Spoiler I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The male lead is a weirdo and stupid. In terms of loving. He's clueless about how to love like a normal person. Aside from that, i don't dislike him.
    He's not a cheater, he didn't try to kill her, he didn't use her for other women, nor did her use her for something(yes he manipulated her because he likes her, I'm not saying it's right. I'm saying he's stupid when it comes to women).

I mean, we're seeing things from the FL's perspective. I get the FL, she's drawn to him because he's handsome and he's her baby daddy. As a normal woman, I understand. But she doesn't love him(yet). He hasn't made any effort to make her love him. Instead, the stupid weirdo made her question him and ended up not trusting him and even fearing him. She didn't love him that's why it was easy to fear him and not trust him. She just liked him. He should've courted her even privately(no, the dreams didn't count since she didn't know anything until she hated him for it). He just shot himself in the foot before having a had foundation which was love.

But the one thing is for sure, He loves her. We don't know when it actually started(or i don't know). But, if he didn't love her, his spell that connects them both through their dreams wouldn't work.

Anyways, I find it funny how people say they hate him how they're disgusted with him but still read it. LOL. Yall be honest, you don't really hate him, you just dislike few(many) things he did. XDD

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
    Neyva, Veille, magical_al00 and 2 others like this.
  2. ImAddictedToTrash

ImAddictedToTrash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I broke down and bought all 5 volumes from ridibooks...translations incoming T.T

3. ImAddictedToTrash

Reading List:
    Link
    Naturally, because I had originally wanted to be spoiled, I read the last book first hehe. It's hilarious to me. If anyone has shit to say about Kyle, I will ignore them because he's totally like a puppy who got abandoned for, ahem, five years and isn't sure when it's gonna happen to him again. Also I'm calling the FL "Elaine" because I think that's how it was really supposed to be translated, I used Qtranslate and some of the translators pick this as the name, and it'd make sense given the setting.
    Big Spoiler There was a rebellion (wonder who started it) and the Empire won (feels better to say since this isn't Star Wars). Elaine has been adopted by Marquis Hearst at this point and is publicly engaged to the Emperor.
    Prologue starts with a lovey-dovey scene of the two waking up in the morning. I'm guessing Elaine, being a knight, wakes up the moment the sun comes out, and pokes/pinches Kyle "mercilessly" until he wakes up too. He's po'd and says
    "There's a traditional way to wake a sleeping princess" but Elaine misses the point. Instead she's bothered that she had wanted to keep living with the Marquise, but Kyle refused so she's living with him. Furthermore, he keeps sneaking into her bedroom every night and she's worried he'll get caught, since people are now obsessed over the royal family's private life, basically shocked that the Tyrant emperor likes someone.
    She's also pissed off because she and her adopted mother are actually pretty close, and she is always wanting to see her mother but there are so many shadow knights who follow her each time, so she's fed up with it and says something like 'if I'd known it would have been like this' and stops herself but Kyle hears the unspoken "I wouldn't have gotten engaged".
    And he starts crying. Elaine is also like...shit, it suits him better when he yells and argues because then she can argue back but now she feels terrible. He asks if she regrets being engaged to him (still crying) and she says if she thought she'd actually ever regret it she wouldn't have agreed in the first place (so basically, no, she was resolute when she became engaged). She asks why he's still crying and he's worried she's going to leave him. She's like, 'even if I'm just going to see my mother' and he's like...yes.
    Kyle finally decides that instead of sending shadow knights with her he'll accompany her instead...yes Elaine, every single time you go to see your mother. Elaine basically sees him as a third wheel and making things awkward for her and her mom.
    But her mom ultimately thinks it's cute. She's been worried given Kyle's reputation (she genuinely cares for Elaine, same with Marquis, their relationship isn't something just out of obligation for Kyle's request for them to adopt her) that Elaine would suffer in her marriage to Kyle, but after asking Kyle about how he fell in love, she thinks it's really cute and it reminds her of the Marquis who also used to be very cold and blunt and it caused a lot of misunderstandings as well early in their relationship. So Elaine thanks Kyle when they leave for treating her mother well.
    Elaine is still pretty ice cold. Kyle weaponized his tears and it was highly effective. He also follows Elaine whenever she goes to see her mother, much to her chagrin
    I liked it, I laughed hard but it was so sweet it gave me diabetes. Btw if you think Kyle gets any better about this in the following chapter, you are so wrong

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    RubySBS, Selena21, ardills and 17 others like this.
  4. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When do the kids know Kyle is their dad?

5. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any way to remove comments that aren’t spoilers from this thread? or to separate them and move them to a discussion thread? these discussions and opinions take up a majority of this thread rather than spoilers.

6. ImAddictedToTrash

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm...I think it's that they know it kind of when Kyle tells them? It's just a matter of accepting it. When they're being taken to Wind Palace, they ask Elaine/Ilan about it but they're suspiciously ok with her not answering them...does the other not know how kids work? XD

I don't know specifically when this situation changes, but definitely where the manhua has been left off with them in the wind palace, shortly afterwards Elaine is kidnapped from there and in a desperate bid to keep the kids safe Kyle has them ceremoniously acknowledged as his children, the crown prince and crown princess. By this tme, they definitely know and accept him as their dad. But...they're closer to Milecca XD the head maid/shadow knight.

Hehe...thanks for letting me know Ch 37 came out! Sad news - the manhua is being put on hiatus so I'm going to do my best here to get some mtls out...I read the mtls someone else posted to this thread, so I can't say where the manhua is stopping, at quick glance volume 2? I think they downloaded chapter by chapter, and i downloaded by book, which doesn't break down many chapters ("Chapter 7" takes place in book 5, for example).

If I can, I'll try to get out some at least decent translations. It's hard to mtl korean...XD

7. StellaStar1

StellaStar1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, and I am waiting for your spoilers very eagerly!
    And so sad to hear the manhwa is going on hiatus, do you have any news why or how? Is it just Season 1 end hiatus or something more permanent? I am a big fan of the story so this is bad news indeed!

TaoTie likes this.
  8. ILikeHoodies

ILikeHoodies New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when did their first kiss (their first night doesn’t count ) happen? Could someone pls tell me? Thanks a ton!

9. TaoTie

TaoTie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what the current status of the Manhwa and the Novel each are, and where they can be found? if its true the manhwa's going on hiatus then I'll have to look through the MTL novel because I wont be satisfied until the FML realizes the ML (Emperor) isn't Evil and that she's misunderstood him this entire time; I need the FML to love the ML, to be satisfied.

10. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t speak for the novel but in terms of the manhwa it’s pretty obvious that Elaine is in love with the Kyle but she’s just trying to hide/suppress her feelings. As of right now both her and the kids are in the palace Kyle’s mother use to stay in and with the chapter that just released today she decide to learn about Kyle’s past.
    I read a few spoilers here a while back and if I remember correctly, I think the next arc or event that will happen is when Elaine is kidnapped and Kyle introduces the kids as the crown prince and crown princess.

Paris_Eve likes this.
  11. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m thinking Leonhardt might be the either the rebel supporter of the spy… but this is must what I’m getting my reading the Manhwa.

12. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has spoilers for that blonde hoe who kidnapped the fl??? I'm so fucking maddddddd. I have a gut feeling he's just gonna get away with every fucking thing he did to the fl which rages me... Ugh. :blobangery:

13. daisymerollin.o

daisymerollin.o Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ONG im so mad they have the before and after but not what happens to elan and how she gets rescued its infuriating

Please can someone give us the spoilers for how elan escapes albert and gets back to kylart and the kids i will give u sloppy toppy PLEASE

ack

14. daisymerollin.o

daisymerollin.o Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have the part where elan is kidnapped like how is she save i need to know i cant sleep at night

15. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he rape her or what?:blobfearful:

16. daisymerollin.o

daisymerollin.o Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THAT WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW well we dont want her to get raped BUT WE WANT TO KNOW HOW SHE GETS SAVED GOD PLEASE I CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT

PLEASE TELL ME HOW SHE GETS RESCUED I WILL GIVE U SLOPPY TOPPY IM BEGING HOLY SHIT PLZ LET MY GIRL BE OK DAMMIT

FUCK

Im gonna cry yall I went searching for the raw novel and couldn't find it it like disappeared or some shit I'm so mad I'm so mad I LITERALLY AM TRASH OK I JUST WANT HER TO BE RESCUED I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IM CRYING

Everyones here for the cliffhanger but the one person with the answers isnt responding lmaooo

bruh i hope not

17. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up for someone to answer this user