Spoiler I Have No Health

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 22, 2021.

1. meliil

meliil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but this is already being translated. It looks like it's still being updated maybe it's better if you pick up a novel that gets requested.

2. hyouzantranslates

hyouzantranslates Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry I didn't know it was already picked up :blobdizzy: I will find the translation, try to contact the team and find a way to reach a mutual understanding. I still wish to continue translating the novel since I already bought the books, since I cannot understand and complete this novel without translating it to English too, so I might as well share it with people who wants it right?... :sweating_profusely:

3. erunica8

erunica8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope next time you can check first as the link was provided in the beginning of this thread and if you search it on the search bar you’ll find the page for it already :blobsmile: Anyway all I know is that they don’t like being sniped so I hope you can find a way to contact them :blobsmile:

4. ephemeralstars

ephemeralstars New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh I agree with the message above :blobsweat_2: I easily found the translation team just by searching and also found the link in the beginning of the thread :blobsweat:

5. hyouzantranslates

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, sorry it was a mistake that I didn't check the novel link first since I only checked if it is officially licensed in English. :blobsmile: I already reached out to the translation team, I hope it will be resolved soon :sweating_profusely:

datagirl and Dbesta02 like this.
  6. erunica8

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s great to hear :blobsmile:

7. meliil

meliil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They also bought the books and is translating to share it to the people. In my opinion it's just common courtesy to not snipe projects unless it stopped being translated

8. hyouzantranslates

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! The translation group and I came to a mutual agreement that I can still translate the novel, however I will not post, affliate, and advertise my IHNH translations here in NU. :blobsalute: Thank you! :blobhug:

9. erunica8

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s great to hear you both ended with a mutual agreement!

hyouzantranslates likes this.
  10. hiddencholic

hiddencholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meia in the past life
    She was adopted by Rubenio but there's no affectionate feelings for her. She was a bait. It was for angering the Duke since the adopted daughter is a former slave. The Duke reacted sensitively to this cause he knows that this is Rubenio's way of expressing resentment and rebelling for his daughter's death. Also, a former slave will be an heir.

Rubenio did not care about the Duke's objections and sent Meia to parties and pretended to care for her. She was a bait and the Duke took that bait. He sent assassins after Meia. Rubenio did not throw Meia as a bait for nothing. He protected her from injury or death. Also, he had someone teach Meia magic to protect herself. Ninaina thinks that Rubenio was showering Meia in riches cause he was putting Ninaina's image to Meia, dreaming that she would be there.

Ninaina wants to use this method again to defeat the Duke. She asked for a debut from Rubenio. (Still on the swing) He was against it. Ninaina was actually surprised cause she thought that Rubenio would actually grant her anything she asked so this means that her safety is number 1.

Ninaina told him that she wants to live like a bird. She wants to be free and she wants it to be now. She was thinking that Rubenio wanted to be a duke to make her safe so her plan of being the bait goes against this goal. However, she wanted to save Rubenio. She was thinking that she wants the Duke to die and maybe ogNinaina's emotions have also been transferred to her because of her hatred with the Duke.

In the end, she was able to convince Rubenio. She said that she wants to go in the hall holding Rubenio's hand. Most debutants go inside the hall holding their father's hand. Ninaina, then, thought about the contents of the book.

~~Flashback~~
    After the original Ninaina's departure, no one can sit next to Rubenio. He emphasizes that someone is already occupying that seat. Even Meia is not allowed to sit next to him. He played the part of a loving father. He tasked Caesar to teach Meia, give the best dresses and jewels, hire etiquette teachers etc but he did not hold her hand.
    ~~End of Flashback~~

"Everyone will admire you", said Rubenio and afterwards held Ninaina's hand.

Ninaina thought that the step 1 of her plan is a success. All throughout this conversation, Caesar is combing her hair. :blobrofl:

I read this with MTL so may not be 100% accurate.

11. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Thank you for the spoiler:bloblove:! Wow, I love that Rubenio, like Gallahan, is not a scum dad compared to others. How I wish Ninaina could be healthy so that she can everything she wanted without restrictions.

12. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Romance between ml and fl spoilers please

MayBAPandacat and Alexaaa_23 like this.
  13. Allyzaaajoy

Allyzaaajoy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FLUFF!!!! Im camping in here for more ⛺️

RakaSarkar and takerin37 like this.
  14. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give us more spoiler for this one:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::cookie:

crossover likes this.
  15. ecaayu

ecaayu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then may I know where will you put your translation?

Dbesta02 likes this.
  16. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is ninian's grandpa the only villian in this story?

17. ayuufz

ayuufz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen with meiya?

18. Reeka98

Reeka98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hello! How do you translate a book? You use google translate or something? I am curious, thank you

19. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil us more :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

20. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wish there were more spoilers on this thread

Manhwalover356 likes this.