Spoiler I Become The Wife of The Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, May 16, 2020.

1. Zandy

Zandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope we can also read the side stories :giggle:

shiory likes this.
  2. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for the spoilers guysss..:bloblove::blobgift:
    I hope you stay healthy and happy wherever you are :aww::cookie:
    Im camping here everyday ufufufufu :blobpopcorn_cool::blob_coffee::blobtaco:

biha likes this.
  3. bebobi

bebobi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the rest of book 3!!

Fiona POV

A few days later, Fiona is at another party with Livia. A man approaches the two of them. The man is Bill Curtis – the one who sent the creepy letter. Livia tells him to go away, she obviously doesn’t like him. Fiona trusts Livia’s judgment so is immediately on guard around him.

Bill asks to speak to Fiona but Fiona rejects. He asks if she received his letter and she says yes. Then he asks for some of her time. It wasn’t a good idea to be alone with a man who had expressed his feelings already but Fiona knew she could defend herself.

She goes out to a terrace with him and immediately reminds him that she didn’t reply as a sign of rejection. Bill acknowledges he knows but wants to speak to her still. Bill says he knows Fiona very well. She asks if it is the fact she is an illegitimate child and he says no. She asks him what then and he says he will tell her if she follows him. Fiona says she doesn’t care and he apologizes. He tries to give her another envelope and she says she doesn’t need a letter. It is an invitation. She wants to get away ASAP so she just takes it.

Bill then says he will be of more use to her than Sigrun. Fiona is furious. She stops and turns around. Bill thinks she has changed her mind and smiles. Fiona rips the invitation in half and steps on it with an arrogant smile that she emulated from Abel. She threatens him to never devalue His Majesty, the prince, ever again. She walks away and goes back to Livia.

Livia hands her a drink and Fiona one-shots it. Livia tells her about the secret club that Bill was a part of. Fiona asks about it. It seems to be a suspicious group – they say they can control monsters or save victims of the darkness. Fiona asks if it is true. They don’t know if it is legit but a lot of aristocrats have been attracted to the idea.

Livia tells Fiona not to worry about Bill – like other young noble men they are more bark than bite, plus Fiona has someone higher up who would help her. Livia then points to where Sigrun is – he is surrounded by young ladies. Fiona feels a little jealous and has another drink. Livia warns her to stop drinking – the drink is very delicious but quite strong.

Fiona is a bit drunk and she walks up to Sigrun. Livia follows her partly out of worry and partly out of interest.

Fiona slips through the girls and hugs Sigrun’s back.

“Your highness, where did you get blown to... you should be engaged to me. It should be, right?”

Confused, Sigrun half turned around. His eyes met mine.

I laughed softly and tried to talk as sweetly as I could.

“His majesty is mine.”

Then Fiona blacks out.

Sigrun POV

Sigrun supports Fiona who was staggering. Livia follows them. Sigrun asks why she let Fiona drink so much and Livia says because they met a bad man and she felt bad for Fiona. Sigrun asks who and Livia tells him to ask Fiona. Livia thinks it would be nice if Sigrun could deal with Bill Curtis.

She tells Sigrun that Fiona drank because of him though. Sigrun asks why and Livia tells him to ask himself. Livia laughs. Sigrun is trying to help Fiona walk but she keeps hugging him.

Sigrun gets Fiona into the carriage. Sigrun leans Fiona’s head on him as he wraps his arm around her shoulders. Fiona grumbles “playing with other girls-.”

“Last time you told me to be kind to other young ladies.”

Fiona licked her lips with her eyes closed.

“Ah.”

He is so amazing. Fiona really wanted to kiss Sigrun suddenly.

She wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol or not but she could converse.

“If you don’t like it, I won’t do it next time.”

“O-okay...”

Sigrun then asks Fiona who she met at the party.

“Ah..., the suspicious love letter sender.”

“A love letter?”

Fiona sensed that Sigrun suddenly got serious.

She shook her head slowly.

“Nevermind.”

Fiona tended to brush things off whenever she noticed Sigrun was concerned. Sigrun picks her up and puts her in his lap. He presses his lips to her cheeks and whispers.

“Fiona, just be comfortable. What happened? What letter?”

He gently combed his fingers through her long silver hair. Now comfortable, Fiona starts blurting out what happened.

Fiona tells Sigrun about the letter. As she tells him he kisses her chin and holds her to keep her calm. He brushes his lips down her neckline and exposed shoulders. Fiona giggles.

Fiona rests her head on Sigrun’s shoulder. She tells him how annoying the man was when he was saying his was better than Sigrun. Sigrun kisses her forehead and asks for the man’s name.

Fiona is almost asleep and barely responds.

“Bill Curtis...”

Fiona POV

Fiona wakes up super hungover. She can remember bits and pieces of what happened. She curses at herself for being so pliable after some sweet words and kisses from Sigrun. Fiona does some work and drinks hangover tea in the morning.

In the afternoon, Sigrun comes to check on him. He asks if she remembers and she angrily replies yes. He laughs and gives her a kiss on her cheek.

Fiona asks Sigrun what he has done with the information and he asks her what does she think he has done. She asks if he killed him and Sigrun smiles and says no. Sigrun investigated him – he has evaded tax and Sigrun wonders if he should tell Arendt.

Bill also claims to have come back from the darkness. The reason Bill was trying to recruit Fiona was probably because she had managed to block the darkness and live. He has a lot of followers who have lost loves ones to the dark.

Fiona decides to just forget about Bill and the cult he had started.

However, people keep invading the Halon mansion and wandering around. One day a child is found on the grounds and Fiona goes to meet the child. The child is wearing rags. The child asks Fiona if it is true that she can save her brother. The child’s mother had told her that ‘the Count’ had said Fiona could bring back people from the darkness.

The child’s mother had left 3 days ago. The child looked obviously neglected. Liander feels bad for the child, he has a daughter around the same age.

Fiona apologizes – she can’t bring back her brother but she can try to bring back her mother.

Bill POV

Bill Curtis was originally the fourth son of the Count so he had no promising prospects but luckily for him, one day while hunting, darkness appeared and all of his brothers died. Bill thinks he is somehow the chosen one for surviving – monsters also avoid him ever since that day. Bill preaches that the darkness is a good thing and that he heard a voice in the darkness. Those who had lost loved ones to the darkness clung on to these words in sorrow.

In return for helping people, he forced people to bring him valuables and pay him. He even kicks and abuses some of his followers.

He thinks Fiona is someone like him who has received a revelation like himself.

Fiona POV

Sigrun tells Fiona that Eunice was attacked. She was attacked by a man who supports Bill Curtis. Eunice is someone who heals darkness so those who support Bill would see her as the enemy. Eunice wasn’t seriously hurt.

Fiona asks Sigrun to help her out by making the Emperor aware of Bill Curtis and his actions. The Emperor wouldn’t like to hear there’s someone out there saying they are the chosen one and are special.

Sigrun tells Fiona she is scary when she makes her mind up and Fiona takes it as a compliment.

Fiona has gathered all the information she can on Bill Curtis and is ready to take action. She decides to approach him directly. She goes to his house to confront him.

While Fiona is talking to Bill, one of his followers gets into the room and begs him to let her see her son. Bill gets angry and tells the soldier to throw her out.

Fiona tells him he is delusional. Fiona pretty much tells him like it is and Bill tries to grab her. Bill yells for his guards to get her out but then realizes they are Fiona’s guards not his.

Fiona takes Bill to where he preaches and forces him to tell everyone the truth. Bill has no chioce as Fiona is threatening him and he blurts out everything. The crowd turns on him and they drag him down from the platform.

Fiona hates Bill for extorting innocent people for his own personal desires. Fiona feels bad because she is the one who created this reality.

Fiona POV

Fiona goes to see Sigrun and hugs him tightly. Sigrun asks her if it didn’t go well and she says no but she just needs him. She digs into his arms even deeper.

Fiona isn’t sure what happened but since she had accepted him, her defenses had all broken down and she wanted to fill herself up with Sigrun.

“...Sigrun, hug me.”

Fiona finally says the "f" word!
    Fiona POV

Fiona and Sigrun accidentally fall asleep together at Sigrun’s castle.

The two of them had slept while holding each other.

Fiona asks if there’s something wrong with his important area because they had actually just slept without anything else happening.

Sigrun growls and threatens Fiona to finish that question.

Sigrun lays Fiona down and tells her to sleep more. Fiona says she is awake but Sigrun says he is still sleepy. He tells her to be his pillow.

Fiona asks him again why he didn’t do anything. She is genuinely curious. Sigrun holds her tightly and says that there is no rush and Fiona seemed to genuinely be upset last night.

Fiona hugs him back tightly. She can’t see his face.

“Sigrun, let’s get married!”

Sigrun asks why all of a sudden. Fiona says because she will never have a second man in her life, it was Sigrun or no one.

Sigrun protests – he can’t keep up with her pace, he needed to prepare his heart.

Fiona asks Sigrun if he wants to marry her. Sigrun sighs and gets up. He wants to get engaged first.

Fiona says yes that was why she was going to send a letter to the Duke. Sigrun asks what else she will tell him.

Fiona says she has to tell him about her night in the palace as well since Celine will probably tell Abel.

Fiona asks if he is okay with Abel being his father in law and Sigrun says he will endure somehow with the power of love.

Fiona giggles and hugs him again. As she clings to him, Sigrun grumbles about her hobby being tortuing him. He eventually kicks her out so he can sleep.

Fiona finds it cute.

Fiona POV

Fiona goes to visit Eunice. They chat about Bill Curtis. Eunice wants to help Fiona and they come to a mutual agreement to help each other and support each other. They smile at each other.

