Spoiler Cinderella wasn't me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rero00, Jun 26, 2020.

1. satsuki07

satsuki07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give spoiler in her ex-lover and her revenge on him:sushi_cool::blobdog:

SofiyeJaan and Akki19 like this.
  2. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the man with long blue hair his father? and is the woman he's holding in his arms a FL step mom? seems like a manipulative type of FL stepmother idk I saw the preview earlier.

3. Nebula25

Nebula25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has a spoiler on the father's and mother's story?

4. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  5. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. That's her biological mom... She ran away because of some misunderstandings. Her father was searching for them for the last 20 years or so. When they got married, he said he didn't want kids. It turns out the reason he didn't want kids because he thought her body was too weak. In his territory, there were some who died from a combination of childbirth and the cold.

6. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    English translated manhwa for this novel is just out on 1st kiss manga:blobpopcorn:

7. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I see, so why does FL's face look so unhappy? Sorry I just saw the picture without knowing the meaning hehe.

beazacha likes this.
  8. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume it's from a combination of things. She just learned about her ex's affair and engagement. Her thought-to-be-dead father showed up out of nowhere and she also has the shock of learning that her mother lied to her and that she is now a heiress to a very powerful duchy.

Her mom was originally a maid for the Duke's late mother. When she first arrived she signed a magical contract stating that after the duchess died, she would be allowed to leave the north and the duchy couldn't intervene. After they got married, she got pregnant and then the duchess died. She ran away a few days after the funeral. Since the contract was in effect for 20 years, the Duke couldn't chase after her. It's kind of cute when they get back together. I only read up to about 9 chapters from the novel translation, but he seems to be a decently doting husband with a resting bitch face.

9. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dang the power reminds me from "everything was a mistake" it's kinda creepy tho to have such a power for manipulation, anyways thanks for the spoiler!

I've been curious about the ml when I read that he was disabled and mute and I was like "no dude, you better not hiding anything" :blobsmile:

Rin.rinaaa, Dobokan, boom2424 and 5 others like this.
  10. peachynik

peachynik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please read on bato where the original upload is. :)

11. satsuki07

satsuki07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    indeed her father's face is a little scary hahaha, thank you for answering my question;)

beazacha and Dofu like this.
  13. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing!

Why did MC mom run away? If the duke is not so bad, and as I understood they married for love(?) ...so why run away?

14. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    This. What was the misunderstanding??? Geez…20 years…:blobconfused: I swear if the misunderstanding is a turns out to be stupid:blobexpressionless::facepalm: edit: just read a few chapters and I’m so curious on the parents misunderstanding/past lol I wanna read their story :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

rock.doll likes this.
  15. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt bad for MC. Because of her parents miscommunication she had to go through childhood stricken with poverty where she constantly starves. And now that she got recognized as the duke's heir she had to go through rigorous training like the girl couldn't even enjoy her life lmao. Idk how the relationship with her father would be in the future but seeing her think that she's just an accessories that comes with her mother is really sad. The parents really need to make it up to her. Watching them immediately go into la la land without communicating properly with MC first actually leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I hope their family relationship improve honestly.

16. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    This. I can’t deny that I like the parents interaction but the more I read and think about it, the more annoying it gets. The father says he didn’t want kids and the mother just runs away. No communication whatsoever. It’s selfish. The MC suffered bc of her decision. She lived through starvation, ridicule, and other hardships when she shouldn’t have to bc of her identity as a Duke’s heir. She was Cinderella bc she snagged a Prince and now she’s still considered Cinderella bc she still went from rags to riches. When people find out her real identity, knowing nobility and all that, they’d still talk sh*t about her past behind her back or right in front of her face bc they’re are stupid, fearless mfs who will still see and treat her as below them.

17. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dislike how the father just goes "You're starting your successor training immediately" Like, how about making up to your daughter first and not just your wife? Maybe, you know, try act like a proper father to her first? It feels like the parents just throw her into luxury and expect her to be satisfied with it. That's not how it works.

18. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, I'm so happy! The manhwa came out and I'm so excited to read it. Since the novel has not been updated, I can't wait to see what happens after. Also can't wait to see her come back entrance at the ball to show off to that guy. It's ironic because he played her and got engaged to this duke's daughter for power but the mc ended up being the only daughter of the most powerful and richest duke and on top of that is the heir. Also, can't wait to see her happiness!!!

Jukki likes this.
  19. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    37ED8277-C841-4004-8661-F18BF7715982.jpeg The Duke vowing to wait for 20 years for the mom. I feel bad for the dad, he loves the mom so much:blobsneeze:
    I was too lazy to translate so idk what’s actually happening but Chapter 5 shows the parents past.
    Also, f*ck the trash ex and his mom. She slaps the FL (a lot of times the first one was at a ball and FL was humiliated bc it was public) and I didn’t understand but it’s most likely bc FL dared to hook up with her son despite her low status or some sh*t. Then later after FL gets slapped again, the trash ex sides with his mom and even says some bs to FL after the mom slaps her. Oh, I can’t wait to see their reaction after they find out FL’s true identity:blobangery: hope the Fl f*cks the them up:blobcat_knife:

20. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I kinda understand why her father did that, he's the same as my father tbh. ._.

As his 'only' successor, she should be trained at a young age but since her mother left the duchy, she lost that opportunity. Atleast she's not some illegitimate child or something. He wants her to be prepared. They're in a position where some nobles are afraid of them and want to kill them. Now the emperor is dead there might be political issues goin on.

In the recent chapter her father told MC that the duke ( who killed the emperor) is using the emperor as a puppet and take over the throne.

Maybe that duke is an enemy of their duchy.

I wanna know some spoilers about the ML tho... He's interesting ✨

anina, 81ganzy, Celebrianna and 21 others like this.