLari like this.
  8. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noo what happened to ruling crown?? Did they delete their website? I can't access any of their translations anymore. Do they have a discord now?

9. ameneh

ameneh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wana know too
    i really like this novel and translation team
    if thay have discord can someone give us it's invited link?
    please it's so disappointing:bloborz::blob_teary:

10. adorablecheetos

adorablecheetos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could anyone dm me if they got any news from the translation teammm?

11. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil whether Darwin will know that she lived through 14? 15? Lives???

KiseonYi and LokaLari like this.
  12. ariaash

ariaash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he will. Esther will show her memories to Darin and the twins. They end up crying together

13. Autumn Leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for answering. Although I may sound a bit greedy but can you please elaborate on that part? Because for me this is one of the turning points of Esther’s life to be fully integrated to her current life :aww::aww:

14. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is that around?

15. ariaash

ariaash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to translate that chapter but I don't know how to make a spoiler bar

DOHere and Autumn Leaves like this.
  16. Autumn Leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Just pressed this “+” and insert your texts inside the tag of (SPOILER) (/SPOILER) ( I made it () so it could be read when posted but its actually a bracket sign) or you can just input the spoiler tag to make it easier and then put your texts inside of those tag

Melita_H and ariaash like this.
  17. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna camp here for spoiler because my heart could not bear to read my baby suffering and not wanting to kill that rubbienne or whatever the bitch name is.. I'm glad that she got adopted by the Grand Duke family

Animelover3 and KiseonYi like this.
  18. dhruvm19

dhruvm19 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me raw link pls