Spoiler 이제 와 후회해 봤자 / Now come and regret

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 4, 2021.

1. SueVal

SueVal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The commentary says: with a king, but maybe is a noble that lives near the ex. For me the ex knows where her soul went so he was going to find her
    , but I can´t confirm u-u

Ac03, Sara0jan, Lucy_ and 8 others like this.
  2. SueVal

SueVal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be great, thanks n-n.
    if it is, it will be worthy or read it and know why she abandon his child

3. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the last four chapters and @SueVal was right. They don't end up together:blobparty:

•Seems like ml is gravely injured and FL saved his life.

•fl still resents him.

•ml now has a good relationship with his son.

•fl writes a letter to ml with a list of dos and don'ts.Like he shouldn't be rude or harm harm himself. He should be kind to others.She tells him goodbye in the letter and leaves before anybody would notice

• 2 months have passed since she left.She is now back in the village as a herbalist. Kian (I thought his name was Kial) and Caesar are with her.This is something I don't understand since Caeser was the duke's heir, so shouldn't he be with the duke? On top of that I have no idea about who or what Kian really is but he definitely isn't a love interest. Firstly because no one mentions it and also because there are people who confuse FL and Kian as siblings....

• ml comes to meet Caeser.Fl invites him to tea and he hugs her and cries.

•The novel ends with the full letter being revealed where she bids him goodbye.She tells him that she will pray for the painful time to end and that they will get another chance even if it's in the next life. She says that she will always remember him and asks him to live for her sake and for the sake of everyone who loves him.
    She signs it off with a 'cup of hate and half a spoonful of love'

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    Reio, Shion Lee, Anika Ab and 43 others like this.
  4. SueVal

SueVal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? Redeem without end being together. Love you for the spoiler :justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart: :blob_pompom:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    Rika77 likes this.
  5. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh this gives me hope. I'm tired of stories with ladies ending up the the jerkass guy after some regret. Looking forward to this.

6. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  7. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Silverriver

Silverriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the side story. did anyone want some spoiler?

Toasty_Minzy and hjnffnjh like this.
  9. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please. Hard yes.

Silverriver likes this.
  10. Silverriver

Reading List:
    Link
    Cesar is already 9 years old. Although physically very much like his mother, but as he grows older, his attitude and interests are very similar to his father's. he was always drawn to the sword. therefore his mother sent Caesar to his father's side for several months so he can teach him about swordmanship.
    so after 2 years (or 1 year - i forgot) ines lived with cesar. ines still has a weak body. especially during winter.
    briefly explained that ML often came to visit them several times and drank tea with FL normally.

The side story starts with the scene where they are drinking tea together. at that time ML came to pick up Cesar because of FL's request that he teach his son swordsmanship for a few months
    ML misses FL so much, but he think it's enough and feel grateful to be able to visit her every now and then. he said that his energy was fully recharged after seeing her face. there are parts where he really wants to hug FL but is afraid to scare FL.
    finally he returned home with cesar. FL with a heavy heart have to let Cesar go. before they leave ML gives her scarf to FL so she doesn't get sick from cold. (This scene warm my heart. if you want the mtl part of this, just ask me)

and sure enough, FL fell ill and was unconscious for a week. why she's so weak because she keeps helping people heal with her powers even though she's herself already weak enough. ines is such an angel ugh
    when she woke up weak, he looked for cesar and think about ML. finally she went to eleanor (I think she did teleport, but idk)

then she met ML in the library, and ML took care of FL who was sick. I will attach my full MTL of this reunited scene below this section,

and yeah, its ended when cesar shock to saw his mom in his father bed. cute.
    Through the sparse bookshelves, someone's new model faintly shone through. Just a rough estimate of height and size was enough. I heard footsteps coming towards me without hesitation, or I could hear the sound of dancing backwards.

The steps approach became more rapid.
    Rayen narrowed the last remaining distance at once. he was terribly surprised when he grabbed the hand that was slightly protruding by the side of the bookshelf.

