Spoiler Cinderella wasn't me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rero00, Jun 26, 2020.

1. avocadooooo

avocadooooo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Lovetta(?) that pink haired girl? is she really going to end up with Jemon because she actually looks like she doesn't (?) like him in like ch 13 or so in the raws.

2. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone one tell me the reaction of the ex and nobles when they find out who the mc is ?

3. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I guess this is going to be one if those threads that's mostly a discussion about how bad/good the parents are. Is the story about her parents or is it about something other than her parents? Are her parents the ml and fl? I doubt it. So, does anyone have actual spoilers?

4. tsumtsukii

tsumtsukii Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoiler about that cheating bastard and his mother? Like how they gonna react once they found out the girl they once treat like dirt are actually A LEGITIMATE DAUGHTER OF A DUKE?

Jukki, Alniyat, SofiyeJaan and 2 others like this.
  5. Reikaaa

Reikaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the Chapter 8 in Manhwa is out, here’s the summary of the next chapter.

The FL visit ML and all the employees wa shocked to see her especially the butler. When FL entered ML’s room talked a bit about hobbies and FL found a sketchpad behind ML’s painting. ML got panicked and fell on the wheelchair but the sketchpad was accidentally opened saw sketches of FL. The were both embarrassed and FL asked why he drawn her and he said, because you’re pretty ☺️. They both felt awkward haha FL returned his handkerchief then talked about being engage to him for revenge and make him the Marquis instead.

They talked more about the engagement then ML told her to let him think for a while. While she was going out, she remembered the dream again falling on the stairs and ML catching her. After 3 days a letter arrived from ML and she immediately got to the Marquis Mansion. The Marquis gave her a simple greeting and excuse his wife who’s sick. When she met the ML, he agreed about the engagement. A maid enter the room and gave them tea with a crack cup. She was furious thinking the ML was treated badly but accepted it anyway. Then the tea accidentally fell on ML’s leg, she asked the ML if he was okay then she noticed something on his leg then made the maid go out.
    she looked at him and asked, “You can walk?”
    ML smirked and crossed his leg.
    She was so shocked because based on her investigation he illness can’t be cured. And realized he was hiding it and asked again “Can you speak?” The ML smiled and talked

syofiaa, Dobokan, boom2424 and 20 others like this.
  6. ailatte

ailatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks for the spoilers, the last sentence reminded me of the simpsons and the episode with the planet of the apes musical 'he can talk he can talk' 'I can singnggggggg'

7. Kuraiko0503

Kuraiko0503 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me about MCs relationship with her parents? Will her father care about her or only about her mother?

8. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He do care about his daughter

9. Eelillya

Eelillya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't finish the novel, but she doesn't like him. She tells the MC that she wanted someone with a good postion that was easy to manipulate. She tells MC that she will leave him if that means she doesn't have to be MC's enemy. Her being ditzy is just an act.

It's been a while since I read the chapter. But I think she does slap the mom. The mom flips tf out when she finds out they are engaged. She also puts on an act "curing" the ml so he can walk which really pisses off the mom.

10. amicheeto

amicheeto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this story is great to me tbh, love the pink haired girl

11. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow the pink haired girl actually backed off instead of acting like a dumb villain what an improvement from typical cannon fodder villain :blobpopcorn:

Anyone please spoil me about ML original feelings towards FL. We saw him save her from falling down the stairs, he seems to always be there to console FL whenever she got abused by trash ex and his mom, and now from chapter 10 he was found to be secretly sketching FL.

Please do tell wether he genuinely have affection for her before she become the duke's heir or not? Or at least maybe attracted towards her or pitied her. And regarding the sketch does he actually thinks she's beautiful or is that part of his scheme to manipulate her?

I like him for now but i need to know wether he's sincere towards the FL from the start or he's just being manipulative at first. Thanks in advance :aww::aww::aww:

12. Zapphire

Zapphire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if anyone else noticed but I think the ml can see the future because he wrote something about a balcony and later on, the guy that was harassing him fell from the balcony. If that's true, then maybe he knew that fl was a Rihan from the beginning and that it was only a matter of time until everyone found out. He knew he could change his future by being nice to fl since the beginning and that his actions would make her come back to him. This is just my assumption from reading the first 10 chapters btw so no major spoilers.

