Discussion This is a lucky guy, isn't he XD

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 369806, Sep 15, 2021.

?

In your opinion polygamy good or bad? as in being actually married with consensus

1. Good, I want it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good, for those who can handle it

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  3. No, I like having one partner and being just a couple

9 vote(s)
    36.0%
  4. No, I like having one partner but with some side flings or some BFs/GFs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. It got its good and bad points just like a monogamous marriage

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. I walk alone, I am a lone wolf

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  7. Other, please specify in a comment

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Polygamy is great. It's the only way lesbians couples like Ai-chan, Waiwai and Iris can legally marry each other. Well technically we don't marry each other, we marry the same man. But the fact remains that we are legally family by law. So we can stay together, leave stuff to each other's children after we die, have orgies together and have legal protection even in countries that don't recognize lesbian couples or polygamy.

Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 202210

Deleted member 202210 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    As a cultural matter, I respect it. However, I am not interested to practice it in life. There is no way I would agree to this. (Except if I'm offered some generous compensation, jk)

3. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In fiction, a person having multiple lovers I can side with. Heck, I am a harem fan though I don't follow reverse harems or harems with same-gendered characters. As far as them being "married", not keen on that though an argument can be made that the harem members are de facto spouses. In real life, I am not in support of multiple spouse/lovers though I would be more keen on the multiple lovers vs. multiple spouses part.

4. Deleted member 348269

Deleted member 348269 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Opinions are still preferences aren't they? They are just direct. As for a girl who fall short on looks...I rarely see a not-very-good-looking girl with handsome guy but plenty of pretty girl with not-very-good-looking guys, though the other way does also exist. There are cases either from people ik irl or people they know irl where the guy is more selective. So thats why I say both can be picky.

5. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on what kind of guys you are talking about here and what kind of relationship you mean, dating is different from selecting a marriage partner for example, I gave you the general case, what you are talking about here are probably guys with lots of options (girls) to choose from XD
    Meaning, a guy with good looks (or got some power or background or is popular or famous or good in bed, something that makes him special compared to those around him) will have lots of girls that want to date him, he might sleep or go out with less good looking ones but in the end he will pick the best looking one (modern stereotypes and most of them got nothing special personality wise compared to the others even if those girls don't think so about themselves as each of them thinks that she is the prize but all they are doing is fight for the same person, naturally, they wouldn't be fighting for your average joe and he can in this case sleep with whoever he wants and then pick one of them to date for example XD)
    But when we are talking about your average guy with nothing special going on for him, he will be happy if a girl is nice to him let alone if the the girl he likes spare him a hello, so, if you are talking about guys in general they don't have a high list of requirements to look for in a girl, but if you take some average girl and just some average guy comes and ask her out, what do you think her reaction will be? (alot if not most of the guys you ask or see this will probably give the same answer to this XD)
    You know, there is a video about a tv program and some kind of dating experiment in which a woman got to chose between two guys, I can't seem to find the original video but only this with a certain kind of guy reviewing it, I am curious about your opinion about it but taking your previous answer, it will be too much to ask you that XD

6. Deleted member 348269

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry to hear if thats how girls around you treat people that way. No the people around here aren't drop dead gorgeous. Some had options, some aren't looking into that many options. There are plenty average guy and average gal and they're happy for each other.

7. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    So, if an average guy comes to you and ask you out, you will say yes, just simply like that XD?

8. Deleted member 348269

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to get to know them first. I'm not the person who will just go like that with a single question. It also depends how comfortable I am with them. There was someone who was nice and kinda liked once, however it was not the right time. I didn't like how the other few kinda try "hint" tell me to go for him since they hinted he liked me. (slight peer pressure). Nor how he brought up his ex a lot. I don't want to waste someones time if they're looking for that someone right now, while I am still not ready for dating. Time is precious.

But what made they attractive was that they were funny and that kinda made me like them. They had nice personality easy going. They were not the tallest nor the handsomest.

Ultimately it went down to the right time. I'm not ready, I do not want to drag people down nor waste their time.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2021
  9. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    Alot of guys are nice and kind of likable, that sounds like an answer you give just to get rid of someone but sure that is also an option XD

10. Deleted member 348269

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends. I did thought about maybe deciding to date, but again, I'm not ready for it. If not ready, then do when ready.

11. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    A normal usual response, sure, sounds reasonable XD

12. Deleted member 348269

Reading List:
    Link
    The truth is the truth. Is it usual for someone in your family to be recovering from a health issue? And pretty sure its normal to feel the most stressed when you're juggling between classes, adjusting for family schedule since we got limited transportation. Between that I couldn’t focus well in classes with my time management. There were lot of stressful things at that time. Am I hesitant bc of other stuff? Yes. But is it also bc of time? Yes and that at end of the day is the main truth: time. Now is that the usual response you're seeking? If you keep trying to find something in my words, idk what else to say. Time is precious. If one is not ready, it can be disastrous for both sides. Let them find someone better.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2021
  13. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    I am seeking nothing, you are the one who believe in something and disagree to what I am telling you, but yet you didn't give anything in favour of what you think or believe in, if anything what you said is usually how things are, even your responses, that is it XD

14. Deleted member 348269

Reading List:
    Link
    The things and cases seen, are personal.
    "Alot of guys are nice and kind of likable, that sounds like an answer you give just to get rid of someone but sure that is also an option XD"
    Srry, I didn't read your comment after that said time was reasonable.

15. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, seems like this the end to this fun chat since you can't provide anything in favour, well, if that is what you want to believe in then so be it XD

16. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    I just dont trust it because I absolutely know its gonna get to the point of "I shall sell my daughter to you as the 18th wife". Shit like this never tends to end well.

Also, I'm just biased towards this because some of my family members are in open relationships and I saw how badly it could hurt the children.

Co-parenting is poggers though

17. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    Not an open relationship, open relationship is the same as cheating but with your partner knowing it, it is a consensed cuckolding, polygamous marriage on the other hand follow a set of different rules but yeah stuff as "I shall sell my daughter to you as the 18th wife" might happen if people get too greedy XD

18. Trusfrated_Bunny

Trusfrated_Bunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I myself am not interested in poly I'm supportive of those who are into it. As long as its with the consent of all the people involved. Cheating and poly are two different thing.

19. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t know where it goes, but it’s home to me and I...

20. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he an arabian muslim? from what I have heard a guy can only have max of four wives, more than that their marriage would be considered illegal, I guess?
    Also, I think even if a guy is wealthy enough to support several wives I don't think they can love every wives equally.