Wanna rant about this afternoon's dream

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sawanara murasaki, Sep 15, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    So, this morning, I used MS TEAM to interact with each other for class for both chemistry and physics. So of course, we showed ourselves with cameras.
    I was busy teasing my two male friends using WhatsApp (other phone, one to text one use for the camera). Each from physics and chemistry class.
    I slept this afternoon and I'd a dream and it was odd, kinda intriguing and disturbing somehow. I dreamed about the guy who I've long forgotten and he's my physic classmate. The odd thing is, I'd no attention to see him but my two male friends!! I'd a dream about him and it's like our feelings were somehow connected, intertwined in the other dimension.
    I don't know, in that dream I felt him, I sensed him but i didn't see him but I sensed him somewhere around me and the feeling was a great desire, a great desire to see me and even in that dream I said something like "he didn't know my true feelings" because I interacted with many people but not him. I sensed him in my dream wherever I go then again, I dreamed about cakes then before I could eat them I woke up(I've been dreaming about cakes, desserts and food for so many weeks already):blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    Today's dream was peculiar somehow like I didn't even think about him but after the meeting I suddenly feel him again. This is why I hate interacting with people, I just wish I could lock myself in my room and stay offline. Just hoping those were just a dream.

2. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    From my oh-super-huge (sarcastic) experience with relationships, I would not choose to confess your crush to that guy. Of course, if you are like me, you’ll go and do the exact opposite ASAP. Did that too. No worries, just a semester or two of embarrassment and it will all go back to normal. In either case it’s not the end of the world and sooner or later you’ll fall in love again with someone new and post “like” on your current crush’s Facebook (or whatever the app is cool now) when you see his wedding photos with some pretty girl. Hmmm most of the people I had crushes on are now married. I am a love koi…. (Lol)

3. Vilidious

Vilidious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, we'd have to ask some fujoshi for thoughts here... pretty sure there's a helpful BL for this somewhere...

But yeah, personally the most important thing here is the cake.

You need to go to a bakery and get one.

4. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's pretty normal for dreams. When you can't see a certain individual but you're well aware that they're there because you remember how it feels when they're around you. Don't overthink your dreams, it's probably just a subtle suggestion to embrace your inner geh.

5. One Perfect Veteran

One Perfect Veteran [ICL] [Bureaucat] [Cereal Killer]

Reading List:
    Link
    From my perspective, either it is your inner GGGGGeh awakening like the comment above me says:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:.
    Or it is your inner desire to be desired, but somehow your brain confused(?) your orientation and decided to place a male there instead of a female. Also, could just be that you spend too much time around that guy. Or just once again brain trolling you.

ToastedBread likes this.
  6. ToastedBread

ToastedBread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet it's the first. I'll give you my crumbs if it is.

One Perfect Veteran likes this.