Recommendations system that helps in survival world (just click in so i dont have to explain)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by saltedfishh, Sep 18, 2021.

1. saltedfishh

saltedfishh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm back, again, trying to find novels of a new genre i've been (indirectly) introduced to. so i'm looking for cn novels (because there probably isn't any of these in kr/jp novels) that has a world with all/some humans being forced to take part in a game(?) and their goal is survival but we have the protagonist that get's a system to help him/her to survive or even thrive. an example would be like : road survival, i have a hint system! or global online survival. BUT!!! if it's possible pls find me completed ones, if there isn't then just give me the ongoing/dropped ones, i'm desperate after all QAQ. and idrc if there's a romantic subplot but as long as it doesn't focus solely on the romance it's about fine. thanks in advance.:blobmelt:

edit : pspsps well if there's none that fit, it doesn't need to have a system the protagonist can just go OP haha okay bye.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  2. StarEis

StarEis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not exactly what you say but worlds' apocalypse online
    Really good novel it gets better and better the more you go and the power's of the mc is pretty interesting
    If you don't mind getting spoiled about them:
    he is like a good cook and gets a ability that makes the one that eats his ramen answer one question without remembering that he asked anything, forced to answer as well

saltedfishh likes this.
  3. Hacalyhd

Hacalyhd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "my post-apocalyptic shelter levels up infinitely" seems to be ongoing

saltedfishh likes this.
  4. Kim17

Kim17 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Earth savior selection is already dropped? Bummer. Tsk. This was seriously a good manhwa. Does it have a translated novel at least? Please? I've been searching for it.

saltedfishh likes this.
  5. SleepyFox09

SleepyFox09 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, how about "Warlock of the Magus World (CN)" although the mc here is evil.
    Well, the "Solo Leveling (KR/Complete)" is Still the best, and "Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? (JP/Complete)" (I'm a spider so what?) is good.
    "Advent of the Archmage (CN/ Complete)"
    "History's Number 1 Founder" (CN/Complete)
    "Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint" survival game (KR/Complete) is Highly recommended to read.
    ps: I'm not really sure about my recommendation but most of these novels have a system administrator so just check it out, mate!~

saltedfishh likes this.
  6. saltedfishh

saltedfishh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well- the response came late but thanks anyways !!! ☺️☺️

SleepyFox09 likes this.
  7. Nanaisensei

Nanaisensei New Member

Reading List:
    Link

I think this is exactly what you're looking for "survive in the parallel world, please," its on webnovel and its being updated daily

8. KP Poseidon

KP Poseidon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It does, on a app called Yonder. 143 chapters are there as of now

9. Author Hawa

Author Hawa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Binded To A Don System

https://dynamic.webnovel.com/book/25763567106074405?utm_source=writerShare&utm_campaign=4317310691