LCD Little Tyrant Doesn't Want To Meet With a Bad End

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by gaianova, Sep 24, 2020.

?

Best Girl?

1. Alicia Ascart

16.9%
  2. Nora Xeclyde

11.7%
  3. Charlotte Sorofya

33.8%
  4. Lilian Ackermann

11.7%
  5. Wilhelmina

6.5%
  6. Yes

19.5%
  1. Nightmare123

Nightmare123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you think it isn't NTR, okay. There is a difference in our opinions and there is no need to discuss that further. However, about Nora, I disagree with you. I think she is plenty of crazy too. Sadism isn't the only sign of craziness. With how obsessed she is with Roel, how can you not call her crazy? For example around chapter 350 didn't she get part of her army and entered the Empire's territory and after that made a huge ruckus and collapsed buildings in the fight against the other 3 girls? This normally should lead to war, considering how she invaded into the Empire's territory with an army, but of course nothing is said about that in the novel. Also, are you forgetting how she and Charlotte emotionally manipulated and guilt tripped Roel, when his worries where perfectly reasonable? As for the fact that her sadism seema less, that's because the author has no idea how to implement sadism into a romantic relationship. That's why he uses Nora kissing Roel in public and him being embarassed about it for 'sadism'. And let's not forget how she met Roel when she was just 9, when she just realized she was a sadist. Of course it will seem that Roel 'curbed in' her sadism. Also, how can we be sure how sadist was Nora in the game? The only thing said about it was that she once made Paul lick her foot, nothing more. We don't know how sadist she was. And the author didn't show us how sadist she is now too. About your last sentence, did you mean about a literal world war or about them fighting each other? If it is the first, then Paul would have been able to stop a war too, considering how much influential friends would have joined in the Request club. If it is the second, then even the fact that there is a chance that they will start a fucking war over him is a huge red flag that they are not emotionally stable. Roel made them much more crazy than they would have been otherwise. Alicia would have probably had a mental trauma from the suffering she went, but she wouldn't have been so obsessed with Paul when he helped her overcome it. Paul would have had a much healthier relationship with either of the 4 heroines. And the fact that Roel is a huge pu**y when it comes to interacting with the 4 heroines is even more a sign how fucking bad the romance in this novel is. In recent chapters he "reflects" that he never gave them an answer, but then the author make it so it was Nora and Charlotte's plan to guilt trip him and emotionally manipulate him, so we are back at square 0 with him stuttering and blushing like a typical JP MC. It's clear that the author was inspired from Japanese LNs, however I wish he didn't at least make the MC so fucking annoying too. All in all, the romance in this series is terrible for now and I am not reading it for that.

2. Arde007

Arde007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But to me Romance in this novel is better than 90 percent of novel i have read I think it is one of the best harem romance novel and don't compare this novel relationship with those toxic relationships of Japanese novel

ReMark and Red786 like this.
  3. orpheus_rm

orpheus_rm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah none of this is NTR.

4. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's switch tracks...

Williamina (I'm guess that's the name) is barking up the wrong tree...rather than find flaws in her methods she's looking for an external cause to why Roel isn't agreeing with her...welp. she has steep competition anyways. None of the love interests are push overs

5. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it actually a shurabara if no one realizes it is one?

6. starvecleric

starvecleric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If violence can't solve the problem, it only means that you aren't using enough violence :cookie:

ReMark likes this.
  7. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Violence isn't the answer. It is the question and the answer is yes.
    6115f1cbb189e5b05e785863_500_491_51128.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    ReMark likes this.
  8. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Grandar has been a bro since day 1. Kurt can piss off...though Grandar has forgotten much about his past

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
    ReMark likes this.
  9. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    I had forgotten that one of Roel's abilities is to gain "exp" when reading historical records. He's an expert when it comes to records and how they can get altered over time.

ReMark likes this.
  10. dio

dio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, he can piss off

ReMark likes this.
  11. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    William is misguided...she's not looking for a strong leader perse but rather one that agrees with her, thus validating all the effort she's put in. In no situation, does she come out on top

ReMark likes this.
  12. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she'd be able to see that... if she wasn't suffering a case of horrific jealousy.

13. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    The biggest issue with the love interests in this novel is the amount of one-sided baggage they drop on Roel lmao. William made a vow or something but she can't expect anything from it since it happened without Roel's knowledge or consent. The love interests in this novel be expecting too much from him.

14. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw there's a manga adaption, hopefully it's one that doesn't suck for once.

Also, MC in the manga (at least according to cover) seems to have black hair, I was thinking it was light brown but tbh I've forgotten whether or not the author actually mentioned MC's hair color.

The novel's NU page also has this same cover, but I don't remember seeing this cover before today so idk.

15. M1thIs

M1thIs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They changed Roel's last name to Ascarte. Also, the characters look a little funny lol. I mean Roel and Ailcia look exactly like their novel counterparts, but Nora looks a bit different... I mean I thought she would have long hair but in the manhua, it's kinda short. Well at least it has blood in it. Most of it might be censored though. If anyone wants to read the translated chapters, it's by zero scans.

16. gamakichi

gamakichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So with the current writing policy (no more harem, yaoi, or yuri something, etc.) is happening in Chinese, do you guys think that this novel will be affected?

17. Ani-me

Ani-me Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People remember Violence is the question, and the answer is Yes

18. Arde007

Arde007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever you have written is it true and do you think this is reason this novel ended

19. frustratedguy109

frustratedguy109 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.npr.org/2021/09/02/1033687586/china-ban-effeminate-men-tv-official-morality
    I do see news relating to effeminate men in media (ie yaoi or boy's love), however I see nothing about harems. How would that even work? So many web novels have harems or reverse harems. You'd be getting rid of so many genres. Besides, the existence of harems are a historical fact. If true, this would mean a huge restriction on any dramas/stories with a historical setting and definitely none involving royalty or nobles.

20. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    William x Roel cringed tf out of me. Wth with all those cheesy lines?