Spoiler Where Is Justice For the Villainess ?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    She's not directly involved in the killing but she was supposed to be part of the plan but the traitors decided to imprison her instead. She is a former assassin of the Emperor, so if she was not imprisoned she would have most likely be directly involved in killing the duchess.

They were killing those that would threaten their positions. And since the duchess is of royal descent, she has a right to the throne, and by extension ML's sister has the right to become Empress in the end.

Bella94, MariL and cmonson like this.
  2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I just spedread up to the current translation of the manhwa.
    First and foremost, thank you for all the existing spoilers.
    Small review and my thoughts: Love the leads' dynamic. Brainy ML, and the muscle FL. Lack of exp, younger ML and older, exp FL. Its been mentioned here the manhwa made some slight changes. Can anyone verify that? Next, like ML I have to agree MC did not look nor act like a jealous lover (I know its a farce to have her be punished) at all but was a complete faithful subject (I read the ver. with ch.10). I know its been highlighted the pearl crown mention, but wasn't MCs exact words (or something close to it), to just "be useful and of help to the emperor?" Does MC acknowledge her lacking of noble etiquette and actually only slightly minded being the mistress (its also been brought up in irony coming from MC who was an illegitimate child), I mean she DOES come to like the empress. Slight plot point for me (can anyone point out the plot points they also realized? Just wanna have a deeper understanding in the plot), if half the issue was MCs status, if the friends were given titles as high as a count, even an archbishop, then status is slightly out. Education will depend on MCs adaptability. The only thing they're actually lacking is noble backing but aristocrats can be threatened, if not outright assassinated.

Now as for my request for spoilers:
    Archbishop dude spoilers (he IS the most mysterious one according to the spoilers)
    Does the lil' sis get a love interest, I mean she took the throne. Or how do the siblings bond salvaged?
    Does MC truly act physically affectionate with the emperor? I know its been mentioned she thinks of ML afterwards but its a bad aftertaste for me afterall. Like, was the logic at least, it was something unavoidable that both leads agreed she had to do?
    MTL ver of MC roasting emperor and his reaction? Just her complaints and his reaction moments before he died. Like, how did he die btw?

Boopbup, MariL, snowberry and 4 others like this.
  3. kylefeancis

kylefeancis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi good people i like to ask a spoiler about albert

did albert find out the true identity of the MC and the second is i like more detail about the revenge of MC to albert thank you in advance.

4. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. That's Rusland. I keep switching their names up. Thanks for telling me. I fixed it.

I was spoiling from novel so they might've changed some things. And Charlotte had apologized and felt bad to Rusland so it can be taken that she had been part of killing the family. Albert's father had killed the noble families before, but Albert continued it when after he killed his father. Also Charlotte was older than Rusland. Juju is 18, but Charlotte was 25. Rusland is 20 and Albert is 27.

In the novel it was father. I was basing it on the title and it mentioned 죽은 대공 (dead archduke/grand duke) instead of 대공녀(archduchess/grandduchess) which is what they called ML's sister when she took the position. On the surface the Archduke and his birth mother faked as couple and that's how she was able to be taken into the family. His actual wife died. When both his mother and the Archduke had died, their grave were somewhat closeby. Rusland think of the Archduke as his father figure since his birth father's been dead. His birth mother didn't really married the Archduke since she actually does love his birth father and the Archduke did love his actual wife. They just fake their relationship together for the public so people won't know she's the former queen of a dead nation and gave a reason for her to live with their family. And as how some things had already seemed to be changed from the novel, that might've also changed.

If the artist had made changes to make FL seem likable, it makes sense. As for why she changed the grandduke, maybe she's trying to make the work more feminist, but honestly imo, she didn't have to since the novel itself, already had many strong females. Even the female villain was "strong". Real Juju, former empress, ML's sister, Charlotte, even ML's birth mother...

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    Bella94, Korleone, Opaliaven and 10 others like this.
  5. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone explain UngrAteful Ass?

6. Chris615

Chris615 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 'attempt' against the empress is just an excuse. If you've been around someone since you were little and you know they would sacrifice for you. How could you associate her with murder?! .... Obviously they just wanted to get rid of her.
    (n)

7. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    Manimanga and Pansy25 like this.
  8. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Officially released on manta, there are 10 chapters for now, i hope manta can pick up the novel too like finding camellia

https://manta.net/series/1384

9. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Among the four friends Dietrich and Irene are the worst on Charlotte thats why
    MC will burn Dietrich alive and use painful poison on Irene to kill both of them

Bella94, OtomeAddict, Asya.M and 12 others like this.
  10. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the truth about innocence of the mc come into the light? will the emperor actually regret how he treated her at any point?!

11. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2021-11-21_19-48-29.jpeg

Summary:
    Charlotte had dedicated everything to the Emperor in the past… However, what she got in return was stone-cold betrayal and freezing loneliness.
    But, while she had been awaiting her death after being confined in prison, a questionable man appeared in front of her!
    “Could you help me murder the emperor?”
    Charlotte, who had danced with a sword for the Emperor, meets Ruslan and is reborn as ‘Juju.’ Now, her sword is directed at the Emperor. And the two who had met as comrades start bearing feelings that go beyond just that…
    A romance that blooms in a revenge story that’s extravagant and strategic!

spoilers pls!!

mewylve and Pansy25 like this.
  12. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. NovelenthusiastIDK

NovelenthusiastIDK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s no redemption for him, the fact is he treated her like trash and caused her an immense amount of pain. Even If It suddenly turns out he loved her, there are no excuses

14. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That doesn't matter because she didn't actually do it. You can't charge a person with a crime that they hypothetically would have committed. You cant put that on her

luliibunny, Korleone, Neyva and 4 others like this.
  15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

So what if she was set up?! She killed so many people for the bastard, suddenly he's so angry when she supposedly tried to kill another woman that he even tortures and kills MC?? But he liked it when she killed those enemies for him before. And he was going to marry that other woman when he promised to marry MC??

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
    Boopbup likes this.
  16. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    She was set up by all of the friend group. The guy has some loose screws hence why he can still spout that he is in love with her even after setting her up, making sure she can't be powerful and torturing her. I don't think he was angry. And i might be remembering this wrong, but she didn't try to kill the other woman. She would have stayed as the side woman cause she trusted the guy too much and believed him thay he was only marrying for solidifying the throne and he still will see her as his only partner.

17. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But the empress never loved Albert and he never loved the empress, so fl never took his love because she always had it. And Charlotte was his lover before the empress came along so didn't the empress already know about Albert and Charlotte relationship?

But fl didn't have a hand in the murder of his family. The other friends did.

Korleone and NohrNeir like this.
  18. darewin

darewin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... wasn't it the former Emperor (Albert's dad) that annihilated the ML's family and scattered his kingdom's citizens. So the FL is unrelated to whatever happened to the ML's family.