Discussion Who else has crazy dreams?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Emissary Nouvelle, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes I don't have any dreams but when I do I'm like wtf! Whenever I wake up. Wet dreams, dreams about getting rich, reliving memories......I wish. I have none of those. I always have these crazy dreams that somehow mash together completely different scenes places and landscapes where my house and or previous schools (I live in the plains) are near a Forrest green mountain is next to a desert near a canyon where I get shot at by Guns and get bitten by animals while always running away or never fighting back, when I'm winning sometimes when I do fight back it's like my psyche does a "psyche bitch! You thought you was gonna win! Boom you're dea-" wakes up.

I never wake up normally it's always with death, thankfully I don't remember every vivid detail in fact I would remember nothing if it was only one dream that went along this line but having several makes me remember the ends at least just before I wake up. Still remember when I got chased by a skeleton and fell into a bush that somehow had the deepest darkest pit ever that killed me when I reached the bottom.

2. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to have crazy dreams... now all I have are nightmares about missing meetings and school :blob_teary:

Deleted member 348269 and mir like this.
  3. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Dreams fade as the sun shines, never lingering. Meaning, I don't remember most dreams.

4. superdelicate

superdelicate cat facing down

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, I don't remember most of my dreams but the ones I do are really crazy and strange.
    I had dreams about trying to out drive multiple tornadoes, getting hunted down by a murderer in a grocery store and trying to hide in a fast food restaurant bathroom, going with an orchestra to an abandoned factory in the woods, the garbage truck coming to life and trying to eat me...

5. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, my dreams are pretty weird and scary. One time I got trapped and chased down by a joker card in a light up golf course. That’s all I remembered from it.

6. OechineunAlex

OechineunAlex 『Abandoned Eunuch』『Phone Boss in a Dream』

Reading List:
    Link
    I once dreamt about being a sacrifice in some kind of cult

Deleted member 348269 likes this.
  7. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like the kind of dream I could have, I'd be the sacrifice die and then wake up, after of course my super athletic dream self attempts escape a few times running for hours and hours but eventually fails and get captured. My dream self is always running but never tired, he doesn't follow logic either just like how I can somehow be in a cave near a canyon this moment and next minute I'm in somewhere like a city with tall buildings evading capture and gun shots.

8. Nana24

Nana24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really dream, but when I dream, it's either good or bad.
    I don't really remember, but the dream that I remember till today was arguing with my mother, close my room door & open the secret door under my closet, and climb down to the ladder and enter into a tunnel. Then, it went downhill from there, running, doing something with some ppl, escaping with a map & torchlight. The most detailed was we get out from ventilation & entered into a room. Then, there are zombies(I think) banging from the windows & we're trying to find a key to escape. After we escape, I only remember running & climbing up the ladder to escape, then I wake up.
    [I think this dream originates from me hiding my homework under my closet or the rubbish chute], such a weird dream

9. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    I too had a freaking dream where I was almost hit by truck kun and survived only to find that flesh on my body had gone and there was only a skeleton. T_T

10. Deleted member 348269

Deleted member 348269 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes that feeling. I remember occasionally dreaming about school.

Many things forgotten, no matter how interesting the dream is. Some are just weird and even bit creepy...Some jump from one thing to the next very loosely connected if at all. Most seem crazy but stem from combo of things experience when awake. Aside from those that while not necessarily nightmarish, maybe dark/creepyish dreams. Our brain likes to play sandbox when we sleep and mix so many things together in interesting ways that it become its own original thing/story.

The bits I do remember are great for story building.

Lissi likes this.
  11. ConnectFire611

ConnectFire611 [NUF Wizard] - (ᗒᗜᗕ) - (⌐▨-▨) - [Uncle of Three]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think crazy dreams are a sign of stress that usually happen when you feel you’re under some sort of pressure.

The easiest way to get rid of them is destress yourself; go out get some ice cream, if you have a favorite vegetable have it with a lot dressing or make yourself your favorite meal anything that satisfies yourself.