Spoiler Nan Shen Zhui Qi Zhi Nan(Guide to a Male God Chasing his Wife)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by I_want_tika.16, Dec 12, 2020.

1. I_want_tika.16

I_want_tika.16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Modern-day Chapter of “The Distinguished Cute Master (Meng Shi Zai Shang)”! The miserable little white lotus was rescued by the male god. The male god cares for the little white lotus and raises her into a black hearted lotus who’ll beat down any enemies! Lotus: “You’re planning on doing something to me, aren’t you? Are you looking at my body?!” (Huggingblankettightly.jpg) Male God: “Fool, I have been searching for you for a long time. Now, I just want to spoil you.”
    Mangalink : -redacted-
    Raws : https://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/645335
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2020
    Lucila likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers?
    all we know is in distinguished cute master after having kids , she tells ml abt her unfinished business in another world ,and they both hence arrive in this universe to save her dad and have her HE

4. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone

5. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will mc true biological family be good to her or cause trouble ?

6. GentleSnow

GentleSnow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The true biological family bully her and try to sell her of to an old man when she ran away and had an car accident whichakes her recover her some of the past skills and also encounters ml .
    The MC's best friend also acts as a her friend and spreads fake rumours about her behind her back and also sabotages her art when she is in an competition ( this is before she meets ml) .
    Later when some ppl bully her she beats them back , then is shocked by her strength ( she doesn't recover memories of past nor does ml).
    She also finds that her biological parents lied to her -- she has an adopted dad who treats her very well , when her biological parents finds her she said no to go back with them but later they show her fake hospital papers which say thet the adopted dad has a serious illness which cost a lot of money to cure , they say she should go back with them , and she will give them money , she agrees ( she is also very young at that time 17 I guess)
    Her adopted dad is shocked but knows her character that she truly loves him so finds her to confront her many times , until when mc finds the truth and goes back to adopted dad and says the truth

Ml happened to encounter her when she has an accident , and takes her to hospital and decided to leave but when he saw her he hesitated , and he inexplicable feels her fimilar and so he takes care of her in the time she spends at the hospital and calls her adopted dad pays hospital bill and so on , later he also sents a body guard behind her ( he doesn't know the reason his instinct just told him to do so)

Lucila and babayagu like this.
  7. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    They aren't her biological family actually, she has other parents who are rich and she was exchanged at birth

8. GentleSnow

GentleSnow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I didn't know that I couldn't find any more chapters....

9. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually completely translated by Mangasy, season 1 has ended , author hinted their might be a season two showing there adventures of the martial arts world ,the modern Era arc has ended

Link to translation - https://www.mangasy.com/manhua/president-trying-to-get-his-wife/

GentleSnow likes this.