Creolenerd, boom2424, Jukki and 4 others like this.
  13. Legnakra

Legnakra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love a little more detailed how she sent to hell the son of the Marquis. Plix:notworthy:

babayagu likes this.
  14. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He can't see the future.

I've read until chapter 13 and I understood that ML can command people and manipulate them. After FL noticed his legs and asked him if he could talk and he started to talk he ordered her to forget it. FL was enraged because she recognized this power as the power of the first emperor lineage and the most important thing: her father lineage can't be controles by it. That's why at the ball ML said the words fall & balcony and the man fell off the balcony, not because he can see the future.

15. Zapphire

Zapphire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the clarification. It would be better if he didn't know her true identity and still treated her with kindness just because he liked her even though he is a schemer.

16. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not really sure bout this, some parts may be wrong since I haven’t read the novel in so long.
    So compared to other manhwas the Duke/MC’s father doesn’t dote on her. I think the Duke is more attentive towards his wife/MC’s mom but the Duke did personally teached MC to use the sword. The MC still kinda upset about him but lets it go since her mom looks happy
    Pretty sure here are where MC and her ex face off also her ex’s fiancée. I think the fiancée is actually a decent girl, the guy is just the scumbag. So MC was still bitter and angry on her ex so when the hunting starts she started a prank which was hilarious. Since you can offer your hunt to someone after you go hunt, MC announced she will offer it to the young master of her ex’s household (I forgot the name of their household/last name). But y’all know she’s gonna offer it to ML. So the people are confused if she meant her ex or the ML. I think she clarified it in a way that made it embarrassing for her ex. I don’t remember exactly but I’m pretty sure this is the juice. If there are wrong parts, do tell me.

also I forgot if this happened after FL knew about ML’s identity. I’m too forgetful these days lmao

17. kylefeancis

kylefeancis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi good people i want spoiler to her ex what happen to him?

18. Reikaaa

Reikaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL was shocked the ML tried to use magic on her to forget what she saw. But FL’s magic is stronger now so he didn’t succeed. She said it must be useful to hide you identity and scheme but don’t forget she’s a Rihan now.
    He asked if he was the one who made the guy jump on rail during the ball. He said “At the time, I had no idea who was going to help” and smiled.
    She was annoyed thinking how he manipulated people and took out her magic sword
    But ML said it’s beautiful
    FL: is that all? I can kill you right now
    ML: If I hadn't held you on the stairs
    FL: What?
    ML: Aren't you here now?
    FL: ….
    ML: think of it as a lifesaver in its own way.
    FL: On a topic that you deceived me and even scammed me - it's a scam!
    ML: It was a matter of survival for me too.
    FL: You lied about your identity and even tried to get engaged to me!
    ML: Didn't you make a suggestion? And - no matter how far I am, I don't even think about getting engaged.

You're very fickle too. You were so kind to me a while ago ...
    FL: What an idiot doing something like this
    I had a hard time matching up with a ridiculous offer.
    ML: At the hunting competitions, Will I see my fiancee?
    ~ FL distorted face ~
    FL: Shut your mouth
    Walks out and saw Jemon at the door

Jemon confronted FL on why is she meeting with ML. When FL looked back the ML became innocent looking again. She was shocked again and think of him as a good actor. She faced Jerome again and said she will go now.
    Jemon forcefully grab the arm of the FL and ask her if she will really give her prey to ML and blabber about him going to be a marquis.
    FL got annoyed and grabbed him by the collar and yelled about their past and why does he care now and told the she can do what ever she wants with the ML and he doesn’t need to know.
    She also told him not to call her name recklessly Jerome told her “Are you kidding me that you found your new biological father?! You’re just riding power of the Rihan family, which is not yours!”
    *BTCH SLAP* (sorry i just had to)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FL: You called me Cinderella! Why don't you go to your father and whine that I slapped you?
    ~FL rode the carriage and goes home~
    She keeps on thinking how the ML hidden his true self carefully.
    ~Back to ML~
    ML was talking to his assistant about FL know his secret. By touching his thighs (lmao). He realized his magic doesn’t work on their family. his assistant suggested to get rid of her but he rejected ot because she’s impressed with her
    ~back to FL~
    Her parents know about her engagement and gave he a letter. His father gave he a very short message about them coming for the hurting while her mother gave he 2 pages letter. She just laugh at it. The ML gave her a letter “To my Fiancee”
    Saying he wants to meet her again FL cringed about it and burned the letter

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021