Spoiler Maydare Tensei Monogatari: Kono Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, May 15, 2020.

1. Merumeruni

Merumeruni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, so do you read the part that Makia and Thor will meet again??? I dying to know. Actually I really want Thor get jealous and I want Makia ignore him a bit. Well it called a little revenge for him.

2. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please:blob_plusone:
    In the cover there's mc here roommate girl, which seems to have the same lineage as makia that was bad but like mc was proud of it. Like her lineage is the reason she has fake legs made of iron or beacuse she gave it up.
    By the way two boys in the covers spoilers plssssssa. I want to know if the two would get closer to mc and Thor would be a little jelly. Spoilers especially the boys mc has aquiantance with.:aww:

Scapezz, Blablasimp and Mikaa like this.
  3. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    The blonde guy is probably reincarnation of the White Sage (but there's a possibility that the reincarnation is Mc past life's 'best friend')

Scapezz, Muskaan2004 and lazynoodles like this.
  4. KeiZiahKnight1886

KeiZiahKnight1886 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!! I already hate this Airi girl, anymore spoilers? What happens when Thor sees Makia again? Will he have a rival? How does the hero act towards Makia? What exactly did Scarlet Witch do? (Also doesn't Scarlet Witch and Thor sound really Marvel-ey to you guys lol)

Mandyj, Scapezz, Muskaan2004 and 4 others like this.
  5. eardun

eardun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [WEB-NOVEL SPOILERS]

I said in my previous post that Makia was the re-incarnation of the Scarlet Witch, but even before that, she was the goddess of war. She ruled Maydare along with 8 other gods, Thor included. A guy (god) called Achromea waged a war against Thor, and it was so devastating that it almost destroyed Maydare. Makia saved everyone but sacrificed herself. After that the gods gathered and created a system of re-incarnation. They wanted to live for a limited number of years and die when the time came, so they wouldn’t become gods anymore. However, Achromea found a way to defy these rules. Hadefis, the god of the actual re-incarntion, discovered a world called Earth where there’s no magic or gods. He decided that the way to stop Achromea is to destroy the laws that govern Maydare and make everyone human, like people on Earth. This meant there wouldn’t be gods or magic at all. Makia possesed great magical power so later in the story he made her remember her past lives and asked to help him.

I haven’t finished the web-novel, but I think that’s what they did: they beat Achromea and rebuilt Maydare, making it like Earth. So everyone became human.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  6. reyliii

reyliii New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm for the spoilers!! Couldn't get enough of the manga and was thrilled to find out it was based on a novel.

7. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    But where do I start reading off I already read all the translated chapters of the Manga

8. eardun

eardun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has a slightly different plot so I don't remember, sorry ><

9. Tiffanyvu00

Tiffanyvu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is Airi evil? it seem liked she tried to steal satou in the previous life is she also trying t steal thor in this one too?

Gumiisland likes this.
  10. eardun

eardun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think she is. In the novel her and Makia are close friends.

Mikaa, Elvirgo and Jukki like this.
  11. s_shake

s_shake New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if Makia ends up with Kanon (the hero) or with Thor?

12. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Thor.
    Definetly Thor.
    It was even in webnovel,, (btw webnovel is different that manhwa and light novel(?) a lot)

komo komo, Jukki and bochucha like this.
  13. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    And she didn't exactly steal Satou? MC never confessed to him or vice versa. They were good friends. She was bold enough to confess unlike MC. In any case we don't know whether he accepted or rejected her and as it is they are killed by that shady teacher guy

14. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    He was not a teacher,, MC just trought he may be a future english teach in their school

15. Akodo_Novel

Akodo_Novel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess I will wait for the @bolded part to be confirmed or not before following this novel.

I hate downer endings and the loss/death of magic is very much a downer to me. I hate that trope. I read fantasy for fantasy/magic/other races an ending where that goes poof...is very much a downer to me.