Fiona writes a letter to Abel but she gets no reply.

Fiona starts to worry. Surely Abel isn’t mad about the engagement?

Then she gets a letter from Jeron

[Lady, I think you should come to Halon.]

[The Duke is missing.]

Fiona prepares to go to the North. Sigrun is going to go too. He doesn’t want to leave Fiona alone when Abel could be in a bad situation.

Sigrun tries to comfort Fiona by basically saying not to worry because it is really hard to kill Abel. Fiona tells him not to make such jokes!

Sigrun comforts Fiona by holding her. While they are cuddling, Fiona suddenly remembers Gonther.

Sigrun is jealous and asks why she called out another man’s name while in his arms. He starts to kiss her shoulders, neck and ear.

She tells him to stop because it is ticklish. She explains that Gonther had offerd to help her if she needed.

Sigrun doesn’t stop, he starts nibbling on Fiona’s skin.

“I need to find Gonther.”

Sigrun bites Fiona’s shoulder. Fiona’s body shakes. It didn’t hurt but it made her feel weird.

Sigrun starts to run his lips down her spine. He feels like a concubine who is abandoned after giving their heart and body. Fiona kisses him on the cheek and says she needs him to find Abel. Sigrun undersatnds.

Fiona goes to the inn that Gonther is staying at.

The first thing Gonther says is

“...Um, did you finally break up?”

Fiona yells they are doing very well together! Fiona says she is here to ask for his services.

Gonther’s mercenaries see them and ask Fiona if she is his lover. Gonther tells them to watch what they say. She tells them she is here to hire them and they say they are very expensive. She takes out a huge bag of money and slams it on the table.

They immediately talk to her more politely. Gonther accepts the commission. She is hiring them until they find the Duke.

They prepare to set off for Halon.

Fiona POV

Jeron greets them when they arrive in Halon. They go straight to a meeting. Two of the remaining three dragons had appeared in Halon.

They had gone to investigate. Fiona asks if Jeron can handle the walls if Fiona and Sigrun go to find Abel. She will give him some of the mercenaries she hired. Jeron knows about Gonther and his mercanries.

They decide to go search for Abel to minimise casualties. She thinks Abel might already be dead.

Fiona says they will immediately return if it is too dangerous.

They have to send a small party to avoid being noticed by the dragons.

Fiona asks Sigrun to go with her to where the dragons are.

They follow the sound of the dragons and see black marks around – a sign they are getting closer. Fiona starts explaining to Sigrun that dragons used to interact with humans – there was even a dragon who was praised for having all the wisdom in the world.

They come upon blood stains. Sigrun takes out his sword as they continue following the dragon’s trail. Sigrun says he will grab her if there is danger.

Fiona suddenly sees the Duke. She shouts out and attracts the attention of monsters around them.

Fiona is about to cast a spell but Sigrun stops her in order to avoid attracting the dragon’s attention. Fiona goes to Abel while Sigrun fights the hordes of monsters.

Fiona goes up to Abel who is blinking slowly. He says he is done for.

Fiona takes out the first aid kit to try and patch Abel up. There is a lot of blood and she can’t see properly where the wound is.

“Is this real?”

“See for yourself!”

At that moment, Abel slowly laid down his sword.

He slumped his body slowly.

This was the first time Fiona had seen him like this.

“Fiona, I think it’s already too late.”

“Don’t say that...”

What do I do. It looks like he is seriously injured.

‘I only know basic first aid.’

“Fiona.”

“Yes?”

“Please... call me father.”

I cried.

“Stop it! No!”

“Hurry.”

I could feel Sigrun, who had finished fighting the monsters, approach from behind.

“...father.”

Abel closed his eyes and sai.

“I wish I could’ve heard you say it more.”

“Live, then you will hear me say it all the time...”

“It’s a promise.”

“Ha.”

At that moment, Sigrun approached and exhaled as if it was ridiculous.

Then he kicked Abel’s leg.

“Sigrun! He is a patient-.”

“How about maturing a little, Master?”

Abel opened his eyes and frowned as he looked at Sigrun in annoyance.

“Doesn’t your stomach hurt when I use the method you used to use every day in front of my nose?”

Then he jumped up.

Sigrun glanced at Fiona.

She was trembling in anger over being decieved.

Seeing this, Abel smiled shyly and started to stroke Fiona’s hair as if to soothe her.

“Fiona.”

Fiona slapped Abel’s hand away and said bluntly.

“Whatever!”

It looked like she was very angry. Well, it was a situation where anyone would be angry.

“Ugh...”

Heat rushed to Fiona’s eyes, she didn’t know whether it was out of relief or due to irritation. Immediately, clear tears rolled down her face.

“Ah...”

Abel didn’t expect Fiona to cry but he was restless when he saw her tears. He had never sen Fiona cry and thus had no experience in how to soothe her.

Sigrun always felt complicated emotions when Fiona cried too. He cast a critical glance at Abel. It was rare for Abel to show genuine embarrassment.

He wiped his stepdaughter’s eyes with the hem of his sleeve. It was very awkward but he tried his best.

“Um, Fiona, don’t cry.”

Of course, the situation wasn’t resolved with this.

“I... will never call you father!”

“......”

“No, but actually this is Sigrun’s strate- ugh.”

Abel, who was about to drag his discipile down with him swallowed his breath. His injuries were real.

Fiona blinked.

“...you’re not acting this time, are you?”

“Of course...”

She quickly regained her composure and examined Abel’s wounds. The blood on his clothes were from monsters but he actually had a wound on his abdomen.

Playing around with such a wound was a boldness only Abel was capable of.

Finally, Fiona mumbled sadly.

“Sigrun, your master is an idiot...”

“I agree.”

All the while, the heaven and earth were being split open around them. Bang! A sound rang out. Two dragons were fighting.

Abel grumbled while receiving treatment.

“I don’t know why they are doing this shit in front of someone else’s house.”

She put away the bandages and asked calmly.

“Did you find out anything?

Abel shook his head roughly.

“It’s a pathetic answer that almost killed me but... no. Damn, I need to subdue them. I have to think of a way.”

Realistically, it was impossible to subdue both of them at once.

“However, if left as is, the walls of Halon may collapse due to the continuous attack of monsters.”

As Abel stands up, Sigrun offers to help but Abel declines.

One of the dragon suddenly swoops on the three of them. It lands infront of them.

“Ah.”

A voice echoed in Fiona’s ear.

[Human.]

Fiona makes eye contact with the dragon. The dragon has it’s teeth bared at them.

Abel and Sigrun both draw their swords and the dragon immediately reacts and want to attack.

Fiona runs between Sigrun and Abel and the dragon.

“Clemente Eduard. The first and wisest dragon.”

[…...]

The dragon stops and retracts. Sigrun and Abel look At Fiona in surprise.

Fiona swallows her saliva.

“If you are able to talk, let’s talk for a moment.”

Fiona POV

Most people in the present aren’t aware that dragons used to be able to talk. The dragon asks how she knows it’s name. Clemente is the last dragon that can talk. All the other ones have gone insane.

Fiona asks what it is doing and it replies since Fiona has helped it regain consciousness by saying it’s name. The dragon is trying to give their friend a rest. Clemente is trying to kill the other two remaining dragons before it loses its mind too. They have been alive for a long time so their minds eventually disappeared. The dragon thinks Fiona is suspicious for knowing about it.

Fiona asks if they can work together. The two dragons fighting here have attracted a lot of monsters to the territory. The dragon says do whatever you want and flies away.

Sigrun and Abel are both stunned frozen. Fiona wonders how she will explain this to the two of them.

They seem to brush it off since Fiona sometimes just knows things.

She asks them what she should do. Abel says this is a great opportunity.

Fiona sets off a flare to signal to Jeron to come up from the bottom. Fiona orders them to take Abel away. Abel gives Fiona a perplexed look but they follow Fiona’s orders. The other survivors are in another area. Abel was fighting alone since they were all injured. Abel acted as bait to lure them away. Fiona is shocked and asked what if he died. Abel shrugs and says Fiona is the heir so he wasn’t worried.

Abel would never abandon his subordinates. This is why everyone in Halon follows Abel. Fiona asks Sigrun to command the soldiers.

They start to capture the second dragon.

The name of the dragon that Clemente is fighting is called Renatus Lev. Renatus has a strong vitality so Clemente is struggling. As Clemente fights Renatus, Sigrun and the other soldiers start to attack. They manage to bring Renatus to the ground.

Renatus then flies away and Clemente prepares to chase and Fiona screams out for Clemente to take her too.

Sigrun exclaims in surprise “Fiona!”

Fiona knows it sounds crazy but Clemente grabs her gently and they fly off after Renatus. It is very cold in the air.

She holds on tight to Clemente. She wants to use her magic to help. They chase Renatus in the air. Fiona sends a bolt of lightning that hits Renatus’ wings.

Clemente does one final attack and Renatus falls in the mountains. Clemente flies down slowly and bites the neck of Renatus. Renatus takes one last breath.

After killing Renatus, Clemente collapses from exhaustion. Fiona tells Clemente that she knows the dragon’s name because she is the author of this world. Fiona asks the dragon why it isn’t mad at her for creating them like this. The dragon says although there has been pain there has also been a lot of happiness. Fiona thanks the dragon as some of her guilt is relieved.

Clemente asks Fiona to bring the hearts of the its friends to where it is. The dragon cuts out it’s crystal of power to give to Fiona. It is a red gem. Clemente is going to go into a deep sleep to protect the last piece of it’s intelligence and wait for Fiona to go get the heart of the last dragon.

