Resolved [BL] Rebirth / Transmigrate to Another World and Become A Male Surrogate

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by WanderingCloud, Sep 18, 2021.

1. WanderingCloud

WanderingCloud Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC died from heights (not sure where though) then travelled to another world inside a nutrition cabin. He later know that he travelled to a world where people have low fertility rates and he became a male surrogate. What suprise him the most as he acknowledge his surrounding is that the male surrogates there are clingy like children to their masters if recognized l, they have child like IQ and giving birth is their main purpose for they had only uterus in their body. Yes. Only uterus, no other accesorry digestive organs except the small intestines.=.= The surrogates whether male or female are like people, they also eat but only nutrient solution. There is also a known case that MC learned that there is man who fell in love with a surrogate, married it but the surrogate died first - people find it weird because they treat surrogate as breeders for children. Surrogates can be impregnated by their masters or being inseminated by the fertilized egg from the couple that wanted to have a child.

MC met ML and recognized him as his master. He pretended to be dumb and clingy but soon (much later on), he slowly show his "high" IQ for he plays chess, read books and calculate simple math problems that other surrogates are incapable of.

ML is married with a woman that he don't like and the purpose of getting surrogate is to get the inheritance of his family by having a child and avoiding physical contact ie sex to the woman. ML pampers MC by letting him play and "learn". Later on, he fell in love with the MC and fights for him at his family gathering and he is not afraid of being disowned.

At the procedure of getting pregnant , in the operating room, the ML didn't use the egg cell of the woman in making MC pregnant. ML use MC without letting MC knowing it. MC became pregnant, ML is happy and the woman is getting happy because she had a child that can't let ML escape from her.

Soon, the MC give birth to a daughter (not sure of gender). I forgot the other plot points.QAQ There is also the fact that some people MC met had the same characteristics from his past life and he find it weird like his past life grandparents and family that he met in another country (present life).

The MC then met an accident (I'm vague about this QAQ), when he opened his eyes, he became the person he didn't like btw, Villain Man - this person pesters ML and like ML.lalaalal...I forgot really as in really some plot points. but there is this ending scene where MC later know that he is being under a reincarnation curse of being killed in heights by his "brother" -the villain man and this villain man as of this moment, occupied his surrogate male body, enjoying the good treatment of ML and the daughter. That' s what I remember...QAQ This is a pretty long "what I remember"...

Guys, I really need to find this novel. I've been hunting this since ages...QAQ Thank you very much. Please let me know if this novel is being translated.~~ I will really support their works.(・∀・) and if not, just telling the title greatly helps.(◕ᴗ◕✿) Thank you again~(*´ω`*)

2. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/an-accidental-rebirth-the-surrogate-bride/

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-surrogate-bride-of-the-colonel-he/

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-doted-toy-boy-in-another-world/

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/quick-transmigration-he-likes-being-a-father/

Try these, I just searched as I have no clue. If not please let me know what it is sounds interesting.
    Also a few of these are on flying lines which has a pay to read set up. If you use my code when settings up an account you get free sp (currency to unlock chapters)

https://www.flying-lines.com/invite/gN8ZauHD

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    Deleted member 306720 likes this.
  3. WanderingCloud

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much~ OwO/ Atlast, my head will not hurt anymore searching these.~~~ Thank you Thank you Thank you.~(つ≧▽≦)つ

4. IceLight303

Reading List:
    Link
    Your welcome :blob_grin:

5. WanderingCloud

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, I really love your recommendations~~ ╰(*´︶`*)╯ It is almost correct to the novel I'm finding.\(^o^)/ Hmmm ..which one? Actually they are not correct but...BL is BL. Love is Love. Goodies is Goodies~~~ Yay! I'm thankful~(。・//ε//・。)

And.... I found it in my never ending bookmarks after....*cough* hmmm...a few...hours? And it seems that it is yet to be translated. I feel ashamed because once I scanned the novel, the one I posted seemed...a little spoilerish. orz

I'm really ashamed...aiyaaa...(。ノω\。) soo much spoiler as a thread. The title is : The Pregnant Husband is in Charge [Rebirth, Future]~~

IceLight303 likes this.
  6. IceLight303

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as you found it that's all that matters. Do you mind posting the link to the novel? Or the original raw name and author, I want to read it.

7. Moonmoon0023

Moonmoon0023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the title (Chinese title piz)? .w.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2023