Azure_1802 likes this.
  16. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys can someone spoil about the savior and why shes the girl from her past life and if shes a bitch

Muskaan2004 likes this.
  17. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone spoiled before that when at first she was like a b!tch,, later on she was friends (again) w/ MC

Btw will someone tell me if in manga chapters was Thor's POV??

evanesco99211 likes this.
  18. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo,, about ur questions:
    So they will meet /indirectly/, at the party hosted by the King to finally introduce the Saintess *cough, cough*–Airi gurl *cough* and her 3 guardians (the 4th was not found so they procrastinated the introduction for over a year, and they eventually gave up waiting, i have some suspitions about the 4th identity,,)
    MC was in the crowd at the party- normally she wouldn't be there, but she and two guys from her group accidentally saved the Saintess who *cough* ran away from castle becc ~the plot of the novel she wrote and isekaied into~ reason.
    I dunno if they will be able to talk during that party.
    About his attidute— i dunno

And about the Airi gurl, u can see the previous post ↑↑↑

19. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's Airi's goal?? If she wrote this world, does that mean she knows she was going to die along with the others in order to reincarnate there? I don't understand her purpose..
    How 'good' of a friendship will they have? they won't fight over thor will they? I'm confused with the manga and the spoilers:notlikeblob:

Muskaan2004 likes this.
  20. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    See the thing is in Airi perspective in the light novel, she survived the initial attack that day since it wasn't fatal, but also got rejected that day on the roof by Saitou. It's implied even there he had a crush on Oda which was why he rejected her.

Saitou and Oda (who is missing and presumed dead) are gone. A lot of people who knew Airi suspected she was trying to steal Tooru away. Or that Oda was the one who tried to kill them or another victim in the case. (Since her body went missing, but there were traces of her blood around)

A lot of it goes back to the confession. A lot of the rumours going around suggest it wouldn't happen if she didn't do it. And blame her for it.
    She doesn't exactly have a stable homelife either, she had a single mother who didn't really care for her, only for her boyfriend. Even after she was discharged her mother never visited or cared. Saitou's family were devasted and even Oda's who might not get along with her at times, still were pretty much worn after her disappearance. No one cared she was alive and she was basically all alone.

She was a parasite on those two.

She basically wrote the novel to cope with that. It's actually pretty tragic

But no one was happy that I was alive.

Nobody. Nobody nobody nobody.

It’s strange, isn’t it. Even though I’m alive. Even though it’s a wonderful thing to be alive.

But this was like a punishment for a crime.

The fact that I survived made me realize that I was all alone.

Those two were no longer here.

“Those two…?”

What was I saying. I was the one who messed up my relationships with those two.

I was alone from the beginning. I was just a parasite on those two.

“...Save me.”

It was difficult to live in this world. Painful. I wanted to escape.

I wanted to go far away. I wanted to disappear.

Because no one would be sad if I were to disappear from this world.

“...Save me...save me…”

To escape from reality, you needed a “story.”

I continued to imagine my own story. I continued to write it. When I felt lonely. When I felt sad.

Because it was lonely being by myself, I needed characters to comfort me, I needed exciting plots, and I needed a world where everyone wanted me.

My ideal story. A story that excited my heart. A story where I would be loved.

A story where I defeat the villain and become a hero.

A story where happiness is just around the corner and easy to obtain…!

She's delusional but its brilliantly put why she is that way, she lost the two people closest to her and she is blamed for it, and no one cares for her. She also realises she probably wasn't the best friend she could've been. She is at her limits when the person who killed both Oda and Saitou approaches her one day and asks if she wants to go to another world. She does, she thinks she is going to be killed but the man hands her the knife, stating she is the saviour and she would need it to kill magicians and other monsters.

Its also implied she forgot and repressed memories of her time in her OG world.

I chased after countless shooting stars. I just looked up and cried as I ran and ran and ran…

No school. No classmates who were mean and said whatever they liked.

No mother who thought of me as bothersome.

No curious people who kept following me and asking me questions, even though they had nothing to do with me.

If I could reach such a place, I could surely forget everything.

Everything and anything.

There was no need for me to be tied to that incident anymore, and I didn’t need to blame myself for what happened to Saitou-kun and Oda-san anymore.

All that was there was the door of beginnings to an unknown world.

Without hesitation, I opened that door.

Maydare. This was surely the place where all my wishes would come true.

A world for me.

A story——where I will be happy.

See she thinks Thor as the hero alongside her whilst Makia reputation as the descendant of the Worst Witch doesn't do her any favours in Airi's view since she pictures witches as less than ideal

I was convinced of this when I saw that sinister magic Miss Makia had cast at the ball.

“I’m sure Miss Makia will try to kill me in the future, as a wicked witch. She’ll try to get Thor back and go insane with jealousy. I know how it goes. She’s definitely an enemy character…”

I’ve always hated witches. Because they always bullied the main character in every story.

Now that I know she’s that witch, I can take action. I won’t let her get in my way.