She watches the snow pile up on the two dragons next to each other.

She thinks about how she used to hate Halon because of the cold but not anymore.

Both Sigrun and Abel tell her off a lot when she gets back. Gonther keeps looking at her strangely. All of the soldiers and mercenaries are celebrating their victory.

They are all drunk and rowdy. Even Sigrun got caught and was drinking. Abel is drinking alcohol like water and Fiona tries to stop him since he is injured. She takes his cup but he grabs another and clinks the cup she took from him saying “Cheers!”

“Duke!”

Abel chuckled.

“Call me father.”

“No, I don’t want to.”

Abel didn’t care.

“Okay, then I have no choice but to think of another way in the future.”

Fiona is a bit worried about what he will do. She walks away.

She goes to see Gonther. All of them are calling her “big sister” - a sign of respect to an older lady. They are really drunk and Gonther threatens them not to do anything bad.

She asks them why they are calling her Noona. They say she is famous in Halon because of a rumor.

“Aren’t you a veterinarian?”

“What?”

The mercernaries all shout out. Gonther quickly shuts the mouth of a subordinate that shouts out but she heard it.

The reason they call her the veterinarian is because when she was younger, the punishment she gave to those mercenaries that terrorized the citizens was to have their “goods” cut off.

When Fiona realizes why she is called the veterinarian her face goes red and she shouts.

“Who the hell gave me that nickname?!”

The mercenaries suddenly seemed more awake and scattered.

Sigrun POV.

Sigrun was drunk and was ready to go to sleep.

At this moment, Fiona came in.

They smiled awkwardly when their eyes met.

“Sigrun, have you been drinking?”

“Nope.”

As soon as I replied she came and sat down next to me. The bed wobbled slightly.

“...then, are you mad?”

Sigrun looked down at her and sighed.

He couldn’t stay angry at her. He was always weak in front of her.

“I want to say something.”

He hugged Fiona and whispered.

“But the results were good so I can’t say anything.”

Fiona smiled softly out of relief.

“I’ll do anything you want.”

“You know what I’ll ask for?”

Sigrun smiled crookedly.

“I want to half-bury those who were clinging to you while praising you as a guardian in the banquet hall.”

“That’s too difficult, something else!”

“Then, how do you know about the dragons.”

Fiona’s voice faded.

“Something else...”

He grabbed Fiona’s shoulder and pushed her slightly. The delicate body laid down easily.

“...What can I ask for?”

Fiona rolled her eyes.

Sigrun looked at her sheer dressing gown and his breathing slowed. He suddenly had the urge to test how much trust she had in him.

“Sigrun?”

Now knowing what he was thinking, Fiona’s voice was very relaxed.

She pressed a finger to his frown.

“Relax your face.”

I wanted to disturb that carefree face.

Sigrun leaned down and put some weight on Fiona. Their chests touched and they could feel each other’s body temperature.

Pressing down, Fiona groaned a little and grumbled.

“Wa, heavy!”

That’s the least of her problems.

With that thought in mind, he put his head in the nape of Fiona’s neck. The familiar scent filled his nostrils.

When his breath touched her bare skin, Fiona froze. It seemed that she finally had a sense of crisis.

“Si...grun?”

He asked softly.

“...Fiona, do you like Halon?”

Enough to risk riding a giant dragon?

The answer to the random question came easily.

“Well, of course.”

Fiona patted his back, giving up on getting out of the trap. She complained that it was heavy but it was only a slight sense of pressure

“Honestly, I never felt like I really liked it before? To put it bluntly, it was like a job to me?”

It was an environment that she had no chioce but to create such a sense of distance. Subordinates who she had been chatting with a few hours ago were often found dead with half their bodies torn off by monsters.

But now she felt like she was getting stronger.

Fiona continued to speak timidly.

“But when I left and came back, I realized that I really liked this place.”

White snow, harsher than the capital, warehouses filled with barrels and soldiers who greeted them loudly.

It was only after seeing it all again that she realized she had missed it.

“So, I wanted to do better.”

“What?”

“It’s about ruling Halon. It’s not just a duty but I feel passionately about it now.”

“......”

Sigrun shook his head. Their eyes met.

“You will do well.”

Fiona smiled brightly.

“Really?”

He carfully lifted her up.

There was no lie in his words. Fiona will do well.

‘Am I the problem?’

Originally, Sigrun was the only person she had special affection for other than herself. If you stretched that, you could conisder Abel as important too.

But not anymore.

Now she has a lot of secrest and in proportion, the things she cherished were increasing.

Sigrun smiled self-consciously.

He felt that he had become narrow-minded recently.

To compare this feeling as cutely as possible, it was similar to the jealousy of a first child when their younger sibling is born.

He kissed Fiona’s cheek and whispered.

“You will definitely become a great sage.”

“You are only saying that because you are my lover.”

It still felt nice to be recognized though.

“But Fiona.”

“Yes?”

He pressed his forehead lightly against hers.

With his eyes closed, Sigrun whispered.

“You have to take care of me as well.”

He remembered her disappearing into the sky with Clemente. He couldn’t catch her. It would probably happen again in the future.

Sigrun smiled wryly.

“Perhaps I am more annoying than a pet cat.”

“That’s a strange analogy.”

Fiona let out a short laugh and hugged him.

Sigrun knew that if she was alone where no one else was she would survive just fine. It made Sigrun feel a little gloomy.

He still belongs to her.

Fiona whispers to him.

“Sigrun, I have survived because you have been by my side all this time.”

“It could have been something else.”

Maybe it was enough as it is.

“So, Sigrun, thanks to you, I have become stronger.”

Sometimes I was weak and completely depended on this hope.

“So it is only natural that you are precious.”

The word ‘most’ had disappeared. The language was getting more and more blurred.

Sigrun hugged Fiona, face to face.

The sweet beating of her heart touched me.

He, who was a dependable childhood friend, now with the mask of faithful lover, whispered.

“Fiona, you are precious too.”

He hopes that she will take care of herself too.

Fiona POV

The next day, Fiona wants to help Abel with some paperwork.

Abel asks Fiona if Sigrun has been treating her well since they started dating.

The two of them started dating shortly before Abel left.

“Of course. When has he not?”

“No, he...”

Abel gave a rare worried expression.

“Are you partially blind?”

I looked at the paperwork and nodded.

“It’s good to be single-minded.”

Abel murmured.

“You know what I mean. Damn it, even if you come to pick up a small thing, you just had to pick up a strange one to take with you...”

Are you talking about when I found Sigrun as a child??

I protested.

“It’s not a stone, it’s a diamond. A diamond!”

Or at least call it a gold bar!

Abel ignored me.

They continue to work on the paper work and Abel starts reading through letters that have piled up.

“...Fiona.”

“Yes?”

“You stayed out.”

“...Uhk.”

Without realizing, I held my breath. Did you just see Celine’s letter now?

Abel rummaged through the other letters.

There was a letter I sent a few days ago.

“It says I am engaged to Sigrun.”

The timing was terrible. Holding the letter, he smiled coldly.

“It’s a letter saying that you will get engaged right after you stayed out.”

Overnight stay.

Engagement.

My stepfather got two combos at once.

I laughed as sweetly as possible.

“Fa...ther?”

“That won't work now.”

Abel jumped up and hit his desk as he shouted.

“Call Sigrun right now!”

...Damn, it didn’t work.

End of book 3!! Two more books to go :)

The books don't have the side stories sadly :(

Am_elf, Peerly, athene911 and 78 others like this.
  4. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww that's too bad. Cuz kakaopage provide side story 1 and 2. Completed already. Side 1 has 5 parts and side 2 has 8 parts. That's the end of the side story. I skimmed through the comment and it seemed viewer enjoy the novel. :blobmelt: Really hope to see a fluff side stories:blobicecreamlove:

Klioo likes this.
  5. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    BUAHAHAHA THEY'RE SO HILARIOUS :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

AND OUR COUPLE IS TOO CUTE
    THE TENSION IS SO HIGH, IM WAITING FOR MORE STEAMY SCENE

MariaJ likes this.
  6. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how did they develope feelings? cuz usually fl in other manhwa/novel was like "no, ml should be with the real fl, i can't be with him...."...n the ml will be like, "i want to be with the girl i want, not like in the og novel"...that's why other manhwa/novel, it will take quite some time for the fl to accept ml's feelings. Would u mind to spoil me their relationship progress n ow fl accept ml?

7. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha fortunately nope. Abel stays single the whole main novel. I had access on side stories. 1 chapter per day tho. So I've not yet translate them, just collecting. I'm not sure whether I can consistently collect all side stories, cuz I'm busy with uni..

8. Akiyuki_chan

Akiyuki_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO Sigrun's gonna get beaten by Papa Abel :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Thank you so much for the spoiler! I love you!

its0k likes this.
  9. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS IS SO WHOLESOME I'M SCREAMINGGGGG

10. IamAviLlain

IamAviLlain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers plsssssssss

11. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU FOR THE SPOILERS!!! Eagerly awaiting for the next books! ❤

12. bebobi

bebobi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First quarter of Book 4 :) Long arc

Marquiz of Erez POV

The Marquiz of Erez and Empress are getting impatient due to the news that the Prince had returned from Halon after putting down not one but two raging dragons. Sigrun’s popularity is soaring.

They can’t send an assassin because it is too obvious and Sigrun holds too much power now. They decide to target Sigrun’s relationship with Fiona so that he will lose the backing of Halon.

The Empress tells the Marquis to go find a beautiful and alluring appointment.

