Recommendations Any Similar Novels?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Aeuria, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Aeuria

Aeuria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been on a 2 week binge MTL'ing like at least 200+ Quick Transmigration Novels.

I've come to a stump, either because the recent QT novels I've read are dropped, still ongoing, on hiatus, I finished reading them, or I simply didn't like them compared to the others I've read.

快穿宿主她又美又甜

我又把反派养崩啦

快穿之男主你又黑化了

宿主她被偏执男神盯上了

These are the few that I think are among the best of the bunch that I've read, I like the character settings, plot, and I didn't find myself cringing, having second hand embarassment, or hating something in the story. (sadly some of them are incomplete/dropped TT)

If there are any similar QT novels to these please send them my way!!!

Here's a short summary of what I think these novels have in common:
    -Cute*(?) Female Protagonist with an OP but not like super-saiyan-OP like skill
    **I know that a lot of people dislike those authors who always say that the protag is cute and find it annoying, but I love it, novels like (transmigrating to become the boss little fairy, or there were some novels where the MC was a candy spirit or something, or like a sweet, yea i love those protagonists)
    ***although that's optional, I don't really mind but I'd be incredibly happy if you managed to find a novel with that kind of female protagonist!!
    -1v1 (same ML, BG)
    -Plot. please for the love of god, I love love love romance with no plot, but after like 2 arcs I get so bored of it, but if the romance is good, I'd still read it
    -No dogblood drama (unless it's solved quickly, doesn't drag on for chapters, and doesn't cause misunderstandings)
    -HE, I love angst, tragedy and that kind of stuff, but I hate it when its BE, so I don't really care about the genre, as long as it's romance and there's HE.

Thank you in advance to anyone who recommends any new novels for me to read!!!! <333

2. Magen1

Magen1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    100 ways to chase the male god
    Strategy to walk through
    Boss is very busy
    Host is sweeter than sugar
    宿主她被偏执男神盯上了
    Devilish dream boy pamper me

Some of my fav , do read if u haven't

Aeuria likes this.
  3. Aeuria

Aeuria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the recommendations! I looked through them and realised I've already read them all lol If you have any others that you recommend in the future please feel free to tell me them!!