A light and small presence that you might miss if you don't focus. From the moment I suddenly recognized the unfamiliar presence in my study, my lips were already broken.

“Ines.”

At this time, all of a sudden, why, how? It was an unnecessary question.
    The feeling that had sunk in the ominous feeling that did not go away all day drew an upward curve again.
    But that was also for a while. It didn't even take a few seconds for Rayen to notice that something was wrong.

“Ines. Why are your hands... .”
    Ines' hands were wet as cold as melting ice.
    It wasn't just the hand. The cold sweat that had not yet flown transparently shimmered on her face, which was white with no blood.

"bar… I didn't know you were busy.”

she didn't know that she would be found out so quickly, so the embarrassed Tee was evident on her pale face.

Even her voice had no power. Ines mumbled excuses without hesitation.

“I just want to see Cesar… .”

“… .”

“I’m sorry to disturb you. i'll Come back later, ah.”

Ines, who was about to slap his hand away with a weak force and turn around, moaned a little. It seemed that the force to hold the shoulder and turn it back was too strong.

Rayen took a step closer and touched her forehead. His mouth was shut tight.
    forehead is hot and her body was shaking, but her skin was hot like a ball of fire.

Ines called him helplessly.
    "Re… .”

"Majesty?"
    At that moment, someone approaching this way interrupted.
    He was one of Eleanor's vassals who had doubts about the unexpected behavior of the Archduke.

“… !”
    Ines took a small breath and hid in Rayen's arms.

With two bookshelves in between, strangers were lined up.
    She didn't know how Rayon ended up dealing with the missing Grand Duchess.
    What do they think about the mysterious woman who suddenly appeared in the Grand Duke's study? Even in the midst of dizzy, the tension in the back stiffened.

“… it's okay."
    But immediately, with a soft whisper, Rayen wrapped his arms around her back. Then he immediately turned his head and gave an order to the servant who was just about to enter the study.

“Go away.”

“But my lord, yet… .”

“Go away, everyone. No entry into the mansion until called again.”
    It was a cold command without any room for reconsideration. There was no one to vomit.

The sound of clattering shoes mixed with the tinnitus.

“… .”

The tension in the body that had been filled with strength was relieved by the hand gently patting her shoulder. A man accustomed to holding her staggering.

“… In times like these, I can't be resentful of being apart."
    It was a precarious voice that looked like it was all going to go away at any moment.

A dangerously high heat came from him. The wall of ice that surrounded his, layer by layer, melted without a shape.

chill goes away

okay. I've been waiting for this... .

Ines rested her cheek against the nape of his neck, which was slightly convulsing, and closed her eyes.

There was a sound of water from somewhere.

With a spirit that had not yet fully returned, there was no time to properly look around.

Ines realized that she had been taken to the bathroom only after warm drops of water splashed on her cheeks.

There was no need to turn and check who had moved. I could feel the chest, where I was resting my head, up and down a little faster.

Rayen, who had her seated on the edge of the marble bathtub, where water vapor rose, bowed his head.

“Since when have you been so sick?”

“Last week… .”

“Ten days have passed?”
    He let out a suppressed sigh.

“A drug.”

“SHe said he had to wait until She got off because She had a fever.”

A hand soaked in warm water ran across her forehead. He moistened his dry lips and the touch of his passing fingers tickled.

I feel like I want to be fooled... .

It was unfamiliar to me to feel that way, but I didn't hate it. Ines had never been fooled by anyone.

“Let’s wash and change clothes first. Can you do it alone?”

“… .”

“Or should I call the maid?”

He leaned Ines against him and shook his head.

When she lived in this mansion before she died, Rayen washed her herself quite often.

It didn't seem like it was the case at first, but from some point on, I remembered that even after the relationship ended, he would wash her clean and change her clothes before leaving.

If you did it then, why do you want to entrust it to someone else now?

hate. Ines raised her heavy head and looked at him. Blue eyes mixed with reproach.

