Recommendations Looking for good novels that don't bore me

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AgeNtSaRcaS, Sep 18, 2021.

1. AgeNtSaRcaS

AgeNtSaRcaS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm trying to stay away from social media apps (includes NU too) so before that I decided to get some novel reccs.

I'm picky. I don't read cliche, harem, anything that has ntr, r*pe or any other dark stuff.
    There are only a handful of novels which I liked so far and which i consider are the peak when it comes to that genre/category

SSS-Class Suicide hunter- System/tower based
    Reformation of the deadbeat noble- Aristocrat-Action
    The Place You Called From- I don't think its the best but i like it as much as i like "Three Days of Happiness"
    I will die soon- This one's a manhwa and a fking masterpiece at that. The mc is forced to live 13 lives by death itself
    Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan- Cliche but good action-romance. It's better than Asterisk imo
    The beginning after the end- Read this as a sub for Mushoku, honestly i don't regret it. it was good but MT is prolly better (couldn't read MT cuz of the harem)
    My death flag shows no sign of ending- Has a good premise but the romance between the mc and the fmc got annoying and i ended up dropping it (someone tell me if it gets better)

Oneshots:
    'About a reckless girl who kept challenging a reborn man like me'- shit hit me hard... just look at this:-“A prodigy at ten, a genius at fifteen, a common man past twenty.”
    'The Probability I Can Kill My Wife Without Being Found Out' and 'A Game To Make Him Fall'- You prolly know the reason i love these

Thanks in advance

2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're OK with yuri
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/yuri-in-which-the-world-will-end-in-ten-days/
    If by "not liking dark stuff" you mean not liking novels that fetishize/glorify/justify immoral behavior but wouldn't mind one that uses "dark stuff" to explore questions about human condition, then case files 013 is a good novel.
    If by not liking harem, you mean not liking novels that use it as a means of readers' wish-fulfillment but not for the purpose of exploring interpersonal relationships, and if you don't hate mtl and yuri then
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4330gr/
    I'm also currently following rrl's master of system and natural slave. Those are excellent reads that don't bore you. The respective authors have other amazing works. Mana harvest on the same site is a very high (relatively to most others on rrl in terms of writing consistently and other such general criteria) quality

3. Fp401

Fp401 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Kamuizin

Kamuizin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m reading The Legendary Mechanic (a novel i postpone reading for many years) and i’m pretty much in love with the novel.

Apart of some small behavior inconsistencies that rarely appear in some characters, it’s like read a book.

The novel do some plagiarism, as the use of john wick system at the begin (i’m only in chapter 131 atm, may have more), but it’s still a very good novel.