Spoiler Need spoilers for The Princess Wei Yang!!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elv, Dec 1, 2016.

1. StarrEyed

StarrEyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I MTL'd this, and I just need some clarification. Were Zhao Yue and her brother actually traitors who sold out the location of MC's family, which is how they were found and killed? Was she selling information to Ying this whole time?! That was mind boggling to me. It makes sense why they were killed off unless I just didn't understand something?

Darcy likes this.
  2. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They were traitors from the beginning, but not sure if they were the ones who disclosed WY's family's location. I think WY wouldn't have forgiven ZY if that were so

StarrEyed likes this.
  3. StarrEyed

Reading List:
    Link
    Would someone mind spoiling the battle between WY vs. the queen and WY vs. the e
    That's crazy! I never saw it coming and really liked ZY!

Would you mind spoiling the battle between WY vs. Queen Pei and WY vs. Ying Chu? Also, how WY's adopted brother hurt his hand so bad he can't be a solider? The MLT was a little confusing. Thank you!

4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only do a short summary: at the end Queen Pei set the palace on fire. She wanted to die with the emperor and kill mc and ml in the meantime. But the emperor showed mc and ml through a secret door.

Ying Chu was betrayed by Zhao Yue and died. He had a 2nd smaller head grown on his face, that he covered with his mask, if I remember correctly, as a curse from using dark magic to kill many ppl for Empress Pei. That was his weakness

There was a martial arts competition, and as part of Queen Pei's schemes, someone from a family close to mc's adopted family hurt mc's adopted brother with a poisoned weapon.
    That's it, in short, as I don't have time to write too much

StarrEyed likes this.
  5. StarrEyed

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!

DOHere likes this.
  6. Bjkan

Bjkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel OMG, definitely my all time favorite IT HAS EVERYTHING. the perfect FL and ML and the plot + schemes/palace intrigue is just *chef's kiss*

7. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed. It was so complete and all rounder. All conflict that may occur in such novel were there.
    I thought the author was amazing then I found out they plagiarized so many works. No wonder, it was an all rounder conflict, they put all possible conflict from other's novel with the same them into this novel.
    https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2017-01/09/content_27896288.htm