Request A question related to Webnovels

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Swift Gull, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Swift Gull

Swift Gull Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HI,
    I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this but. I use webnovels to read ( obviously ) . I just was a bit confused in a set of things that
    1) When one pays 5 Dollars a month and becomes a member do we gain access to all the chapters for example. Many authors release 2 chaps a day and we also use the free passes to read them but there are also some later releases like for example you can see the Latest Release is 591 but when you read it is only at chapter 440 , So is this resolved by using coins or becoming a member?

2) Also can anyone explain what the coins, energy stones do exactly and how do I read more chapters with them?

3) On becoming a member can you read all the latest chapters of all the books in your library

4) what is the level system in webnovels ? What are the perks of this level increase and things like that ?

Thanks for reading .Would be greatfull if anyone could help ?

2. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Swift Gull likes this.
  3. Gadget

Gadget Demi-god of magic and science

Reading List:
    Link
    2 - energy stones and power stones are a way to recommand/promote a novel you like more than usual
    3 - I don't see why not
    4 - I don't see any relevance to the level system

Swift Gull likes this.
  4. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    U usually only get to read a few chapters in advance from the latest unlocked chapters. Unless u subscribe to some supreme package or something.

Swift Gull likes this.
  5. Swift Gull

Swift Gull Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks that helps

So what you mean to say is that when we enroll as a member . Ok wait.. let me give an example

A novel names Samsara Online has for the free readers only 448 chapters
    but... the latest release shows some 500+ chap so how do you read that 500 + chapter is it by becoming a member or which method ?

No does the level system increase the number of free passes i can get ?

6. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    energy stone can vote, vote give fast pass. max 4 fast passes a day iirc
    levelling up gives more energy stones. I don't recall any other benefits

7. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so sad.

8. anotherAniket

anotherAniket Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) No. Privileged chapters can't be accessed with the membership. You'll have to purchase them with coins.

2) Coins are the money on Webnovel, which are used to purchase locked chapters that's all. Energy stones, Power stones, Golden tickets, are the means to support the novels on Webnovel.

3) No. Membership is just buying discounted coins. Nothing will be magically unlocked. You'll still have to pay for chapters. Though you might get discount on the chaps sometimes.

4) Levelling doesn't actually help you in getting more chapters. It just gives you more stones (Energy/Power) to throw at the novels. That too, stops after level 5; you won't get anything after that.

The only means to unlock chapters are coins, free/fast passes, and ads.
    • You have to buy the coins.
    • You can get maximum 3 fast passes per day. 1 for daily check-in and 2 for voting novels with energy and power stones each. Fast passes will expire in a week.
    • You can also watch maximum of two ads to unlock two chaps a day. Note that you'll get this option only when you've no coins in your account.

So, the maximum free chapters that can be unlocked per day are 5.

Also, everyday, you'll get a random novel, completely unlocked (except for the privileged chapters) free to read for 24 hours under the 'Limited Free For You' section.

Swift Gull and Gadget like this.