Arya POV

Since the Empress and CP have been absent from social events, Arya has been able to go out without worries. Cain was left in the capital by Sigrun so he has been accompanying Arya.

“Sir Cain, how are you today?”

Cain Erez replied mechanically.

“Yes, you are always pretty.”

“Say it with more feeling!”

To Cain, who had seen the princess grow up from childhood, she was honestly just a girl.

“You are very beautiful.”

“Good, how would you feel if you had a sister like me?”

“Not much...”

Cain was hit in the face.

“Ow, I’m sorry. It would be the best!”

“Better.”

I didn’t learn martial arts for nothing.

Arya and Cain start discussing the succession to the throne. Arya wants to take the throne. Cain watched Arya grow up so he isn’t surprised at her arrogance or ambition.

Arya points at Fiona and Sigrun and Cain thinks Arya plans to appeal to Sigrun to get the throne but Arya actually plans to appeal to Fiona to take the throne instead. Cain asks how and Arya says she will use her good looks and cuteness. Arya is actually very adorable and lovely.

Cain wishes Arya luck.

Fiona POV

Fiona got the dragon’s orb to be made into a pair of red earrings. She considered swallowing the orb as well.

Fiona wonders how she can get back the dragon heart that Sigrun had given to him before. She wants to take it back to Clemente.

They go to an imperial ball. The Emperor seems to went to have Sigrun next to him more now. Sigrun asks Fiona what she will do and she says she is going to go find Livia.

When Fiona finds Livia, Livia is with the princess, Arya. Fiona thinks – Sigrun, you never told me your sister was this pretty!

Fiona thinks about what Sigrun said about Arya becoming a potential political enemy. Fiona wonders if it’s okay to become enemies with such a pretty little sister. Arya leans in and does aegyo to Fiona asking if she is busy. Fiona immediately replies no.

Arya wants to ask Fiona about Halon and dragons since she wasn’t able to go out much as a younger girl. Fiona says she can ask anything and Arya smiles.

Fiona feels like it would be nice if Sigrun and Arya could get along well if possible.

Sigrun POV

Fiona tells Sigrun his sister is very cute. Sigrun asks if she met her and she says yes. She hopes that even if the CP is removed from the picture that Sigrun and Arya can get along. Sigrun doesn’t really seem to mind.

Sigrun asks Fiona where Abel is. Fiona says Celine has kept him back at the mansion to complete work and thanks to her she is free for some time.

Sigrun takes Fiona’s hand.

“Then let’s go somewhere.”

Fiona laughs.

“We went to Halon a while ago.”

He had a dissatisfied expression.

“Take that out of the discussion. There are too many idiots around you in Halon.”

I looked at him curiously and said.

“Sigrun, you sound like the Duke.”

“......”

He kept his mouth shut as he hated sounding like Abel.

“okay, now that there is some time, shall we go subjugate the remaining dragon?”

“...Are you joking?”

I burst out laughing at his reaction.

“Of course I am. Let’s play together for a while. I don’t want to get a headache.”

At that moment, Sigrun, with a satisfied face, wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

“There are too many people who like you.”

“No way.”

I narrowed my eyes. He was blinded by love.

Fiona POV

There was a sudden commotion inside. The Empress had arrived.

Fiona hopes the Empress doesn’t go up to her because Abel isn’t around. Fiona suddenly wishes Abel was there. Sigrun asks Fiona if she is going to leave and she says she can’t. It will look weird if she leaves as soon as the Empress arrives.

Luckily, the Empress doesn’t approach Fiona. Instead she announces she has brought some good entertainment.

Fiona can’t see but the tall Sigrun tells her what's going on.

A woman with dark hair starts singing a traditional song of the capital. The voice is very beautiful. The woman is from Kahi.

Fiona watches Sigrun as she listens to the song. Sigrun is frozen watching the woman. Fiona asks if he is okay and he slowly shakes his head and says he is okay.

Fiona still feels a bit worried as the crowd applauds the performance.

Fiona POV

Fiona gets another love letter and contemplates burning it after remembering Bill. She decides to definitely send a letter of refusal this time.

Fiona goes to visit Abel. Abel tells her she has a marriage proposal – it is from the second son of a Count. Fiona says to reject it and any other proposals since she is dating Sigrun. Abel guesses Sigrun is probably in a similar situation. Fiona realizes since they are “just dating” it isn’t anything official.

She asks Abel if she and Sigrun should just get engaged then. Abel says its troublesome at the moment because it will attract too much attention to Fiona.

Additionally, Sigrun hasn’t made a formal request to Abel yet.

Fiona asks why she can’t propose to get engaged. Abel laughs and says “Not until dirt gets in my eyes.”

Fiona thinks she will have to dig out some soil from the garden soon.

Sigrun POV

Sigrun is talking to the Emperor and Empress. Neither of them really like Abel or the Halon family so they don’t really approve of Fiona. The Emperor tells Sigrun its fine to play around with her but in the end he should marry the legitimate daughter of a strong family.

Sigrun tries really hard not to show his emotions to protect Fiona. If he tries to defend her it might bring danger to her.

After the Emperor leaves, the Empress tries to provoke Sigrun.

“Running away like a mouse like your mother!”

Instead of falling for the provocation, Sigrun smiled.

“Yes, you are right.” His voice was cold. “But now it’s different. I will surely send you to where my mother is. No, not only you, but everyone involved in my mother’s death.”

He then leaves. As he leaves the Empress threatens him by mentioning Fiona. Sigrun quickly paces away.

Fiona POV

Fiona glances at the bouquet in her hands. The second son of a certain count had pushed them on her and left before she could refuse.

She keeps them since it’s a waste to throw away nice flowers. Sigrun sees Fiona with flowers and Fiona says she just got them from someone. Sigrun asks if it was a man and Fiona nods. He keeps staring at the bouquet. He asks her if she likes flowers. Fiona says they are so-so.

Sigrun considers if he should challenge the guy to a duel. Fiona tries to calm Sigrun down. Sigrun thinks that more men will approach Fiona and might be connected to the Empress. Sigrun holds his hand out and Fiona gives him the flowers. Sigrun says he will get a maid to throw them away.

Arya POV

Arya sees a maid with a bouquet of flowers rushing down the hallway. Arya stops the maid to ask where the flowers were from. The maid says that the Prince asked her to throw them away and they were given to Fiona. The maid was going to keep the flowers since it felt like a waste to throw them away.

Arya asks the maid to hand over the flowers. Arya wonders if Sigrun knew what kind of flowers they were. Arya’s mother is knowledgable about plants so Arya know a little too. Unknown to many people, those flowers were actually a type of plant to make a special drug.

Fiona POV

Arya wrote Fiona a letter telling her about the flowers. Fiona wonders why the Count’s son gave those flowers to her now. There were a lot of rumors around about her family.

Fiona wanted to go see Sigrun but he had told her not to come because he was very busy.

Fiona asks Celine what it means if a man suddenly says not to go see them because they are busy. Celine replies that he might actually busy. And Fiona asks if there could be any other reasons and Celine pats her hair. Celine reminds Fiona that there are many men in the world. Fiona wonders if Sigrun’s hormones have calm down. She feels like Sigrun has been acting strange. Celine says to trust her female instincts.

Fiona goes to Sigrun’s palace anyway. When she gets there all the knights tell her to wait and keep stalling her. However, when she is walking down the hall she runs into Sigrun. Sigrun is flustered.

“What’s the matter? I’m busy...”

Then they were a female voice. A woman with black hair is standing behind Sigrun – the woman who was singing the other day.

Sigrun takes Fiona into a separate room to talk privately. Fiona asks how long that woman had been at his castle. Sigrun honestly says 3 days. Fiona wonders if Sigrun is changing the novel genre to a harem. Fiona gives Sigrun a chance to explain himself.

Sigrun ruffles Fiona’s hair and explains that the Empress was trying to push the singer into the Emperor’s bedroom and then afterwards she would likely be killed by the Empress so as to avoid any potential offspring. This reminded Sigrun of his mother so he took the woman in to keep her safe.

Sigrun goes on to explain he didn’t want FIona to know because it makes him look pathetic since he knows this was the Empress’ plan to drive a wedge between him and Fiona.

Fiona says she wouldn’t have liked it any better if Sigrun had chosen not to help the woman when he knew she was in danger.

Sigrun swears that that is all. Fiona honestly didn’t mind because she knows that Sigrun’s mother is a sensitive matter. Fiona tells Sigrun to tell her if he needs any help. They hug it out.

Livia asks Fiona if she would like her to introduce her to some nice young gentlemen. There are a lot of rumours going around about Sigrun and the Kahi woman. Fiona speculates that it was the Empress who spread the rumour.

There are also rumours that Sigrun only hung out around Fiona to get Halon on his side. Everyone thinks Fiona is naïve and foolish for being deceived by Sigrun. This is why Livia is trying to help Fiona by offering to introduce her to someone else. Fiona is afraid that the rumours will reach Abel’s ears. A lot of courtship letters have been coming in as well.

Then a man approaches Fiona. It is the man that had given Fiona the flowers. Fiona stares at him and wonders if she should go tell Abel but she isn’t that cruel. Plus, the rumors about Sigrun and the Kahi woman had made her prickly – she was jealous though she tried not to let Sigrun know. So she wanted to deal with this annoying man herself.

The man introduces himself as Paul Stefan. He has also sent many proposal requests to Fiona. Paul guesses correctly that Fiona knows about the flower and she says yes, and asks why he gave it to her – was it to insult her? He says no but she needs to follow him if she wants to find out, he can’t say the reason in public.