“… Ines?”

Rayen looked down at her with a bit of embarrassment.

Ines didn't say anything, but it wasn't difficult to read what she wanted from him.

Of course, he left it to the maid, so it was much safer for me to do it myself, but still.

Rayen looked at Inez's expression as usual.

He looked uncomfortable, but he didn't look scared or nervous.

'Is it okay?'

It seems that she doesn't think for a long time because she has a fever... .

Rayen carefully grabbed Ines and sat her in the bathtub. A thin slip soaked in cold sweat swelled up like soap bubbles on the surface of the water.

He hesitated until the end, and finally took his hand to the best button as he looked up at me.
    The man who took off his dark blue vest and tossed it loosely untied the cufflinks of his shirt. After that, he took off his shirt, dropped it somewhere, and went into the bathtub.

“… Can I come closer?”

Instead of answering, Ines meekly approached and hugged him. His upper body, which was tightly woven with muscles, supported her body stably.

Then, Rayon gathered her hair that was stuck to one side in a wet slip and turned it over. Under the translucent silk, the delicate curves of the neck and shoulders were revealed.

The button on the back of the neck was easily loosened.

chasm... .

The hot water he scooped up glided across her skin. A slimy cloth fluttered softly around her waist.

In the wet bathroom, for a while, only the small, slow sound of running water could be heard.

The moonlight through the small window and the orange light illuminating the room harmonized the white body.

The fine-grained foam pooled and glistened in the hollow clavicle, and flowed down in a curved line on the towel that lightly rubbed the skin.

Whether it was the hot water or whether his embers had caught on to her, Ineser's tremors had subsided noticeably.

Rayen washed her like she was dealing with an invaluable work of art.

His movements were meticulous and careful, and his hands seldom touched Ines' skin directly except for the overlapping body. Even when he brushed the curves that he always couldn't take his eyes off of. Rayen didn't ask anything.
    It was right that I couldn't ask. I felt like my boiling emotions would explode when I opened my mouth, so I was just rushing to say it.

“… Why don't you ask me why?"
    It was Ines who opened her mouth first. Rayen barely squeezed his voice out.

"Why… . did you come?”

Ines hesitated to answer and looked at his expression, biting her lip hard for a while. Her lips softened slowly.

“… Why are you the first thing that comes to my mind when things get difficult?”

It was a voice so small that it was barely audible, but Rayen immediately raised his head. She reached out and wiped the little bubbles from his clean silver hair.

“When I’m alone, I always think of you… . Even if you don’t intend to.”

“… .”

“So you have to consciously push me out before you fill me up again. always. If I don't work hard, I'll always think of you... .”
    Because it's so hot, I always wear a lot of burns. On a night when she suddenly became lonely, she remembered the heat that swallowed her. There were many days when I missed the stifling temperature of love that was close to self-destruction.
    But I was afraid that I would be swept away again and burn without leaving ashes, so I made up my mind over and over that I wouldn't pay much attention from the start.

“But today it didn’t go well. I must have been sick.”
    Failed anyway... .
    “… Rayen.”
    Ines' fingertips slid along the line of Rayen's face. She smiled faintly as she touched his high nose and tip of her nose.
    “Can I kiss you?”

The man blinked slowly.
    He remained silent for a long time, as if closing and opening his eyes might vanish between the underwater planes, so as not to fall into the lure of illusions.

But Ines did not have to wait for his permission. she left her body as her heart led her.

The folded lips were hot and soft.
    Exactly as she remembers.
    Ines' hands, which had been covering Rayon's cheeks, slowly ran down his cheeks and wrapped around his neck.

“… .”

The time we reached was short. Just as Ines' lips were about to slide away from him, the man's hardened lips parted open.
    “Yes, take them all.”

“… .”

“It’s okay if you lose everything and never come back.”
    Finally, he kissed her. It was a rougher and more hasty movement.

A large hand firmly supported her head as she was about to slide back.

