Spoiler If You Touch My Brother, You're All Dead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Jun 26, 2021.

?

Whom do you like more?

Poll closed Jul 11, 2021.
  1. Aster

156 vote(s)
    34.7%
  2. Asterion

46 vote(s)
    10.2%
  3. Glenn

248 vote(s)
    55.1%
  1. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so cute and funny, I just love the MC and also Glenn is just too precious, a walking Excel!:blobrofl:so glad that Rosalite and him is the end game. Just finished with the most recent chap, I still tear up and wheezes when I remember the scene of from-here-to-there-buying for Glenn's cane/s. Silly why would one need so much walking sticks? And every lady needs an Aster for a knight really :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

2. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GUYS IS PRINCE MARIUS (our HOTTT dark-skinned foreign prince with a formidable chest) THE PRINCE ASTER MARRIES?????
    I think someone posted a spoiler aster married a prince but didn't specify which but if he is I'm so excited to see how that's gonna happen cuz fl is such a huge fangirl of Marius :blobjoy::blobjoy:

3. hanihoney

hanihoney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler about Princess Grace Alain? i just need to know

Laerta and boom2424 like this.
  4. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi so does anyone know why the sword in the basement went missing? and what happened to Asterion in the end?

Laerta and boom2424 like this.
  5. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My now favorite character is Elizabeth the horse dog.

6. Leos_Tea_Party

Reading List:
    Link

Hmmm yes the big 3rd leg lol

evanesco99211 likes this.
  7. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I saw the horse's name I couldn't help but laugh cuz I'm currently watching Gintama (still on the first season) and I love the Elizabeth + Katsura duo. I wonder if their relationship will be similar to mc and her horse

Laerta, Bella94, Dofu and 2 others like this.
  8. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on MC’s mom, the Duchess? I actually thought she’s dead bc she hasn’t showed up in the manhwa yet but someone said she’s alive so now I’m curious about her:blob_plusone:

Laerta, Dofu and boom2424 like this.
  9. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    QQ: Can anyone explain
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    How is that possible? Just what on earth is Elizabeth (the Horse)?

augacutan, Laerta, Bella94 and 3 others like this.
  10. Leos_Tea_Party

Reading List:
    Link

Do not ask any more questions Elizabeth is the best horse dog.

Laerta, seekingsnow, Bella94 and 6 others like this.
  11. minako25

minako25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I can't answer your question but it was full of crackhead energy, so we do not ask such things

Laerta, Dofu and boom2424 like this.
  12. river.wyles

river.wyles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on this in the first page
    Twins, idk for sure, can be wrong. Marius first and Remus second. Rosalite tried to name the set with Lucius and Marius, but failed. Both have odd-eyes with blue left eye and yellow right eye. This caused a lot of commotion, but it ended well. Perhaps because of Marius' blood, the people of the Roxburg family all had silver hair, but black hair.

does this means they are adopted?! Sine Glenn's eyes color is not blue, and it's clearly The Third Prince feature. This part is a bit confusing for me.

Anyway thanks everyone for the spoiler!!! Really appreciate it, I love this story so much!

augacutan, Elisee, Laerta and 10 others like this.
  13. wasabisazzdafirst

wasabisazzdafirst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BRUH im so dumb. I thought the spoilers were talking about asterion roxburgh (the siscon) being a female. But turns out, it was aster brown who is a female. That did me a real doozy ngl

14. river.wyles

river.wyles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just random thought about their children :giggle:

I was worrying that something crazy would happens and the twins are not Glenn's :unsure: but luckily I was wrong :LOL:
    Seems like the blue eyes of theirs caused a commotion because in their family tree there was no one with blue eyes before. So that means they are Glenn & Rosa biological children :giggle:
    Which means Luke was adopted to the family, and 3 children - 1 girl and twin boys :LOL:

Character wiki here, really appreciate if someone who understand Korean can give better insight
    https://namu.wiki/w/내 동생 건들면 너희는 다 죽은 목숨이다/등장인물

15. Rissa2507

Rissa2507 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok i need a spoiler. The b*tch princess that slapped our MC what happens to her. She tried to kill her bro right? I want to to see her get put in her place!!!!

Laerta likes this.
  16. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on the foreign beautiful prince man ? Just read the new chapter and it looks like he's hitting on the brother =__=

Laerta likes this.
  17. Reaperbarge

Reaperbarge New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all i'm sorry for my bad english

Spoiler epilog 3
    I'm using google translate so i might be wrong
    Does Rosalite has 2 husbands??? Glenn and lucius(he's probably the foreign 3rd prince's brother who haven't appeared in manhwa) in this epilog rosalite pregnant with glenn' child for the heir of roxburgh but later she said the next child of her will inherit lucius' family

This might the reason why the twin have blue and yellow eyes? The twin actually not glenn's but they're lucius' child since lucius has blue eyes??!!!!!

Please tell me this is wrong, i'm extremely disappointed

Is there anyone who understand korea?? I'll send you this chapter and please confirm if i'm wrong or not

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    MLisMyHubby, xpeanut and Laerta like this.
  18. Trinitytiger

Trinitytiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm even more confused. I get that the twins were named after the hot princes from another kingdom but literally everything else is confusing. She and Glenn adopted Luke??? o_O

Laerta likes this.
  19. Reaperbarge

Reaperbarge New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please explain this?? I might be crying for disappointment

Lucy = Lucius
    Lucy I decide whether Lucy is attractive or not.” What if there was no Prince attribute. Now you've got lung fetal properties. Whether it’s a pitiful beauty or a precarious emotion being pushed to a cliff, according to my taste score table, the score is high, right? “You have already entered my foe. I have been recognized as an Alain national by the name of Lucius Ai Democroix Roxburg. Although my second husband, I have the same rights as Glenn. authority

You have taken the full Count of Lar Gaulle as a hit, you will never be able to go back to Lar Gaul again, and you will also be stripped of your right to the throne. What do you think this means? ""That's .. "" I'll give you more clues. I plan to raise Glenn's first child as the Roxburgh heir. And when I have a child with you, I will give you the throne of Lar Gaul. How is this year going now? "I guess you just noticed. Well, Lu Shirushi is the drug I shared with Nerva.

20. Trinitytiger

Trinitytiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so confusing and this story being an off the wall gag story doesn't help things. It sounds like (based on the character wiki) Lucy is one of the Prince's of a foreign kingdom and possibly Marius (hot prince with the chest) brother. It sounds like he lost his title and has become MC's second husband for political gain? Maybe?

Also in the character wiki there's someone named Elphium Roxburg who appears to be a child of Glenn and MC but they already have a daughter named Judith so again I don't know!

Edit: okay Judith is the younger sister of the MC. :blobjoy:

Laerta, Creolenerd and river.wyles like this.