Just as Fiona is contemplating going with the Paul, they are interrupted by a soft voice. It is the Kahi woman. The Kahi woman says that Sigrun has requested to speak to Fiona so Fiona goes with Kahi. Kahi is wearing thin layers of clothing from under her chin. Although it doesn’t accentuate any body curves but it is seductive as it emphasizes the mystery. Fiona notices that the woman is quite tall. She only looked smaller before when standing next to Sigrun who is very tall.

The woman apologizes, actually, she lied saying Sigrun was looking for her. Fiona asks why. She notices the Kahi woman has thick make up on. The woman says it looked like Fiona was in trouble and as her benefactor’s lover, she wanted to help. The Kahi woman is actually not arrogant or anything at all and quite docile.

Fiona asks for her name. She tells Fiona to call her Cal. Fiona chats with Cal who happily smiles. Fiona is a bit jealous of her smile. Fiona takes a step back and accidently sprains her foot. Cal goes to support Fiona and catches Fiona before she falls.

Fiona asks Cal isn’t she heavy? Cal says she is very light.

Sigrun POV

Sigrun frowns as the Empress talks to him. She says he seems to have been having fun lately – probably referring to Cal. She says he is his father’s son after all. Sigrun neither confirms or denies her accusations.

Sigrun is mad at Cal for approaching Fiona. He told her not go near her. Cal says that she helped Sigrun get rid of the flies around Fiona. Fiona has been in the spotlight recently so the more Sigrun avoided her, the better.

Cal tells Sigrun about the rumors the Empress is spreading about them having fun in bed. Sigrun frowns.

He worries about Fiona because she doesn’t have much self-awareness for her own safety.

Cal tells Sigrun not to forget about their deal. Cal lifts a glass from the table and says “I will make this cup overflow with the blood of those who harmed my poor aunt and my mother.”

Fiona POV

Fiona notices some flowers in the room and asks the maid about them – they look like the ones from Paul Stefan. Fiona notices they give off a strong smell but the maid can’t smell them. Arya had warned them already that the flowers could be made into a drug and it was dangerous to burn them. The scent of the flowers makes Fiona dizzy. She tells the maid to just throw them away if they get them again. She makes a mental note to ask Arya about them more later.

Fiona needs to discuss with Abel and Sigrun whether to form an alliance with Arya. It’s been hard to see Sigrun recently.

At a ball, Abel and the Empress start a battle of wits again and people try to ignore them. Paul Stefan approaches Fiona again and asks to speak to her. Fiona looks at Abel who is busy dealing with the Empress. They are at a banquet hall so no weapons are allowed. Fiona follows Paul.

They go to a break room and there is a familiar bouquet on the table. She asks Paul why he gave her that flower. Paul says it is a warning from the Empress. Paul is on the Empress’ side and is helping the Empress. The Empress wants Fiona to break up with Sigrun so that he no longer has the aid of house Halon. Now that Sigrun’s heart has cooled, they are giving her a chance.

Paul tries to convince Fiona by saying the Prince betrayed her first so there’s no need to feel guilty. Fiona asks what if she refuses. He says then there might be problems in her life or she will have to marry someone else.

Fiona declines as she prepares to use her magic. Fiona trusts Sigrun and even if he did betray her, she will deal with it.

Paul says that is unfortunate and throw the flowers into the fireplace. A thick smoke grows in the fire place. There is a strong smell.

Paul walks up to Fiona to grab her and Fiona tries to use her magic but nothing happens.

Arya POV

Arya is talking to her mother and asking about the flowers. Her mother is bewildered that it isn’t an illegal flower and Arya is confused.

“You said it was drugs and you shouldn’t burn it...”

The princess herself doesn’t know much about plants, she just knows some stuff from her mother.

The plant can only affect certain people. It is a flower that only Fiona needs to be wary of – it suppresses magical powers.

Arya decides to immediately go tell Fiona. She bumps into Sigrun on the way and tells him about it.

Sigrun takes note. Cal immediately leaves the room and Sigrun follows.

Abel POV

Abel has a weird feeling – he can’t see Sigrun or Fiona anywhere.

Sigrun then approaches Abel and asks where Fiona is. Abel immediately feels like something is wrong and Sigrun tells him about the flowers. They both get anxious and decide to find her quickly.

Abel asked around and finds out that Fiona went to a lounge with a young man. They approach the door but it is locked. They ask “Fiona?” but there is no reply. Both of them break in without hesitation.

Fiona POV

Paul taunts Fiona for not being able to use magic now and she is just some lowly girl without her magic. However, Fiona has many years of battle experience. She grabs a vase and throws it into the window to break it. She is trying to ventilate the air in the room.

Paul pulls a dagger out of his pocket. Fiona knows she can’t be in close combat with Paul. Paul approaches Fiona and she kicks the table infront of her.

Paul POV

Paul is surprised at Fiona’s resistance. He needs to hurry to set the scene before people come see what the commotion is. Fiona grabs a book and throws it at Paul.

Paul can’t see as the fluttering book heads for his face. Fiona then kicks him in the stomach. He staggers back and drops the knife.

Fiona and Paul both reach for the dagger. Fiona gets there first.

Furious, Paul grabs Fiona’s shoulder and pushes her. Fiona frowns in pain from getting thrown against a wall but doesn’t let go of the dagger. Paul tries to strangle Fiona but she slashes his arm with the knife.

Red blood splatters every where and Paul goes flying. The pressure on her neck is gone.

Fiona POV

Fiona looks at Paul lying on the ground. How did he go flying?

The door to the room is shattered. Sigrun is standing there. His power had sent Paul flying. Someone grabs her shoulder – it's Abel. He sees the bruising around Fiona’s neck and smiles cruelly.

“I must kill that bastard.”

“Of course.”

Fiona leans against Abel and apologizes. She could have avoided this situation. She regrets relying on her magic so much.

Abel wraps his arms around Fiona’s shoulders to comfort her. He asks Sigrun if he knew this would happen.

Sigrun bows his head and says he didn’t. Abel says he didn’t say anything to Fiona because Sigrun wanted to protect her but after this, Fiona should know what’s going on.

Cal then walks in.

“I hope you don’t blame the prince too much. Everything is because of me.”

Cal asks the Duke to give her a chance to explain.

Abel says okay good and goes up to the unconscious Paul and kicks him in the stomach.

Fiona asks Abel what he will do with Paul and Abel says of course he will cut "it".

Fiona POV

They move back to the Halon mansion.

They all sit down and Cal starts explaining. Sigrun avoids eye contact with FIona. She is annoyed he has still kept something from her.

Cal stands up and starts stripping. Fiona panics and wonders if she should cover Abel or Sigrun’s eyes.

Sigrun covers Fiona’s eyes. Fiona can hear Abel ask in an annoyed voice.

“What are you doing in front of my daughter!”

Cal tells Sigrun to put his hands down. Silence, you can tell Sigrun doesn’t want to.

He puts his hands down and Fiona looks up. It seems that Cal is actually a Carl.

Carl is a young man.

Fiona looks at Sigrun and asks what his mouth his for, a decoration?! She slaps him on the shoulder.

Abel tells Fiona to hit him even more.

Fiona asks if Carl is a spy from the Empress.

Carl is actually a double agent but really on the side of the Prince.

Sigrun tells Carl to get dressed and gives him his robe.

Carl is Sigrun’s cousin. Sigrun’s mother, Calia, was Carl’s aunt. Carl’s mother was killed as well protecting Sigrun’s mother.

Fiona yells at Sigrun for lying to her. Sigrun says technically it was true because the Emperor did want to sleep with Carl and if the emperor found out he was a man, he would have been killed.

Abel eggs on Fiona’s rage.

“How dare you trouble my daughter. You guys are worse than rocks.”

“Fiona, would you like father to drive them all out?”

Fiona yells at Abel because he probably had an idea of what was going on too even if Sigrun didn’t say anything.

“Don’t even come close to me for the time being! I don’t even want to see your shadow!”

Sigrun retreats like a puppy scolded by their owner.

icay1x, Am_elf, Mi shiru and 64 others like this.
  13. eynabananey

eynabananey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! You really spoiled us with your excellent synopses. :aww:

14. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, I want to ask something. Is the novel already completed? Is it the one that on kakaopage korean novel? And also after the 23th chapter of the manhwa, where should i continue? (seeing there’s someone in this forum that uploaded the novel’s chapter makes me want to continue reading the novel instead )

seabreezemojito and mharumi like this.
  15. IzeeWeeb

IzeeWeeb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in chapter 14 of the manhwa, there was a girl that was worried about Fiona punishing the mercenaries, just my guess since there's literally no reason for her to be here, soo... is she the original FL?

16. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    No.. she's just an extra

17. ROEM CALYPSE

ROEM CALYPSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Fiona casted a huge thick earth wall to prevent Sigren and the others from meeting the darkness, she went MIA for a month or so. She was finally able to go back, taking OG Fiona's pure heart with her. The only piece of OGF that wasn't corrupted by darkness. It was her very first, first wish. "OG Fiona originally wanted to be loved.":blobsob: She wanted FL to take good care of her heart and love her unconditionally...

OG Fiona became FL and Sigren's daughter. She doesn't look like Sigren at all HAHA:blobxd:Their daughter is the the exact 'mini me' of Fiona, but still loved her.

The knife that entered Sigren’s room stopped.

The room was a mess.

Of course, there was only one person who dared to disturb the prince’s room.

Carl blamed Sigren, leaning against the wall.

“Can’t you calm down?”

Then Sigren shook his head angrily.

“It’s set up.”

“Do you hear that sound when you look at this room? Besides, he exudes a life that seems to kill anyone if he gets caught wrong.”

“….....”