Whoever came first, their tongues intertwined deeply.

He carefully opened his lips and the hot flesh that entered indulged in the mucous membrane. As if he didn't want to hurt her even though he approached her hard, his five senses became more sensitive as the kiss deepened.

At one point, the calm water surface of the bathtub shook violently.

Even for a brief moment as Rayen grabbed her and sat her on the edge of the bathtub, her lips didn't fall apart. The burning thirst is gradually fading away. She sucked him and drank like a young beast in the desert seeking a spring.

"ha… .”
    Inez's chest swelled up and down with every breath she took.

The silk, which was swaying from her legs, glided over the surface of the water. The wet slip slowly sank under the bathtub.

When the lips, which had been tangled for a while, fell apart with a little gap, the white water vapor had slightly faded.

Through the irregular breathing, Rayen whispered like a breath.

"Do not hurt"
    There could be dozens of emotions boiling right down my throat, but only one word came out.
    A voice with a shriveled cry permeated into Ines.
    “Because I will do all the pain and suffering.”

“… .”

“You just need to be happy without seeing tears again.”

“… no."
    Ines hugged him, burying his lips in her neck as if collapsing.
    He rested his cheek on his broad, wet shoulders. And he gave me a small answer.
    “You don’t get sick either.”

Do not hurt.
    Because I have to share the warmth when I need it. I have to hug you in my arms.

… I love you, because someday I may want to say that again.

The peaceful sound of wood burning in the fireplace filled the bedroom. It was filled with firewood and the fire was counted.
    Ines could not sleep until dawn. It was because of the chill that did not go away even after soaking in the hot water for a long time.

Naturally, Rayen also stayed up all night by her side. He put a thick pajama on Ines, wrapped her in a blanket three or four times, put her in his arms, and covered her with a blanket.

“Are you still cold?”

"little bit. … Still, it’s a lot better than before.”

“your forehead is still hot. Damn it, how the hell am I supposed to drop the fever?”

After exhaling hot breath on her in the bathroom, Rayen barely regained composure. Ines murmured as he heard the small grinding of his teeth.

“I was told that I had to develop my stamina on a regular basis… .”

"Then I'll have to tell Cesar. he need to go for a walk with mom often.”

Rayen found her hand under the blanket and grabbed it. And soon I began to doubt whether the hand I was holding was the same person.

Weak but too weak I was just grateful to be able to breathe evenly from the side like this.

As Rayen kissed each of her fingers, Ines languidly thought of her young son.
    The worries that I had been cherishing by myself all along flowed out without me knowing.
    “I mean Cesar… .”

“Yes, tell me.”

“I’m afraid he looks like you.”

“There must be more areas that do not resemble each other. Looks and personality.”

The blue eyes that had fallen down halfway opened up again.

“Don’t be like that. It's never okay to have a similar personality."

“… okay."

I admit it, but there is a little bit of trembling left. While Rayon was contemplating what kind of expression to make, Ines remembered what had happened a few months ago.
    A few months ago, in the fall, I took a brief trip to the capital of Afael with Robert and Neia's family.
    But the timing was not good. At that time, a coup occurred and the capital was blocked.
    Fortunately, the coup was suppressed within a few days. Rebel leaders were publicly executed in the square.
    Seeing the corpses hanging from the gallows, Cesar did not cry, make a shocked face, or at least agitate.
    <Cesar. Have you ever seen anything like that before?>

<Huh? No.>

<… Isn't it scary?>

The child looked worried for a moment. But, it seemed like he was thinking about what to say so Mom wouldn't worry.
    Then he tilted his head and smiled.
    <It's just that you've been punished.>

'As much as the expression of that moment, it's really very similar... .'
    It wasn't just Rayen that looked alike. Numerous portraits she saw in the Archduke's residence. The monarch's aura wafts from the canvas.The moment she remembered it, Ines realized it like a lightning bolt.

'Cesar will one day return to Eleanor.'

