Discussion This is a lucky guy, isn't he XD

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 369806, Sep 15, 2021.

?

In your opinion polygamy good or bad? as in being actually married with consensus

1. Good, I want it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good, for those who can handle it

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  3. No, I like having one partner and being just a couple

9 vote(s)
    36.0%
  4. No, I like having one partner but with some side flings or some BFs/GFs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. It got its good and bad points just like a monogamous marriage

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. I walk alone, I am a lone wolf

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  7. Other, please specify in a comment

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I am back with a video I found, some of you might know it, some of you might not, but I find the different common sense between the two very interesting

Watch this short video and share your thoughts XD

2. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    imagine having only one wife lmao
    haha...

FIEND and Deleted member 369806 like this.
  3. ANonMouse

ANonMouse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known :blobninja:

4. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Polygamy in modern types is extremely criticized.

If this is from before, polygamy is okay. After all, women's number is much more compare to men.

And because of war, and natural disasters, the population of Earth is super low.

That's why, polygamy is very popular.

But now it's modern times...

Hahaha...

In other countries polygamy = to cheating.

Theres also human rights.

Polygamy simply didn't cut off to that.

Anyway...hahaha...

I don't like harem in novels so bringing it in reality, I'm totlay speechless.

I know that some countries still have that kind of tradition, esp to those with high position in that country...but really...

Pity those women...

5. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To each their own. There are just two things to care about: are they adult and do they consent.
    If some people want to go for polyamory then go ahead

6. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Hard to say without experiencing both. Thought even you if have high libido and are caring enough, max would be 3 wives.
    This guy is just ridiculous, knocks up women and leaves them alone. Wife isn't a good word here.
    If everyone was like this that would massively suck, male to female ratio is about 1:1 when there are no major wars. So if all the rich and handsome guys got multiple wives, then that would make 90% of others single and unhappy, there'd be something like one of French revolutions.

7. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    If you ask me, I pity those with children and broken families because one parent cheated and got his partner pregnant then left his family to be with his lover and new family XD
    So, your max is three XD
    Tbh, realistically and modernly speaking, alot of women prefer a very rich tall hadsome guy (so alot of women are already aiming at the 10 or so percent of guys), so the ratio doesn't really matter here, the 90% of men being single and unhappy got nothing to do with monogamy but I say (this is my own opinion here) more about the modern concept about what is a good man XD

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2021
  8. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm happy with one, I wouldn't say no to sex guests though. I'd try polygamy but I don't know if it would work out, regarding time sharing and sex satisfaction I'd say 3 is a max, easier if they are bisexual and like each other but I don't know any such protagonist.

I don't wanna offend anyone(jk) but women don't know the fuck they want. My friend who's 180cm constantly preached how she only wanted a very tall boyfriend and nothing else, as in 195+. She ended up dating several shorties for which we made fun of her for and she ended up marrying a 12 year older, half bald, shorter than her dude.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  9. Deleted member 348269

Deleted member 348269 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    No. From what elders only vaguely briefly hinted on, some of the older generations who had more than one wive...lets just say not everything's all happy in a one big family.

For those that mutually agree, that is their stuff and their consent. Each partner has a choice.
    Yeah the concept of what people want in both genders. Many times always heard how women are so picky picky. There's also the concept of what some man find is their ideal woman. There are some that don't want you to earn higher salary than they do, or some who don't like you to be on a higher educated level than they are. Some don't want a divorcee, some don't want some who already has kids. Some want just pretty trophy wife, etc.

I think both genders have a list of what their ideal partner is. Both can be just as equally as picky.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2021
    Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  10. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno where it goes but I'm the only one and I walk alone a ah a ah a ah

11. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    Generally speaking "both as equally" would be a wrong conclusion, men are usually less picky when it comes to picking a love interest, actually, you reminded me of this little "story" , you might've seen it somewhere with some slight variations depending on who is the speaker and their topic, here is an example XD
    But you gave me an excellent idea for a different thread, maybe I will make it later :hmm:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2021
  12. Deleted member 348269

