Spoiler Baby Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 5, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the scanlation group is apparently dropping this due to official licensing. Anybody willing to share spoilers?

2. Irene Adler

Irene Adler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hola, vengo en busca de algunos spoilers, como ... ¿Quién es Reah? ¡Gracias!

Si alguien no puede leer el manhwa porque es oficial, puede buscarlo en español como "¡Emperatriz bebé!" el escaneo va para el capítulo 32. ¡Buena suerte!

3. Rubby69

Rubby69 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So apparently Adele is just pretending to be an innocent little girl? Someone who read the novel gave me spoilers and said almost till the end it is revealed the MC was always acting as a cute, weak kid. She's actually a genius and there were times where she hated everyone including her family. She's stronger than everyone else and can murder without hesitation, the first time she killed someone she didn't even feel anything. Adele admits that in war her own family and knights would just be a bother since she's way stronger than them. The reason she acted cute was because in the orphanage she saw that a weak puppy was loved by everyone so she decided to imitate that puppy... Anyways i was very shocked by the spoilers. I genuenly believed she was cute, weak, and innocent but i guess all the readers are fooled by her

RakaSarkar, shiory, Sheiren and 9 others like this.
  4. Violet_lily

Violet_lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you find this spoiler?

shiory and Fostofina like this.
  5. JinxYOU

JinxYOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't belive this "spoiler". There are many out there providing wrong information so that readers stop reading the novels.
    1) if she kills without hesitation, then doesn't that mean she is misusing her pure powers meant to save people??
    2) she is pretending to be innocent? If that was the case she would have already used her intelligence to escape from the orphanage.
    3)her own fam and knights were a bother? Doesn't that make her sound too arrogant? Which doesn't suit the "character settings" of the FL!?
    At this point she is supposed to be an antagonist and not protagonist. Please don't belive in any provided spoilers without the source mentioned.

Sheiren, Snow Kang, Minaeli and 3 others like this.
  6. Rubby69

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still waiting to be added to the group where the novel is translated, but i didn't provide full context of the spoilers so they sounded bad. To answer you.
    1) She killed assassins sent to her, it was a group and she shoot them with her bow and arrow. There is already a hint early in the story about her being strong and a genius. We saw her use the bow perfectly when trying it for the first time despite the fact that she's a little girl
    2) She was a little girl, even if her innocence is fake and she's a genius you shouldn't expect her to be able to escape the orphanage and find a way to survive. There's plenty of smart and mature MC's that despite their intelligence can't get away from abusive situations.
    3) Her family and knights would be an obstacle in war cuz she's way stronger than them so she would not need their protection and would have to protect them instead. This does not make her arrogant because it's the truth.

She doesn't have the personality of an antagonist, she only killed evil people and she pretended to be sweet cuz she wanted to be loved and was afraid if she showed her true self to her family they would not accept her, she was only confident that Khan (ML) would accept her.

Facebook group about manhwas and novels. They speak in Spanish. The novel is apparently fully translated in Spanish, but i need to be accepted into a group and then a discord server to read it. When i get accepted I'll read and provide spoilers

7. hisaki

hisaki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh thats one heck of a twist
    But tysmm<3

8. Kashish Bisht

Kashish Bisht Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

9. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers

10. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this even more now

SkyHuntress and hisaki like this.
  11. Rubby69

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally got the novel, but i skipped to the last chapters cuz i was wondering if the spoilers were real and they are, though the end of the novel feels incomplete. We don't even get to see adult Adele, it ends with her leaving Khan when she's 10 to save humanity. Khan actually wanted to go with her but she told him that he would just be a bother cuz he's weak so he's just gonna keep ruling the empire and wait for her to come back. Their relationship seemed to be cute tho, Khan loves her and Adele said he was her favorite person and she seems to be obssesed with him, but he's sure he loves her way more. It seems in the past Adele said she would divorce him if she didn't like him when they became adults, but he's gonna make sure that won't happen and the first things he wants to do when they grow up is make a baby, even if her family kills him lmao. I'm sad tho, cuz she left after only talking with him, she didn't bother saying anything to her dad and brothers.

I'm gonna read the novel from the beginning, it's only 121 chapters of main story and some of alternate story so I'll be done in a day or two. If anyone has any questions just ask and I'll answer when i finish reading it

12. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honey, are you done??? I need spoiler

13. princessbelle

princessbelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have the novel can you please send it to me?

14. augusttt

augusttt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PLEASE???????

15. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone rescued the father's lover???? Spoilers pleaseee

princessbelle likes this.
  16. phizyphyr

phizyphyr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, what do you mean about status completed in coo but the chapters are missing in novel updates?

17. LhianaLhune

LhianaLhune Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why did they stop updating the manwha??

18. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SEASON 2 NEW COVER with new artstyle ( i like the new artstyle they look more better) 20220609_211133.jpg

19. nothing nothing

nothing nothing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone can send me manhwa raw's link please?

20. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who are the villains?