Recommendations Crossworld Romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by rhymeep, Sep 17, 2021.

Tags:
  1. rhymeep

rhymeep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want a romance between a character that came from earth, while the other is in another world.

What I mean isn't normal isekai romance, like dropping off in another world and can't go back. Instead, I want a story where the leads communicate with each other while still on their worlds (or maybe temporarily communicate in the other world before suddenly return to his/her original world). Basically one of them wasn't resident of the world ahahah.

No harem. Reverse harem is bearable. Love triangle is okay. I love it the most if there wasn't many rivals and more about the female & male leads relationship development, though.

The example is ‘SSS Class Suicide Hunter’ (Raviel and Gong Ja), also ‘Answer Me, My Prince’.

Please tell me if you have any similar one in mind. Thank you very much :aww:

2. AZ21

AZ21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Empress's Gigolo - The MC get transferred into another world every 3 days he can go back to earth and into another world..
    there are many review talking about him just taking all technologies from earth into the other world but that's not really the case in the later chapter..he build schools and stuff to improve the other world knowledge..

rhymeep likes this.
  3. Nam101

Nam101 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you get your desired novel from the suggestions...
    but... if that's possible, would you like to check out mine?
    posting shamelessly my novel here... because I ned exposure ToT
    it's a fantasy romance novel, with re-life concept...
    currently ongoing, and I'm doing daily updates!
    Please drop by onegai <3
    it's on web novel under the title 'Starting With The End'

4. rhymeep

rhymeep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    checked it but doesn't seem to be what I want ... I'll put it on my list though for now, thank you for the recommendation!

also, still looking for more, anyone got recommendations?