LCD I Woke Up Piloting The Strongest Starship , So I Became A Mercenary

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by venu101, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how will things go wrong this time? My predictions:
    The crimson merc will turn out to be another Terran. One who was a pirate back in the game as well.
    Elma will use the ship the dwarf sisters just put back together in Hiro's plan to fight the very obvious pirates and blow it up.
    Hiro will end up seizing the Crimson merc's ship, with either Elma as the new pilot or the merc/pirate woman as a criminal servant.

2. Mastine

Reading List:
    Link
    As expected. The crimson pirate turns out to be another earthling

3. Overlord2019

Overlord2019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of people in the translator site are giving Hiro grief about not involving his connections to deal with Marie. There are huge problems if he calls them in that go unaddressed.

1.) Selena: She still needs evidence to go after Marie, and Hiro can't provide it.

2.) The Einwald family. Sending them after Marie and the Red Flag pirates just puts their still reeling noble house in the pirate organization's crosshairs.

3.) The Emperor. Really? That just puts a huge bulls-eye on Mimi as it advertises that Hiro has someone who has the ear of the Emperor in his crew. Sure, the Emperor can squash Marie like a bug, but now every idiot noble and criminal organization is going to be gunning for Mimi either for perceived political advantage, hostage taking, or trying to carry out a grudge on the elites of the Empire. It's a good plan short-term, terrible plan long-term.

lohwengk likes this.
  4. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    hey does the author stop separating it into volumes? If so where does Vol/Arc after "The comatt system conspiracy" Arc (which is from chapter 199 to 226) ends?

5. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the start of every chapter, over the chapter title, the author puts the name of the arc.

Deadmantellnotales likes this.
  6. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    That looks like some kind of title. but the author didn't separate it even after 100 chapters.

7. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it’s been the same arc since chapter 227.

Deadmantellnotales likes this.
  8. loverofisekai

loverofisekai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did the author really said that hiro and serene didn't end up together?

9. Mastine

Reading List:
    Link
    I recall a future classroom making mention of her ranking up to the title of general princess. I don't remember any mention one way or the other on marriage.

10. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I only remember that they were both immortalized in history lessons, I assumed they were a couple.

11. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did this end? or was there a conference with an author? or what are you talking about?

12. loverofisekai

loverofisekai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't know but i just found this on the comment section from the latest chapter

what's is this about being immortalized? hiro with mimi, or serena with hiro?

sgrey likes this.
  13. Mastine

Reading List:
    Link
    When Hiro took out the queen crystal they had a short segment where it jumped forward in time like the whole thing had been a history class. Talking about how the General princess launched her rapidly rising career from that point. And the most famous mercenary of the time was in the area at the same time.

sgrey and loverofisekai like this.
  14. eliotoscar12

eliotoscar12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our MC wakes up as his in-game character and piloting one of the rarest and strongest space fighter that he acquired through his hardwork in game but he seems to be in a totally new galaxy although it has similarities to the in-game one and thus he sets off on a journey on his new world as a mercenary

15. Mastine

Reading List:
    Link
    So Hiro is attracting trouble again. Going to predict the person emitting bloodlust is a member of a security company and Hiro will hire that same company for protection.
    Which girl is he after? Given he only knows what went on in the outer systems I lean towards Mimi. The security company being the very tardy protection for her family hired/owned by Mimi's grandma.
    He could be after Elma, being hired to track her down by the siscon brother and not having received the cancel order yet.
    Dr. Shouko is also a possibility but not sure why a security company would be involved there.
    Lastly Chris' dad might have actually survived and they are trying to rescue a girl from Hiro that isn't even there.

16. Ltbeast

Ltbeast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now we have 7 girls
    Mechanic sisters (over 130 chapter to do it)
    Mimi
    Elma
    Ai
    Kuiki (fox beast kin) (only 40 chapter to do it)
    And the Doctor (scientist) who we met at the start
    Mechanic sisters don't seem to be special yet but I think it will soon be revealed that they are like an ancient family offsprings who went missing or something similar

Mey well she is the robot

Mimi has royal blood

Elma is a noble

Kumi is a high ranking prestress from another country

Doctor special individual who was desing to being an genius and was given birth
    She is a fox (I think)
    Helps MC to train his powers (his powers basically make him almost like a god. Can know fate, can manipulate demenaions and etc.)
    Their first time was treated like some form of terrorism act. Because when they did it it released some of Mc powers.

After kumi first time "terrorist incident" other girls were little angry and made MC do it will 5 of them except Mey. They were tired and Mc was not.

We have 3 ships mothership, mc ship and Elma ship.
    Mimi is bad at every combat
    Mc can win agains Ai girl in space battles

mikey sane likes this.
  17. mikey sane

mikey sane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

what about christiana and serena ~i loved both of them as well

18. Ltbeast

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read with serene he will have a separate arc and will become a bit closer but that's it. Maybe in a few hundred chapters they will become lovers.

For christiana they will often meet but for now it's just favor on favor relationship. Mainly because Mc doesn't want to be tied up with army and nobels and she is too loyal that somtimes put MC to danger. In my perspective she sounds like the last lover that will be accepted.

19. mikey sane

mikey sane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is still ongoing right?? as of like there are 410+ chapters as of now~

i hope serene and christiana would become one of them as both of them are too much of loyal and have eyes only for him- also there are some aspects that deserves them to be with him. well, atleast i want serene to be with him -just because they are nobles(as the main reason) he is avoiding them a lot ( i kind of understand but still ~) and i want him to accept her through some realization.....

and when does the doctor joined the crew ??

Ltbeast likes this.
  20. Ltbeast

Reading List:
    Link
    I think around 400 chapter +-30 chapters they even met her father. (Read a while back)
    From those small sentences like marshal princess and crazy captain debut and etc. they probably will end up together.
    And MC is not yet ready for them either he needs to be tempered a bit.

mikey sane likes this.