Because those words were true, Sigren did not deny it.

Carl sighed.

Recently, he has returned to Halon Mansion. Even after being kicked by Fiona, she still wanted her to be safe.

Carl stood crookedly with his arms crossed.

“I might be disappointed when she comes back.”

“…....”

“No, I wish I could disappoint you if possible. Then I will have a chance.”

At those words, Sigren wiped his face rough.

“Bastard.”

“That’s right.”

“In front of Fiona, she behaved like a gentle sheep.”

Carl laughed and smirked.

“Isn’t it the basics of being respectful to the person you are courting?”

“Damn it….”

“Stop swearing at me and get up, because the maids are so scared that I can’t even clean the room.”

“I didn’t know you were so nagging.”

“I don’t want her to be disappointed when she comes back. Because if possible, I want to see a smiling face.”

“Damn.”

Sigren muttered while covering his face with both hands.

“I think I’m going crazy…..”

The last words were not to my cousin.

And Carl understood well the meaning of the absence of a subject.

‘Without her.’

I’ve been wanting it for almost all my life, so I guessed it.

‘I’m going crazy, you mean.’

But Carl felt the same way.

Even though she is a chain, at least she wanted to see her happy.

“So do I.”

“…....”

“Then come to your senses quickly.”

Finally, Sigren sighed and stood up.

----------00000----------

After that incident, it was Princess Arya who was decided as the next Crown Princess.

This is because Prince Sigren, who was the most likely candidate, first declared renunciation of the throne.

“It means nothing without Fiona anyway.”

“…....”

Having said that, even Abel had nothing to say.

Abel saw Sigren doing his job regularly, like an empty doll. I really couldn’t see it.

‘If Fiona doesn’t come back, I’ll be really sick for four months.’

Even thinking like that, I missed my adopted daughter the same way Abel did.

After Fiona disappeared, it felt like there was a hole in her chest that couldn’t be filled. It’s a feeling I’ve never felt in my life.

‘I must have been a more romantic person than I thought.’

Abel smiled bitterly.

Sigren wasn’t the only one who couldn’t let go of his regrets.

Feeling self-helpful, he went to my daughter’s room.

Before he turned the doorknob, he could feel a faint chuckle in the room.

‘Who is it?’

The cleaning time is over, so there is no user.

Abel opened the door silently, fiddling with the sword around his waist. He never intended to forgive an intruder.

What kind of person dater to infiltrate the room.

“There, who is it?”

“Ah….”

But Abel, who opened the door and saw the opponent, doubted my eyes.

“Fio…na?”

My dear stepdaughter, Fiona, stood there with a surprised expression.

Abel wiped his face violently.

“I am not dreaming.”

Fiona laughed briefly.

“It’s strange that the coldest father would say something like that.”

Let’s be calm, be calm. Abel rubbed his eyes just in case.

“Really?”

“Well…… It’s been so long since I’ve been missing—”

Then, Abel hugged Fiona tightly.

Then, as if to confirm her existence, he stroked his hair vigorously.

Just as Fiona was about to complain about the harsh vision, Abel said in a trembling voice.

“late. Too late…. I was so worried that I thought I was going to die.”

“…...”

‘Abel’s reaction like this is not a foul.’

Fiona felt sorry but sad.

My adoptive father asked softly as he hugged me.

“Is it good that you turned your back so harshly and left?”

It refers to the day he built a huge earthen wall and went to meet the darkness alone.

Fiona hugged Abel and whispered.

“…… sorry.”

“Sorry, you are not allowed to stay overnight.”

“Um, that’s a bit.”

“You fool, you still have no sign of remorse.”

Even as he was playing like that, Abel’s hand was still trembling faintly.

Fiona wrapped Abel’s hand like that and smiled brightly.

“I’m here, Dad!”

----------00000----------

Sigren walked through the garden.

Red flowers are blooming in the garden. The weather is getting colder, so it’s not a rose.

I know very little about this flower. Because Fiona once said in Halon.

“This flower blooms in winter. Aren’t you curious?”

He was not interested in flowers, but was always interested in what Fiona had to say.

“Sigren, you know what? Each flower has a meaning.”

He liked the voice that chirped like a bird, and his cheeks that gradually heated up as he spoke.

“The meaning of this flower is ‘waiting’ and....”

She licked her lips to the flower and whispered.

“It means ‘I love you more than anyone.”

I heard it too. Saying that, the girl who smiled softly was more beautiful than anyone else.

The woman I love the most.

When are you coming back?

Also, how long can you wait to stay sane?

“Sigren…… ?”

So at first I thought this voice was an auditory hallucination.

He didn’t look back.

A low voice continued to call his name.

“Sigren.”

Is it still hallucinations? Never looked back again.

“Are you mad?”

There was a sign approaching from behind.

Slowly, Sigren doubted himself.

Am I dreaming?

“I’m here.”

A trembling voice was heard from behind.

“I’m sorry I’m late….”

That delicate sound of weeping faintly.

I thought maybe it wasn’t an auditory hallucination.

Sigren turned around slowly.

A woman is standing there.

A woman with silver hair like the moonlight and red eyes like the flowers I was holding.

She is looking up at herself with slightly wet eyes.

“I’m here to keep my promise to come back to you.”

Sigren shook his hand faintly. I wanted to touch it, but I was afraid it would disappear if I touched it.

It was she who hugged him first.

Sigren licked his lips.

He gently stroked her shoulders and back.

"Fiona, Is it...you?"

It wasn’t a fantasy. doesn’t disappear

“Yeah, it’s me.”

The voice he whispered in his ear was real.

“…..”

Knowing he was angry, Fiona spoke quickly.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know how much time had passed. You may not want to see me—”

For a moment, her mouth was closed.

At the same time, he bit his lips, and the tongue that invaded inside stirred his mouth. was very violent. It felt like all the rest of my breath was being swallowed up.

No, I’m actually short of breath.

“Uh, ha….”

Fiona, who barely fell, shrugged her shoulders.

She took a deep breath and uttered his name.

“Sigren…… ?”

He stroked my lover’s flushed cheek and pressed their foreheads together.

“Are you, really?”

The eyes were terrifying. Fiona barely responded.

“Yes…… Sorry I’m late….”

“It’s too late.”

Eventually, Fiona looked at him.

“Are you mad?”

“Yeah, great.”

“…...”

Fiona was nervous at those words.

Sigren kissed her forehead, eyelids, cheek and chin as if not to. It was hot to the touch.

“But as soon as I saw your face, everything was released.”

He smiled bitterly.

“I thought you were going crazy because I really missed you, Fiona.”

“…… me too.”

Fiona wrapped her arms around his neck.

“I miss you so much.”

Then, he kissed his lips and kissed him.

“Sigren, I love you.”

“…...”

“Now I really swear. I will never leave it again.”

Seeing him frozen in surprise, Fiona laughed softly.

“So, let’s get married now!”

Damn, I’m going crazy. Sigren grunted hard.

“You are too late. Did you know that your dress was made a long time ago?”

“Oh, I just saw it in my room. Really beautiful!”

Sigren put her arms on her knees and hugged her gently.

Then he smiled as he looked at Fiona, whose eyes widened in surprise.

“So now, I won’t miss it again.”

Fiona laughed silently and hugged him.

So the two hugged each other for a long time.

It’s as if they were confirming each other’s existence with their body temperature.

Red petals scattered in the wind.

The constant whispers of the two of them echoed low in the garden.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

After that, the sweet and soft whispers of the newly reunited lover continued for a long time in the garden.

The two are now happy. There was nothing in the world to envy.

Nevertheless, this is not over yet.

It was just the beginning of another story.

<END>

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  18. IK_Reads

IK_Reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many books does this title have?

19. bebobi

bebobi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5 books :)

Here is 2nd quarter of Book 4!
    Fiona POV

Carl apologizes to Fiona over and over for failing to predict the Empress’ and Paul’s plan.

Fiona isn’t angry about that though. She doesn’t think it is Sigrun or Carl’s fault. Fiona is angry that Sigrun didn’t tell her or didn’t trust her enough to tell her.

A few days have passed. After the matter of Paul was left to Abel, he became even more protective of Fiona. There was always a guard outside her room and the number of guards and patrol routes around the mansion had increased.

However, despite this, Sigrun has been standing in the garden infront of Fiona’s room every night.

“How long are you going to be like this?”

Sigrun looks up at Fiona from the garden.

“...Fiona, I’m going to catch a cold.”

That’s the first thing you say to me after we fight?

To let Sigrun know she wasn’t over it yet, she replied as bluntly as possible.

“That’s what I was going to say. Come up.”

Sigrun jumped up to Fiona’s terrace in an instant.

‘It’s not even the first floor, impressive.’

He sat down on the terrace and looked at Fiona. It was dark, so I couldn’t see his face in detail.

Still sulking, I asked.

“Are you going to stay there?”

“...You don’t want to see my shadow either, so I don’t know what to do.”

Is this why he only came at night?

Although it was a a slightly sarcastic remark, seeing Sigrun’s sincerity, straight forwardness and naïve side weakened my heart.

Finally, I sighed and responded.

“... Come in.”

Sigrun stood there staring at his own shadow. Fiona grabs his wrist and pulls him in.

“Come in!”

The door to the terrace closed behind them.

If Abel found out that Fiona had brought a man into her room, there would be trouble.

Well, Sigrun was probably more likely to get scolded for hanging out in front of her garden at night.

Fiona sits on her bed and looks at Sigrun.

“Do you have something to say to me?”

Sigrun shrugged his shoulders.

“... If you have any questions, I will answer them.”