Reading List:
    Link
    That may or may not be true. However while it may not be exact 50/50, both sides do also do it. Like for example, the stuff I mentioned, those are also some of the things the other side also would avoid (depending on culture too). Both have different ways of showing what they want. Despite all the unrealistic wish fulfillment fantasy, many do settle with someone they actually like that don't fit the all 3 things you mentioned - tall handsome rich. Your first article was an insecure webpage. I ain't clicking that if its that is supposed be your source. About the second one, one can also swap the genders and tweak the signs and you may just as well see some go up higher too.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2021
  13. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course you can tweak stuff as much as you want, individual cases and exceptions always exist but they don't negate the general case regardless of culture or region, what men want in a woman isn't are not the same for what women wants in a man, and to settle doesn't mean they are happy with their choice, they are forced to make a decision for some reason or another, settling for something doesn't mean that the thing/person/object/event is your first choice, it only means the person got no other option for them as for sources/proofs, I never gave any so far, if you want I can give you real life examples of people, those are the best kind of sources if you ask me, of course there are statistics and such things but I like real life stories for this kind of topics XD

14. Deleted member 348269

Reading List:
    Link
    Settling doesn't just mean they settle because they had no other choice. It also can be who they really want to live with in life. Like someone is all fun and dreamy but at end of day they're not the ones they could dream spending their whole life with. I know some that a rich men is definitely not on their list. I already gave my opinion, not gonna read red pill sources you keep linking too. Red pill sources are more one sided.

If you really want to point real life example to go with your opinion , it may be leftover women. Many point to them as being highly materialistic and picky and thats why they aren't able to find someone. However, some also try find a guy and don't have much of a must-have list requirement, but they are also rejected because of age, educational level is higher, salary is higher, etc. And then there are some that just hate the pressure of getting married and say to hell with it, I'm enjoying my thirties. Thing is though, i feel one side is often picked on as the reason why they're still unmarried in society, but they don't mention as much bout the other side that also is picky.

15. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    I see your point, but it is one sided the way you put it and kind of prejudiced too XD

16. Deleted member 348269

Reading List:
    Link
    To each their own. You point to sources that only talk about how woman have a high list.
    Ik as a human, both sides do it. Sometimes a side may not say it outright but they still have their own "list." Otherwise we wouldn't deem some attractive and some non attractive partners.

17. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    So, you are saying men have high list of requirements they want in women? that is new to me and quite the interesting claim tbh, can you give or tell me a case which support that point?

18. Deleted member 348269

Reading List:
    Link
    I try to find the sources but most point to women being picky. So I guess you do have a point. I can no longer find the article wanted to show. Only bits:
    https://qz.com/312464/in-china-highly-educated-women-are-mocked-as-a-sexless-third-gender/amp/
    https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-21320560.amp
    https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSBRE97C03C20130813
    A lot of these mention how the girl is picky but also some bits about what the guy bit picky age, edu, level, preferred one level lower. As I mentioned before, it also depends on the culture and surrounding.

So I guess the ones I do know are exceptions? I do think not everyone of us want to find someone that hits all three categories. My mom in particular did not want to marry a rich man just for the sake of marrying a rich man. Wealth ain't all that pretty, marrying into a wealthy family can be very cold and lot rules to follow. Something she seen when her aunt dated once, my aunt had to babysit her so took her on the date. Aunt did not end up with that guy either. That and her grandfather's wisdom - wealth can always be taken away, but knowledge can't be so easily taken. Some from gen, where they wouldn't mind dating and marrying the guy either, but their parents did not like, caused their break up. Ik someone too irl who says they're not picky, often talks down on others, like a recent example not gonna mention, but me and someone else agree that if it was the reversed, they would also be picky and do the same thing too.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2021
  19. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you really want multiple mothers-in-law?

20. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    What you showed are merciless opinions against women, not a high list of requirements men want in women, those chinese are kind of harsh with their words XD
    Well, I will agree with you that the preferred choice is always that the woman is younger or/and youthful and it makes sense since infertility/fertility risks and problems rises the older the woman are, especially, if the guy wants children of his own.
    As for education level, or preferred one level lower, I guess that is personal preference maybe because of culture or traditions? but generally, men like beauty XD that much is certain, if the woman falls short on the beauty side, a man will still be attracted to her if she is a good cook (ever heard of the saying goes "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach") or got a good personality the kind that he can deal with and doesn't find repulsive (because a man does not want to be in some kind of competition or rivalry with his wife, once husband and wife, you are a couple, partners for life, a wife who sees her husband as some kind of threat to her isn't something good on any level and will result in lots of problems sooner or later, and not the simple solvable kind of problems at that but the kind that will end in stuff like cheating and divorce) and if the guy wants children then of course he would be prefer a woman that is good with children, that is it, simple as that XD.

Can't say I do, no, I am just interested in the gap between the two common senses XD

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2021