It was my mother's intuition.
    And if Cesar wanted it, Ines didn't want to stop him from being a child fit for a bigger world.
    However. still.
    When I think of Rayen wandering the battlefield like a meal for ten years, I can't help but shake my heart.
    No matter what he says or does, it's because he's being embraced by someone who will accept it. Is it because of the unrelenting heat? Unbeknownst to me, there was a whining sound.

“I hate that Cesar looks like you. I wish he hadn't learned the sword. I wish he could grow up normally in a place where there is no danger... .”

“Cesar wants to protect you, Ines.”

All of a sudden, the blue eyes that were wet with water opened wide. Rayen pressed her lips to her eyelids.

“We talked in the morning. About why he want to learn the sword.”

“… he don't have to protect me."
    If Rayen is alive anyway, there will be no danger to her. Rayon stopped Ines from trying to protest something with a hand gesture.

“When he grows up, there will be other precious people. It’s not necessarily limited to you.”

“… .”

“Because Cesar is much smarter than me. If you have the strength to protect it, you can do a lot better.”

Ines listened to his voice and remained silent.

As much as he has a delicate temperament, he only thought he was a fragile child who needed care from those around him. Always.
    But the child grows up.
    He never stopped at a four-year-old kid. Ines tried to accept that fact somehow.

Rayen, who was looking at her like that, suddenly opened her mouth.
    “You don’t care about me.”

"Yes?"

“Not now. when you loved me Did you ever worry about me when i went out often?”

Embarrassment spread across Ines' white face.
    He had no history of being defeated on the battlefield. As everyone in the public believed, Ines believed so too. He was a person who needed no worries.

Rayan raised the corners of his lips as if he knew that.
    “It’s the same. You just have to become stronger than you can imagine losing. That’s how I plan to teach."

It was an arrogant statement, but it was difficult to deny. Rayen was never a human being who would die at the hands of others, unless he made an extreme choice on his own.

A voice with a hard wick continued slowly.
    “I promise, Cesar will do better than me. As you said, there is clearly a corner that resembles me.”

“… Don't be too harsh.”

“You think I’m going to roll my son to blood?”

“Horse, it’s pretty… .”

“… This means that I have no intention of pushing the limits any more than necessary. Besides, the intensity will be different depending on how much performance Cesar wants. Anything other than swords would be the same.”

Rayen hugged her and gently brushed her hair.

“So there is no need to worry too much. You should put your worries first. Because that’s the way Cesar doesn’t overdo it.”

It seemed right. Ines felt the growing concern dissipating one by one.

I felt at ease. I never thought that in the Principality, in this mansion, I could feel such a sense of security.

“So, you better get some sleep now.”
    A large hand covered Inez's eyes.

As my vision was covered, the drowsy Suma slowly rushed in.

“you can’t go back alone until the fever is completely gone. I won't leave the store. So… .”

“I hope the winter here is warmer than in Seldor.”
    Ines cut him off and muttered to herself. The content was a bit odd.

“Strangely, it was so cold there… .”

“Eleanor will be warm, too, this year. Much more than last year... right?"

Rayen stopped talking after answering involuntarily. for a moment. just said that.

'Oh, maybe... .”

Surprised, he removed the hand that had covered Ines's eyes, but her eyes were already closed. His breathing was even and steady.

The man's lips, which had been wide open, began to draw an arc. Rayen couldn't stand it this time and kissed Ines on the cheek several times.

“I’ll make this the warmest place, Ines.”

sleep well, i love you Ten confessions were coming soon.

To avoid the bright dawn light, the canopy was lowered.

Dawn has come, with no poisonous sleep seconds and no nightmares that come like a sincere uninvited guest.

The sun rose over the snow-covered land of the Duchy and looked over the ivory mansion.

The morning sun filled the room with the canopy half lowered.

Cesar woke up alone today. It was because his father, who came to wake him up knowingly when he woke up, did not come today.

'Maybe I haven't been able to sleep again... .”