She remembers Saitou and Oda in the other world but she doesn't want to. She dreams of them sometimes. She also didn't want to be unwanted or unloved. Or as a third wheel in that friend group. I think that is a core theme, it is unfortunate how that may manifest in toxic ways.

Sometimes, I dream.

I dream of Oda-san and Saitou-kun in the other world.

“Are you lonely, Lady Airi? Are you thinking about your old world?”

When I wake up crying in the middle of the night, Thor is standing next to me.

Thor is my guard tonight.

He didn’t miss the sounds of my sobs and came to my room…

“No. I have no attachments to my old world at all. There’s the man brought in by my mother at home, and there are only the girls who bully me at school. I hate that world. I love this world, and I love everyone.”

“...Then, why are you crying?”

“I don’t know. Sometimes, really sometimes, I get intensely scared for no reason. I wonder if anyone, even just one person, cried for me in that world where I disappeared.”

At that time, no one was happy that I survived.

That’s why I left.

I wonder if any one of them regretted it.

I wondered if they cried, thinking that I might be dead.

When it was Oda-san and Saitou-kun, everyone was sad.

Oda-san’s parents finally regretted after their daughter went missing.

We’re sorry, we’re sorry, please come home soon…

Even though it was too late for that after she was gone.

“I had only two best friends that I loved. A precious girl and a boy. No, the boy was not mine, but my female best friend’s childhood friend.”

“...”

“But, I...I didn’t want to be kicked out of the group all by myself, so I stepped in between the two of them. Because if those two got together, then I would be…”

I’ll be an unwanted existence for everyone.

Airi hasn't comprehended that this isn't just her power fantasy and that things are a lot differently than she might expect. She doesn't know Oda and Saitou are reincarnted.

She thinks Makia is a false guardian she is aware of some details of Maydare being different to what she wrote them as, but as mentioned before she believes witches like Makia (who is the descendant of the Worst Witch) is inherantly evil. And that she is trying to get Thor back. Or that she is even the Scarlet Witch herself.

Airi is trying to be genre savvy but she is so fucking wrong with it. The reason she befriended Makia was to keep an eye on her. (Keep your friends close and your enemies closer)

But I’m going to make sure he wakes up. I have to show him that the bond between him and me, between Guardian and Savior, is the strongest―

“I’m not going to lose to an evil witch.”

The wicked witch that always came with my beloved fairy tales that starred princesses and girls.

My mom used to say that because there were all kinds of “witches” in the world, I had to be strong and not give in to malice and jealousy. Because Airi* was precious and adorable…

But she also needs evidence and doesn't want Thor to hate her in just flat out accusing her. She doesn't know why but Makia disturbs her.
    Something about the look in her eye. Something unusual that she can't place. She
    She projects her insecurities and truama onto Makia because she doesnt want to deal with them or is so set on her views and how this world works because she wrote a version of it.

“Well, from the very first moment I met Makia, there was something very different about her from other people.”

“...Different?”

“Yes. She’s different. It’s something like intuition, but...her existence feels out of place.”

I don’t know how to put it.

However, I felt a strange “unease” in those bright sea-blue eyes.

As I popped a piece of chocolate from the bedside table into my mouth, I had a flash of inspiration.

“I got it. Beatrice is Makia’s henchman! That must be it. A villain always sends out their henchman first.”

Once the mystery was solved, I got out of my bed and went out to the balcony to gaze at the castle town of the Kingdom of Ruschia.

The white pigeons on the balcony flew away into the pale-colored sky that was just before sunset.

“Yes...that girl must be an exceedingly evil witch.”

She was the same as those girls in my previous world who were jealous of me, made me an outcast, bullied me, and slandered me.

I won’t give in to those girls anymore. I won’t be defeated by the jealousy of ugly women.

Because there is nothing in this world I was afraid of.

“So, don’t force yourself in. There’s no place for Makia here…”

She hasn't learned a bit because she wanted to forget and because she hasn't pieced it together that this world is a lot different than she wrote as.

Anyways, why is Thor still trying to be with Makia?

That’s strange…

It is as if it was me, the existence of the Savior, who was keeping the two of them apart.

Makia is an evil witch, but she’s acting like a normal girl, which is confusing Thor.

And Thor. Isn’t the Savior the most important person to a Guardian?

Isn’t that usually how it goes?

But, what is it? That feeling from those two looking at each other, I feel like I’ve seen it somewhere before.

It was the same “off” feeling from when I first met Makia.

What is this? This unpleasant uneasiness.

That’s why, I really want to destroy it.