Are you the NPC of a game? Do you just hover around an area until I talk to you first?

“Anything?”

“Anything.”

Fiona asks why Sigrun didn’t tell her about the plan. Sigrun explains that Carl’s aunt was killed when helping him and his mother escape. Thus, Carl wants to get revenge as well.

Fiona lets Sigrun sit down next to her.

Sigrun didn’t want Fiona to know about the plan. Most people only want to shwo their goodside to the person they love and that’s the same with Sigrun.

He didn’t want Fiona to see the ugly malice, hatred and murderous intent deep inside him. Although Sigrun knew it wasn’t right to keep it from her, he still hid it from her.

Fiona looks at Sigrun who finally stops avoiding her eyes. She covers his mouth with her hand.

“Okay, you don’t have to tell me everything.”

She doesn’t want to ask anymore because if he starts talking about his childhood with Carl, it might lead to him talking about his aunt and mother.

However she still wants him to know.

“But know this one thing. I was hurt.”

He bit his lips tightly.

“So, if something like this happens next time, please tell me.”

Sigrun answered in a serious tone.

“I definitely will.”

I cried out.

“I thought you were having an affair.”

Of course Carl was a man but I didn’t know that.

Sigrun’s face changed at my unexpected words.

“...Me? Leave you?”

Why did he look at me like this?

Seeing his rare look of stupidity, I poked him in the cheek.

“Isn’t that something normal to think under those circumstances?”

“Not really.”

Sigrun is still a young man in his early 20s who doesn’t know what to do with his first love.

I groaned.

“Most men in the world will whisper that to their lover when they are dating, your majesty.”

“...”

Sigrun didn’t say anything as if bewildered. Fiona was surprised at his surprise.

Fiona asks how he would feel if it was the other way. Sigrun says he completely trusts her but he would feel a little uncomfortable.

“Sigrun... exactly how much do you trust me?”

“How much, um...”

He pressed his forehead to my forehead.

“You could kill me.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Fiona, I will trust you though.”

I was surprised by the unexpected answer.

“W-well, you should be a little suspicious!”

Before I died, I was betrayed.

Sigrun had a dissatisfied expression on his face.

“I don’t know why you think I don’t trust you.”

Sigrun must be the type who is more blinded by love than he realises – willing to die?

Suddenly, Fiona remembers Abel’s comparison of Sigrun to a dog.

“Any last words for me?”

“It will never happen again.”

“Hmm.”

“... I won’t hurt you again and.”

“and?”

He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

Then he spoke in a very obedient manner.

“I’ll give you anything you want.”

Fiona kissed his forehead.

Fiona forgives him this time since Carl was a male as well.

Fiona feels like Sigrun is more a hunting dog than a pet dog.

‘He’s not a dog in the first place!’ Fiona puts Abel’s words to a corner of her mind.

“Sigrun, the rumors about you and me are very interesting right now.”

He looked genuinely remorseful. Sigrun apologizes and says he will have to continue looking like trash. The Empress doesn’t want him to spend time with her.

Fiona asks what will happen to Carl. Sigrun is going to send him away for a while now that they have the information they need and then get him to come back as a man later.

Fiona offers to prepare a safe house for Carl and Sigrun asks why. Because he is his cousin.

Sigrun is scared Fiona is still mad and asks her. FIona is fine though.

Sigrun kisses the tip of Fiona’s hair and whispers obediently.

“Anything, whatever you want.”

Fiona POV

Carl is now staying at the Halon mansion. He is cutting his hair short. They decide to turn the cut off hair into a wig which he can use in the future.

Carl is the same age as Fiona. He had lost a lot of weight to appear more like a woman.

Fiona eats with Carl. She wants to get along with him since he is Sigrun’s cousin.

Sigrun seems a bit jealous that FIona is getting along well with Carl. THe rumours around Sigrun and the Kahi woman have died down since they don’t see them together anymore.

Abel POV

Abel approaches the Marquis of Erez and makes “polite conversation” with him. When the Marquis leaves, Abel clenches his fist. He wants to kill them all for what they did to Fiona.

Abel goes back to the mansion and Fiona greets him who is about to have dinner greets him.

“Did you come back early today?”

Abel grinned.

“I didn’t have anything to do other than threaten one person.”

Fiona laughed briefly.

Abel looks at Carl who is eating across from Fiona. He asks Fiona what’s wrong with him. Fiona tells him off for being rude.

Fiona returns to her room after dinner and Abel keeps Carl back. He asks Carl what he plans to do. Carl intends to continue with getting revenge.

Abel asks Carl what he thinks of Fiona. Carl thinks Fiona is a kind and open minded person. She easily accepted what was going on. Abel tells Carl that she is scary when she is angry. If anyone hurts her he will take care of them first though. Carl stiffens at the threat.

Abel says he doesn’t care if Carl follows Sigrun but if they bring Fiona into it, he will kill him. Carl bows his head and says he will keep it in mind. Abel also warns Carl that if he gets too close to Fiona, Sigrun will kill him.

Abel asks why his daughter is so popular and which he didn’t oppose death row when Fiona started dating Sigrun.

Marquis POV

The Marquis is reporting to the Empress - Paul was found dead in prison from a “suicide”.

The Empress asks if he has found the whereabouts of the Kahi woman and he says no.

They start thinking of another way to deal with Sigrun. The Crown Prince is going to return to social circles soon.

Sigrun POV

Sigrun is training with his knights and is about to leave to go see the Emperor. Cain escorts him.

Sigrun calls the emperor “His Majesty” and Cain wonders why he doesn’t call him father.

Sigrun tells Cain that Arya has been asking to get him back. Sigrun says he might fire Cain sooner or later from boredom. Cain feels like Sigrun has become softer towards him so he doesn’t want to go anywhere.

Sigrun greets the Emperor. Enoch is there as well – he is being allowed to rejoin social activities.

The Emperor has an important task for Sigrun – to coordinate the arrival of key figures from other countries and the temple to the capital. They are going to share information about darkness and monsters. Princes and princesses from the other countries are expected to arrive as well and the Emperor tells Sigrun to find a good match.

Enoch says a princess from a foreign country isn’t good enough for Sigrun but the Emperor tells him to shut up and that it is a reward for slaying the dragons.

The Emperor also tells Enoch to find a good partner.

Sigrun is worried what he will do. The Emperor also grants Sigrun some land. Sigrun shakes his head saying it is too much but the emperor wants to give him an estate indepenent of Abel’s.

Enoch continued to throw insults at Sigrun but he ignores them. As long as it doesn’t relate to Fiona, Sigrun doesn’t care.
    Fiona POV

Fiona asks Sigrun how the audience with Emperor was.

Sigrun tells her what happened. Fiona jokingly calls Sigrun a playboy. Fiona says if he wants to avoid it then they should just get engaged but Sigrun says no, it should be the opposite (to protect her). Fiona wonders if she should send Abel after Sigrun. Sigrun admits he’s not a good guy but Fiona says no way.

Sigrun asks Fiona if there is any land she wants since the Emperor is trying to bestow land on him. Fiona asks why he is asking her and Sigrun says because her opinion is the most important to him. Fiona feels a bit embarrassed.

Sigrun wonders if he should just throw a dart at a map to decide. Fiona says that Carl mentioned there were fun things in the South and Sigrun immediately says not the South. Then she says that Carl also said the West was interesting and Sigrun immediately says except the West. Fiona narrows her eyes and asks Sigrun if he is not motivated and Sigrun says he is.

He pulls Fiona onto his lap. Fiona keeps talking – they need some land that will be moderately helpful. Sigrun asks her again where she would want the land and Fiona thinks he just rejected two of her suggestions. Sigrun grabs some of her hair and kisses it. Fiona leans up against Sigrun.

Fiona remembers somewhere, she points on the map. The land is very barren so you can’t farm on it. It was difficult to pay taxes so the family went bankrupt. Sigrun says okay. Fiona asks him why he doesn’t ask her for the reason. Sigrun kisses the back of FIona’s hand and says there must be a reason if she chose it. Sigrun has been working extra hard to show he trusts Fiona.

Sigrun puts a rabbit-shaped cookie in his mouth.

“I baked those earlier.”

“Really?”

Sigrun’s face turned red.

Fiona and Sigrun looked at each other and she smiled.

“With Carl.”

Crack! Sigrun bit down hard on the cookie, shattering it.

Ah, the rabbit...

Fiona POV

After a while, a delegation from another country arrived. Fiona and Abel go to the ball held to welcome them.

Fiona feels that something about the delegation is familiar but she can’t put her finger on it. Abel asks what’s wrong. Fiona says Sigrun and Carl had been distracting her lately so it feels like she has forgotten something. Abel tells her to just break up with Sigrun. Fiona ignores him

The High Priest and Eunice Arlyn enter. Fiona had heard that Eunice was helping build a relief facility for people affected by the darkness. She was living a completely different life but if she is happy that is good.

Fiona suddenly remembers something. She asks Abel if the people are from the Ranulph Kingdom. He says yes. She remembers this part of the book now. She had forgotten she was in the world in a novel. In the original story, the female protagonist was kidnapped. This part of the story was to further strengthen Sigrun and Eunice’s relationship. The Empress worked together with Ranulph officials to have Eunice kidnapped because the Ranulph Kingdom wanted her powers. Sigrun of course saves Eunice and finds out that it was the Empress’ plan.

Fiona wonders who will be kidnapped now but it is a good opportunity to get rid of the Empress too.

Abel strokes Fiona’s hair, asking what she is thinking about.

Fiona laughs and says she is okay.

