Spoiler Once Again Into the Light, Alone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by blackrose0429, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is Luminas, the spirit king.

2. Akasia_xel

Akasia_xel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the spoiler, now my question answered. I was wondering why Alyssa is reincarnated as Aisha with silver hair not a black hair? Because the 'black hair' is one of reason Alyssa is hated (in her memory), but to be reincarnated with silver hair as Marianne who she hated is strange, if I was Aisha, I would hate myself more to have same trait with the person I hate. Turn out Alyssa herself is a silver hair and Marianne is black hair one, it makes sense that Aisha has her silver hair.

Inasible likes this.
  3. lyann

lyann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the spoiler below, Alyssa is the one who has a silver hair, and i think it only make sense for her to have either silver or blonde to take after her parents

seekingsnow and Unknown_X like this.
  4. flowers.and.hearts

flowers.and.hearts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Me too! I'm so curious??? Like? Does she die??? Does he figure it out???? Like? It's obviously cut short right in the climax. It's driving me crazy lol.

Kirax likes this.
  5. Shelly3

Shelly3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm probably one of the few that believe this is actually a good ending for the characters overall, including her former family.

Her ex family are victims of Marianne brainwashing and emotional manipulation. Sane people would make sure a proper trial is done for the poisoning incident, but that didn't happen, which was a flag for me indicating that the family wasn't in their right minds. Cause no matter how much the suspect is hated, a just trial needs to be taken place to avoid rumors of tyranny.

Basically we can assume that the actions of the ex family members were not truly their own because their own thoughts were manipulated and any thought otherwise were forced out and forgotten because of Marianne's demon. So can we really blame them since they too are victims from a manipulator?

The author knew this of course and while yes we love great revenge stories, I think stories focused on healing from past traumas is more satisfying when done right. Th ex family that were manipulated, but are free now can repent for their entire lives. Their privilege revoked and living humble lives all the while repenting their sins against Aisha is a better consequence for them then just killing them off because they were manipulated. It's a silver lining ending for them in my opinion.

Also, a huge revenge plot isn't the whole point of this story. The title basically explains that and I'm the end even the ex family members are brought back into the light in the end like our heroine.

6. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes i agree with you. The worst problem here is Marianne cuz fl's ex family are not in their right minds. Moreover, its enough by them remembered what they did and they regret it. And i'm glad that the characters find their own light. fl found happiness, ex fam find the truth.. Tbh, i'm satisfied with the ending. what breaks my heart is when Lakias died, but b4 that, he said "we only love Alyssa"..:blobsad::blobsad:

7. txtluv

txtluv Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope someone would pick the novel up, im dying to read how that bitch would suffer:sushi_cool::sushi_cool::sushi_cool:

8. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where the novel raws can be accessed/bought aside from Kakao? Google play, perhaps? I've looked and couldn't find it anywhere else.

9. The Blue Moon

The Blue Moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I've this RAW novel, so if you wanna MTL this novel just DM ME but DONT ASK HERE :blobtorch:, thank youu~ :blobbunny:

Zephire, Roxie Mhaey.. and GeeDy08 like this.
  10. Kisame-Hoshigaki

Kisame-Hoshigaki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was revealed in a earlier spoiler that
    she is actually a daughter of a maid, and came to the palace at the age of 10.
    So she was probably scorned and looked down upon.

11. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ouhh, so she was discriminated... I hate her already but a part of herr devilish heart actually was caused by the negligence of her family.. but still, I HATE HER:blobhero: but i wonder if only Marianne wasn't getting discrimnate for being a daughter of a maid, would she still be like that?? conclusion is, don't ever discriminate/bully/abused/neglect someone cuz it either will leave scar or make someone completely being a villain..:(

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  12. Quinn Witchita

Quinn Witchita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this thread. I really gained alot and now can sleep in peace. I'm waiting for some MC and ML (Spirit King) moments tho •́ ‿ ,•̀ I want to read how and why they fell in love ehe

13. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its's available in Google Books, just search for the korean title: 다시 한 번, 빛 속으로

Attached Files:

seekingsnow and Anidori like this.
  14. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    After looking through all the spoilers, I can see why the reviews said that this story has loopholes.

Although the memories were swapped/manipulated so that MC believed that her family despised her & that both her appearance & Marianne's appearance were different, it DOES feel unfair to the reader because we are explicitly shown "this is the MC's old life, this is how she was treated & how she looked like" from the POVs of not just her but other characters like her family & childhood friend Arsen.

Speaking of which - how come he was affected so little to the point where he held extremely yandere vengeance towards the royal family? The demonic brainwashing seemed to have affected practically everyone EXCEPT him (& his teacher? maybe - idk, this might be a loophole or not mentioned in the current spoilers).

While this solves the loophole "why did the servants discriminate against MC for her black hair color when the royal family is mostly raven-haired", it's just confusing & needlessly complicated cuz MC's fake memories aren't a direct 1 to 1 swap of Marianne's real memories either.

Anyway, saying that "oh this was all just brainwashing" feels like an easy out - like ending with "it was all just a dream!".

>It's 100% the previous emperor's fault for cheating on his wife with a rando maid & knocking her up. Sure, he EVENTUALLY brought the kid into the palace, but they all (sans for MC) treated Marianne like garbage. It just makes the family/servants look even shittier tbh - like their youngest legitimate daughter (who is also the Saint!!!!) is making an effort to befriend & care for the illegitimate child, but they're just like "lmao fuck that" & actively make Marianne's life worse.

MC: -is a good sis to Marianne-
    Royal fam & servants: wow MC is so kind & pure
    Royal fam & servants: -throws metaphorical rocks at Marianne-
    Royal fam & servants: MC is such a good example for our empire

Marianne's not an annoying villain (people can be really dumb/emotional/selfish at age 11-12, just look at tumblr/twitter), but she is a plot device, so it feels kinda boring. A great villain is what makes a story interesting, after all. A lot of the "i was treated like a villainess before in my past life but now i'm the heroine" stories tend to have really lame antagonists that just bog down the story.

I think the biggest loophole here is that "despite MC being the beloved Saint & princess of a longstanding empire that is literally the MECCA of wizards & magic & thus she'd have ample access to knowledge on how to use her Saint powers & spirits & magics......one unimportant Marianne, with no special powers but openly RADIATES pure hatred & envy, made a single demonic contract at age 12 & completely overrode ALL of that".

15. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I searched for it before using the kr title but didn't find it, but now I did. Whaaa? maybe I made a typo lol Thank you!

Ggukiieee likes this.
  16. mahdi rikays00

mahdi rikays00 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

that's right and if I'm not wrong lakias is mc past life younger brother.the tiniest one.correct me if I'm wrong though

yea many of manhwa about reincarnation mc just stay silent,I don't know why.some stories are understandable when mc keep silent but some don't.