That's a pretty credible assumption.

Cesar grabbed Berry, who had just brought the washing water, and asked.

“Berry, where is father?”

“You are in the bedroom. He looks like he's sleeping because he hasn't seen a sign yet."

Berry laughed meaningfully. She had already noticed yesterday as she was preparing a change of clothes at the order of the Archduke. Who got here last night.

“Today, how about our master waking up his sire?”

would it be That was a good idea.

Cesar quickly finished washing his face and brushing his teeth, put on a thick cotton robe, and left the room. As I was walking towards the Prince's bedroom, I suddenly remembered the old days.

Still vivid memories. I walked along the dark hallway, fumbling along the wall. I went through a hallway that seemed like it would never end until I got to my father's bedroom.

The scene I saw through the half-open bedroom door is about to flash through my mind.

Cesar's steps stopped.

"uh..?"

In the middle of the hallway warmed by the morning sun, the door to the bedroom was wide open.

Cesar blinked for a moment, then started walking again. Strangely, my heart started beating happily.

The bedroom approaches.

Finally, the child stood in front of the bedroom and caught the scenery inside the door with both eyes.

The blue canopy was wide open. As Berry said, the father hadn't woken up yet.

Someone was sitting next to him, who was sleeping peacefully, leaning against the head of the bed.

Ines, who was wiping the shiny silver hair of the sleeping person with her hand, lifted her head in popularity. She smiled brightly as she saw the child frozen in front of the door.

“Did you sleep well, Cesar?”

"mom… ?”

The mother I left behind in Seldor smiles and beckons. Cesar stepped into the landscape as if possessed.

The darkness in my memory receded, and the coldness of death spread like a lie.

As if not wanting to wake his father, Mom quietly placed her index finger to her lips. Cesar whispered softly as he received her subsequent morning kiss.

“How did you get here, Mom… ?”

Cesar also knew that his mother didn't like this mansion.

I thought you were afraid of this place... .

However, there was not a single shadow on Ines's face, which had a relaxed and lively look.

“I want to spend this winter here.”
    I think it will be warmer here. right?

Tears seemed to flow out of my eyes at the friendly question. My heart is full.

The figure of Ines immersed in the sunlight was full of dazzling vitality than ever before.

"yws… . I don’t think it will be cold at all this year.”
    In the landscape newly engraved with the name of life, the happiest child in the world now smiles with a tearful face.

That winter was no longer cold.

done

Reio, Shion Lee, Anika Ab and 20 others like this.
  11. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there's something i didn't understand did she reincarnated or possess another body?

12. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So they end up together after all? Why is it every novel that end with the FL being single, but then again in the side story after a couple of month or so, they are getting back together again.

13. Silverriver

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah they did.

Ac03 and Fabulous like this.
  14. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point, I won't believe in the title or the synopsis of K-novel anymore, such clickbait and I fall for it everytime. All these FL always swore before they died, 'If there is a next life, If there is a second chance, I won't love you anymore blah blah blah', but no one ever stay true to their oath. Shouldn't God of Regression/Reincarnation gave some divine retribution or something for breaking their oath. LOL

15. Deleted member 294510

Deleted member 294510 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I was going to read this novel, because i thought she won't end up with him but oh nvm novels like these just give headaches and nothing more

Scapezz and donaiseiyuu like this.
  16. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm:....welp. There goes my hopes. And here I thought this will be different.

17. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh I deadass thought she gonna die and abandon him and the dude will suffer or so but I got swayed by the stupid synopsis

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
  18. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know a similar novel where the queen/empress is not loved and the emperor cheats or is indifferent or smth like that but after she dies and goes back in time and decides to live the way she wants the emperor suddenly change as well?

nihal eleonor likes this.
  19. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Villainess revenge is sweeter than honey.

I'll twist the neck of a sweet dog. (In this one, she leaves her first love and ends up with the one who really loved her in the first timeline, but she isn't an Empress or have any other royal status).

20. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i read the first one??