Fiona deducts that the chances of Eunice being kidnapped are still high since the Ranulph Kingdom really needs her powers. In comparison, Fiona is just a wizard.

Fiona approaches Eunice. Eunice is happy to see her. Fiona decides to stick near Eunice to protect her.

Fiona POV

Fiona is accompanying Eunice as she purifies dead land. The delegation are very interested as well and they are watching and discussing.

Sigrun appears and complains that Fiona has been ignoring him recently. Fiona looks at Eunice and responds absentmindedly. Sigrun asks what is going on but Fiona is too distracted watching Eunice. She is very concerned for Eunice since she feels it is her fault she gets kidnapped.

“Fiona.”

“...yes?”

Fiona turns to Sigrun who has a scary smile on.

“Let’s talk for a moment.”

Sigrun takes Fiona to a corner. No, Eunice is getting father away...

“Sigrun, what are you doing?”

Sigrun mashes his forehead against Fiona’s.

“That’s what I want to ask. What’s going on?”

What’s going on is I’m taking out the trash I threw away.

I glanced at him.

Fiona couldn’t explain the kidnapping to Sigrun but she remembers that Sigrun said he would trust her even if it ended with his death.

“Sigrun, keep an eye on the Empress’ movements.”

“Well, is there anything else?”

“I don’t have any specifics yet...”

I laughed.

Sigrun kind of catches on and accepts it like he did before. They go back to where they were before. The delegation is talkinga bout how Fiona has the power to stop the darkness. Fiona says that she isn’t actually that impressive, Eunice is the one who can get rid of the darkness. Fiona downplays her abilities a lot.

There is a friendly atmosphere. As the heir to the Halon family, it is important to maintain communication with the delegation. The day ends without problems.

However, Fiona doesn’t know when or where Eunice would be kidnapped. Therefore Fiona asks Eunice something she hasn’t even asked her lover yet.

Fiona asks Eunice if she can sleepover at her place. Eunice is confused. Fiona explains she has heard that young girls sometimes play all night and sleep over, she wants to do that. As she talks she can feel *someone* staring at her but she ignores it. Dear innocent Eunice claps her hands and says she has always wanted to do that too!

Fiona feels bad, if she knew Eunice would like it so much, she would have brought it up earlier.

Fiona goes to tell Abel.

Abel looked down at me suspiciously.

“Fiona, what are you up to?”

I laughed softly.

“You must not doubt your sweet daughter, father.”

He pressed my head lightly.

“Am I only your father when you need permission to stay out? Huh?”

“You broke my head!”

Of course, while saying this, I also needed my Halon insurance plan. Who knows if I will be kidnapped.

Abel readily acepted.

“Anyway, I know. Go and have fun.”

I grinned and retorted.

“All right.”

Of course, Abel’s words did not come true.

That was very disappointing to me too.

Fiona POV

Fiona wakes up to see Eunice crying asking if she is okay. Fiona feels okay. Eunice apologizes that Fiona is here because of her.

A few hours ago the two of them were having fun when they were suddenly interrupted by an intruder. Fiona couldn’t use magic as Eunice was being held as a hostage.

Fiona’s wrists and ankles are restrained by magic constraints that are supposed to repress wizard’s powers for a period of time. Fiona feels guilty when she sees Eunice crying. THere were other ways to stop her from being kidnapped but it was hard to use those methods. This was the best way to get rid of the Empress.

Fiona assures Eunice she is fine.

“But because of me, the lady is wearing these restraints...”

“Oh, don’t worry. I can get out of these.”

Tear-soaked eyes blinked curiously.

“Yes? But didn’t you say you couldn’t before?”

Well, that’s because there was an envoy from the Ranulph Kingdom.

Sorry, but I am the type of person to repay what I have suffered. This has already happened in the case where Paul attacked her for the Empress.

I laughed softly.

“Of course that was a lie.”

They seem to be in a moving carriage, as there is a lot of rattling. Fiona decides to continue pretending she can’t use her magic. Fiona feels a bit of travel sickness. She considers jumping out but that is hard with Eunice here. She trusts her insurance will come.

Eunice notices Fiona isn’t feeling well and pats her back.

The wagon starts to slow down. The carriage opens. Eunice recognizes the man as part of the Ranulph delegation. They take Eunice and Fiona out. Fiona breathes in the fresh air and looks around. They are close to the border.

The Empress is there. Eunice asks why she is there.

The Empress laughs bitterly. She gets a good deal – if she gives Eunice and Fiona she will get a lot of support later.

The Empress lifts Fiona’s chin.

“It will be good to see how crazy the cheeky Duke of Halon and the prince will go when you are missing. Ah, how satisfying it will be.”

Umm, this is the perfect villain line!

“Of course, I’ll have to take advantage of that oportunity to re-establish myself with my son.”

The Empress slaps Fiona.

Eunice exclaims in shock.

“Fiona, dear!”

“......”

“Even in this situation, you are looking straight into my eyes. Because of the Halon castle, you are also arrogant and venomous.”

Fiona’s cheek was stinging, the ring the Empress was wearing had cut her cheek.

“Then I wish you both a pleasant trip. Of course, you won’t be coming back though.”

As she said that, she smiled with the confidence of a victor. It was clear she thought she had won.

Fiona feels weird seeing this since she was originally supposed to be a villain too.

Fiona takes the restraints off and slaps the Empress back. The Empress is shocked.

Fiona laughs trying to copy Abel’s expressions as much as possible.

“Who fell into who’s trap?”

The Empress cries out for them to catch her. The men around come back to their sense and run towards them.

Fiona pulls Eunice in to protect her. At the same time, the darkness around them lights up with countless torches. Soldiers enter the area.

Fiona reassures Eunice that they are on their side.

Two men walk out.

“I heard your noble words very well, your majesty, the Empress.”

It was a familiar sarcastic voice.

“Thanks to you, I have a very good opportunity.”

What? You’re both here? What a waste of man power.

The empress was astonished to see the two faces of the men as they were slowly revealed by light.

“Duke Abel Halon, Prince Sigrun! How did you get here?”

“How do you think we came?”

Sigrun nodded at me and walked towards me.

Then he lightly placed the back of his hand on my swollen cheek.

Ah, it felt cool.

“Fiona, why don’t you explain things first before proceeding?”

“It should have come right?”

“How could you send a letter saying you might be kidnapped?”

Haha, you look angry.

“It worked so it’s fine.”

“I hope those words will also work for Abel.”

Then I slowly looked towards Abel.

He had a demon-like face.

“Okay, you wanted to kidnap my daughter and see me go crazy?”

Abel raised his chin and laughed arrogantly.

“You didn’t have to try so hard to see it, I’ll show you my craziness in as many ways as you want, your highness.”

The Empress’ body was trembling.

“H-how dare you...”

“Well, maybe it’s because we have the goddess of victory on our side.”

Having said that, Abel took a step closer.

“Empress, no, you sinner.”

I glanced away from Abel’s face.

Lately, I had been fussy but angry Abel is scary too.

His stern voice rang out.

“You will pay the price for touching my daughter.”

After clearing things up, Fiona went into a carriage after checking Eunice was okay in another carriage.

Sigrun and Abel are in a carriage with Fiona.

Sigrun presses a cold towel on Fiona’s swollen cheek while Abel crosses his arms and yells at Fiona.

“It’s my first time seeing a kid get kidnapped after predicting their own kidnapping.”

I made excuses.

“Honestly, it’s better to be kidnapped after telling someone than just being kidnapped...ouch.”

Sigrun, you hold grudges in your pressing hands!

Abel pressed his forehead tightly at my excuses.

“Fiona... reckless deeds should be done in moderation. This one was a bit risky. What would you do if something went wrong and you crossed the border?”

“It was a risk worth taking – ouch!”

Abel put a light chestnut on my forehead.

Fiona still feels like it worked out well so it’s fine.

Sigrun quietly sat and tended to Fiona’s wound without nagging her but he was also very concerned.

Sigrun starts applying ointment to her cheeks. Abel kept nagging.

“You should cherish your body more.”

Oh, that’s a protective word.

“And you aren’t reflecting on your actions. Sigrun, you should say something this time too.”

Sigrun replied sternly.

“I will take care of her later.”

No, that’s even scarier.

Anyway, it was clear that the two of them were very angry at my sudden actions.

I smiled as charmingly as possible to prevent future punishments.

“Still, it’s good that my father and handsome lover came to the rescue. I am relieved.”

“......”

Abel clicked his tongue.

“This little rock. Do you enjoy holding the two of us in the palm of your hands?”

“Hehe.”

Both Abel and Sigrun are upset but Fiona can feel their love in their words and actions.

She’s glad it worked out well in the end.

The kidnapping incident sent the social world upside down. There was even talk of the abdication of the Empress.

Halon and the temple both pushed hard to get her dethroned but she still held considerable power so it wasn’t possible. She was instead imprisoned in a castle in a rural area. She won’t be able to influence the capital anymore.

The Ranulph Kingdom claimed no knowledge of the delegation’s actions and cut them off. They were severly punished as an example.

The CP didn’t have anything to do with this incident so nothing happened to him. However, losing the Empress has lost some support for him. On the other hand, Sigrun’s popularity had risen as well.

Sigrun is surprised that Abel didn’t do more to the Empress.

Fiona walks into the hall way and bumps into Carl. Fiona asks Carl if there’s anything he wants to do. Carl isn’t sure and thinks about it. Fiona says she was just asking, not trying to force him. She liked having him around as it felt like having someone of a similar age around.

Carl thinks Fiona is a bit weird but is a very nice girl. He thanks her for her consideration. Fiona feels it has been hard to understand him although they have been spending time together for quite some time.